No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooh, love that little veiled threat in Lizzie's words when she's talking to the Magistrate about a search. Heheheh...
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Chewie! Rofl! John's on a roll

Sig by me

Comment

Don't do it! It's a trap! Don't do it!!

Sig by me

Comment

LMAO at Ronon telling Rodney to suck it up when he's cutting Rodney's ropes.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Aww John's nickname Ronon "Chewie from Star Wars"

Comment

John's naturally lazy
              I hope he isn't lazy when Liz and he are in a closet

Sig by me

Comment

And now the Magistrate's going to recall the search because the Wraith are here.... for a visit.

Slimy b***ard.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                  John's naturally lazy
                  I hope he isn't lazy when Liz and he are in a closet
                  Oh no, I imagine he's quite eager to please Lizzie in all things. *waggles eyebrows*

Comment

Did you see that worried look on Elizabeth's face?

Comment

So, there are some Wraith who are foodies, eh? Gee, who do we know on TPTW who's a wannabe foodie? *snickers*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Oh no, I imagine he's quite eager to please Lizzie in all things. *waggles eyebrows*
                        Yeah, I'm kinda certain about that too *grins*

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
                          Did you see that worried look on Elizabeth's face?
                          Yup. She knows her hubby's in danger, and she wants to send Lorne's team in, guns blazing!

Comment

Liz looks really worried and angry at the magistrate

Sig by me

Comment

Lizzie's pacing. That can't be good.

Aide!chick is warning them.

Comment

lying b*st*rd

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X