Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Buddhist monks? Maori warriors. And playboy bunnies. What a culture.
    Good one!

Comment

Chaya is the Hot Alien Kirkette of the Week.

Comment

Teyla's hair looks pretty good here.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Don't get excited you haven't met the head skank priestess yet.

He doesn't seem like the lying type? What kind of Marine are you?
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

No, Rodney, you are NEVER on your best behavior!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Don't get excited you haven't met the head skank priestess yet.

He doesn't seem like the lying type? What kind of Marine are you?
              *cackles*

Comment

Here we go marching, one by one, the teletubbies...

Comment

Teyla thinks she has it all figured out. LOl

And now we meet the centerfold Goddess. LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

And look, Chaya's already showing some leg!

Comment

And Kirking-John makes an appearance...

John, remember Elizabeth, the woman you secretly love.

Comment

Proculus sounds too much like Procreate.

Comment

John is so easy. I always thought he was vamped here. I really want to slap him now.
                          sigpic

Comment

*smacks John upside the head*

Ohhhh, Teyla's going to have a lot to gossip report to Elizabeth when they get back!

Comment

Teyla and Chaya make a much better couple.

Comment

Notice that John and Teyla are sitting all cozy. Evidently he's forgotten she exists.

How long has he been without sex?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X