Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lizzie angsts over what to save from the Ancient database. *pets Lizzie*

"In war, there are casualties." Oh Radek, if only you knew just how prophetic you were, saying that to Lizzie...
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

" We're at war Elizabeth, at war there are causilties" Such wise words Radek

Comment

These three boys ... behaving like grade schoolers xD

Comment

Draw straws.

Rock paper scissors.

Hah!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I am behind. What a fall!

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
              " We're at war Elizabeth, at war there are causilties" Such wise words Radek
              You have to wonder more about his backstory when he says that, especialy given his country and the timeframe. Hmmm.

Comment

Gosh they were such a good team. *sigh*
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Oooh, shot of the city at dusk! Pretty!

Comment

Carson hasn't been shaving. Hee.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                      You have to wonder more about his backstory when he says that, especialy given his country and the timeframe. Hmmm.
                      *nods*

Aaaaan whoopsie, we have a Wraith in the city.

Comment

OMFG! There's a Wraith in the city! Everybody freak out!

Comment

Teyla figures out the conenction of the beam working in reverse. Smart girl. *pokes ptb*

Comment

Radek's got an idea!!!!

Comment

Oooh, fly Rodney, fly!!!!

Lol, there must be something wacky in my coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                                Teyla figures out the conenction of the beam working in reverse. Smart girl. *pokes ptb*
                                Yeah. It's like everyone got stupid in this last season. *gags*

Comment

Working...
                                X