Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
    Has Rodney ever called him "John"?
    The first time was in Adrift, when Rodney and John were arguing about turning on Elizabeth's nanites.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Safe from a radiological standpoint? Detonating a nuke in the atmosphere safe?

I don't quite buy that

Comment

John's so cuuuute!

Comment

Everyone's really tense...

Nuke go KABOOM!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
            Has Rodney ever called him "John"?
            Not until I think sometime in S4. I don't remember when.

Lizzie wants to hear his voice.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Lizzeh's worried!

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
                Safe from a radiological standpoint? Detonating a nuke in the atmosphere safe?

I don't quite buy that
                Neither do I...

Comment

Lizzie's worried!

John's okay!

And so is the city! Yay!

Comment

Relieved Liz. Yay.

The city's ahead of you. Her voice is totally different.

And now one of my favorite scenes. BTW. Joe is wearing his wedding ring. Hee.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ah. Lizzie is happy with John but still obviously pissed about the earlier incident.

Comment

Awww, Ford hugs Rodney!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Awww, Ford hugs Rodney!
                          Good times, good times.

Comment

One last bit of Sparky angry!eye!sex. Tasty. *licks lips*

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Relieved Liz. Yay.

The city's ahead of you. Her voice is totally different.

And now one of my favorite scenes. BTW. Joe is wearing his wedding ring. Hee.
                              Oooh, really? Gonna have to go back and watch that.

Comment

I wish that Carson and Rodney had waited just a mo. And I"m very sorry they never revisited the do you trust me thing. And they are still around.Dumdumdum.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X