Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Heee, I know who wrote one of those - wanderingsmith! When tomorrow comes

She wrote lots of great sparky stories. Here's one of my favorites: Hold on tight - iot has some of the sweetest John moments I ever read. *melts*
    Hmm, that "When tomorrow comes" one doesn't seem to be the one I remember... but I'll take it anyway! Yay, fic! Thanks!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Heee, I love that first fic. I'll print the other one out, as it strains my eyes to read long fics on the computer for such a long time.

*stes up dvd*

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
        Teehee, thanks.

You watching eppies with us today? (I think it's today)
        Probably not. I think it's today too. I have to go to the driving range, which is nearly an hour away on a good day, to practice my swing/lack thereof. We are having a golf day at work sometime before christmas. Out of the six ppl that work there, one was rookie of the year last year (although due to a recent form slump i don't think he'll get that title this year - it's mostly related to his new girlfriend - pffft, women ), another was a fairly well respected rugby player who is pretty damned good at any sport but settled on rugby, another is a moderately good cricketer (not sure about golfing ability), one plays social golf, and I, umm, well I work there too. Generally if I were to go to the driving range it would take me an entire bucket of balls to be able to hit it where I want it to go. If I'm being silly I go for trying to get it over the fence and onto the road (when there are no cars coming) coz the bounce is wicked, or for hitting that cart they use for picking up the balls. Once i put so much spin on it I managed to make the ball go backwards.

After that there is a pool comp (assumes SGA lingo) down at the local tavern with all the other drunkards. I may not get to that though

The short answer is that I dont have my dvds with me at the moment. Even though I would love to coz this trilogy is made of awesome. Even though it opens Pandora's Box with regards to contact from earth/ships/deus ex machina
        sigpic

Comment

YAAAAAAH! I finally found my missing disc. * Shouts out for joy* So I will be able to FULLY join you guys for the Seige Trillogy marathon. See you guys in 30 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Good afternoon, Sparkies!

T-minus 30 minutes to our The Siege Trilogy Post-A-Thon!
            Frig. And I'm right here too. The one time that actually happens. Oh well I might have to actually aim for some cars later
            sigpic

Comment

Have fun, gateraid!

How nice, my disc is right where I left it in the player from last time. Hee.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Put me down in the selfish column. In Identity
                Spoiler:
                it was even more obvious than usual. I don't think they looked at or spoke to each other even once or said each other's name even over the radio. The Teyla fans must be beside themselves. If I'm complaining that she's underused, you know it must be bad.
                My husband and I talked during a commercial and he agreed that the Sparky fans got the best of the ship deal. We got a conclusion of sorts without the frustration others must be feeling.
                Damn straight. We rule!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Identity was like a game of Charades when you're the only one enthusiastically playing (that would be the guest star) and everybody else is just going through the motions. There was no energy coming from anyone. Not even Keller. And DH just looks increasingly more uncomfortable with the shippy moments. My husband said it's like that guy who has a "niece" that you know is really not his niece. Creepy. And the fact that they wasted yet another final episode on this is just sad.
                Spoiler:
                Yet another repeat of the body switching right down to that device with the stones from SG-1. Who didn't know Ronon or John was going to shoot it?
                The only bright spot was the promo from Vegas. This one had better not disappoint me or heads will roll.
                *dying of laughter at the niece comparison* Ewwww!

Yeah, Vegas had better kick *ss. And have you read the article on GW's main page about how
                Spoiler:
                Vegas and Enemy At the Gate are tied together? Couple that with the rumors I've been hearing that we may finally see the Stargate program disclosed to the public, and... Holy smokes!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
                  YAAAAAAH! I finally found my missing disc. * Shouts out for joy* So I will be able to FULLY join you guys for the Seige Trillogy marathon. See you guys in 30 minutes.
                  Yay!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                  Frig. And I'm right here too. The one time that actually happens. Oh well I might have to actually aim for some cars later
                  *cackles*

T-minus 15 minutes to post-a-thon!

Comment

*is impatient*

I'll go eat something. Hopefulyl mum won't come homei n the middle of the viewing to yell at me to decorate the tree.

Comment

I'm here and I'm ready - cappucino, a candy bar and sparky - eagerness. Heee!
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Yay Anuna!

Comment

Whoo Hoo!

T-minus 10 minutes to post-a-thon!

Comment

I can't wait for Siege! One of the best episodes EVER.

In the meantime my muse is being very bad to me.
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Damn straight. We rule!

*dying of laughter at the niece comparison* Ewwww!

Yeah, Vegas had better kick *ss. And have you read the article on GW's main page about how
                              Spoiler:
                              Vegas and Enemy At the Gate are tied together? Couple that with the rumors I've been hearing that we may finally see the Stargate program disclosed to the public, and... Holy smokes!
                              Yeah I saw that . I'm not sure what to think.
                              Spoiler:
                              After seeing the promo I'm now afraid there will be more Rodney in Vegas than I am strickly looking forward too. I want a total Shepisode, damn it. The finale also has me nervous.

Have a great postathon. I'll be here in spirit.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Awww, bye SR!

Comment

Working...
                                X