Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LAMAO!!!!!

J: I wonder is he aware that there's a spider hanging just above his head....

Spoiler:

J&E: ZOMG spiders!!!!
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Spoiler:

That isn't what I think it is. Is it?
      BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

LMAO at the spider comedy stuff!

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
        Spoiler:

That isn't what I think it is. Is it?
        OMG, it's a giant spider ship! (think the Shadow ships from Babylon 5... darnit, I wish I had a pic of one to post)
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Brace yourself. I admit to snurching this from I don't know whom. I hope they won't hate me. I plan to do my own caps ASAP. In HD you can see the grey chest hairs. *grin*

Spoiler:
          RAWR!

And if you look carefully, you'll notice that the chain around his neck is the same kind used for dog tags. If TPTW think that showing the chain but not showing the tags will stop the complaints about not seeing Shep with his tags, they're crazy!

Then again, maybe we didn't see the tags because there's something else on the chain besides the tags... Like the seekrit wedding ring Lizzie gave him.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Daaaamn! *curses in Croatian* After a mini war with LJ I finally managed to post a fic. Smut and crack. Also, take a look at the prompt I picked. It's very shallow and intended to be read as such.

Make love not war

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              Daaaamn! *curses in Croatian* After a mini war with LJ I finally managed to post a fic. Smut and crack. Also, take a look at the prompt I picked. It's very shallow and intended to be read as such.

Make love not war
              Read it. Loved it. Oh shirtless John, you are an inspiration.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I hope I dream of shirtless!John and not spiders tonight! Hopefully it will be John, thanks to Anuna's story.
                sigpic
                sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Make love not war
                  Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                  I hope I dream of shirtless!John and not spiders tonight! Hopefully it will be John, thanks to Anuna's story.
                  I'll definitely be dreaming of shirtless!John tonight! *licks lips*

Anuna, your story makes me want to put a screencap of him on my desktop and start licking my screen!

How did Elizabeth manage to control herself to not jump John's bones in front of everybody? The woman's got the patience of a saint!

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w76/Wormhole-2007/bscap1637.jpg

Cr*p. That is a big spider.
                    His face! *cracks up*

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                    I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                    Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
                      Man, I'd be in absolute hysterics if that happened to me. Ever since I was bitten by a huntsman in the middle of the night, I haven't been able to stand any spiders except Daddy Long-Legs. Rolling over to turn the lamp on and finding a large spider rearing up at you tends to do that!

Oh god, i feel sick...

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                      I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                      Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Do something with that shirtless John pic!

And another prompt:

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x...Rodney0253.jpg

And here's a song to inspire you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW_QCRGvT-g
                        How come I totally missed that adoring look on Lizzie's face? Or have my glasses turned shippy?

My next wallpaper/sig set

Wallpaper:

Sig:

Comment

Just a reminder, Sparkies: tomorrow is our next episodic post-a-thon! On the agenda is Season 1's "Poisoning the Well" and, if there's interest in doing another episode, "Underground."

I'm going to be a little delayed tomorrow, so I'd like to push the start time back half an hour to 11:30 am Pacific Time (2:30 pm Eastern Time, 8:30 Central European Time).

See y'all tomorrow! John and Elizabeth are waiting!

Comment

Yay a new post -a - thon! Great! *rubs hands*

I'll try to write some more smutfic in the meantime.

Comment

I wish I could make it but GW is still slow for me and it would take foreverrrr to just load one page and post my response. By that time most you will already be ahead.

When are they going to fix it anyways? I've noticed that the episode threads have gotten less response than usual, it must be because people are tired of having to wait around for the pages to load.
                              sigpic
                              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x130/anuna_81/captions%20pictures/4v5jbev.jpg

E: You put that spider where?
                                J: That's right - in your underwear draw. So from now on, you'll have to go commando
                                R: You do realise I can hear you, don't you?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X