X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hellooooo?

Any Sparkies here?

*echoes*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I am!

I was feeling artsy. I'm working on a something soemthing that I'm not sure what it is yet. Something Sparky, though

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
        I am!

I was feeling artsy. I'm working on a something soemthing that I'm not sure what it is yet. Something Sparky, though
        Banner? Wallpaper?

I liked the banner you did earlier with our Lizzie and Replibeth.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hee. Anuna's last fic kind of gave me an idea because it kinda fit with what I had so far. Hee ^^

I'll finish it up tomorrow, 'cos I have school so I'm going to bed 'Night everyone!

Comment

Hee. Anuna's last fic kind of gave me an idea because it kinda fit with what I had so far. Hee ^^
            Ooooh! Dark!art!

I'll finish it up tomorrow, 'cos I have school so I'm going to bed 'Night everyone!
            Nighty-night! Pleasant Sparky dreams!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Hellooooo?

Any Sparkies here?

*echoes*
              HK-47: Cruel answer: The Sparkies ar no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                HK-47: Cruel answer: The Sparkies ar no longer here
                Now, now, HK, you should know better than to taunt me. I can make sure your next maintenance cycle... doesn't go well for you. *evil grin*

Comment

Now, now, HK, you should know better than to taunt me. I can make sure your next maintenance cycle... doesn't go well for you. *evil grin*
                  I don't know how you're gonna do that. I'm the only one who can operate on him without being killed

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

Welcome back. And if you felt that way about those eps, wait until you see GitM. Sparky is canon in pretty much everybody's mind after that one.
                    *Runs to get booklet from s4 dvds...* What's GitM? Is it s5? (the acronym makes me think of Ghost in the Machine)

It's beautiful. We are our own worst critics.
                    Agreed!

I hope she wouldn't be stupid enough to suggest using nuclear weapons as flashbangs... like a certain military officer is
                    Is that anyone I should know...

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
                      *Runs to get booklet from s4 dvds...* What's GitM? Is it s5? (the acronym makes me think of Ghost in the Machine)
                      Yes it's Ghost in the Machine.
                      sigpic
                      My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Is that anyone I should know...
                        Fortunately it's no real-life person.

Comment

John: I shot him.
                          Elizabeth: *looks*
                          John: In the leg!

*snickers*
                          Always thought he looked cute when he said that.

John's sitting up reading... War and Peace?
                          Anyone know how far he ever got with that?

Maybe they went to go pick it up in the jumper before Thirty Eight Minutes?
                          Or maybe they get them from the same place that Voyager got all their shuttles from...

Oooh! We meet report-happy ponytail - and RADEK - in this episode, remember!
                          Could have done without Kavanaugh, he was an annoying wimp.

And Kav figures it out. He's smart, but still an ass.

30 secs Bug is moving.
                          He's too smart, that's why he's such an ass.

*smacks Shep*

Then again, maybe the whole 'Kirk' thing is just a ruse. He's doing it to 1) yank Rodney's chain ('cause let's face it, that's always good for a laugh) and 2) divert attention from his real interest... Lizzie! Hmm... which means Lizzie's probably in on it!
                          I think the big deal Rodney made about Shep's kirking was more out of jealousy than anything else. Think about it, how often was Shep actually seeing anyone? To me, it was all harmless flirting (at least it seemed that way). Chaya was in season one when Liz was technically still with Simon; and the one from 'Epiphany' he grew to know over six months. And he didn't sleep with Mara!

Comment

Fortunately it's no real-life person.
                            Well I was thinking character... Sorry for being unclear

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                            Yes it's Ghost in the Machine.
                            And season 5. Augghh!

Comment

Well I was thinking character... Sorry for being unclear
                              It's Sheppard alright

Comment

Anyone want to use this one? I think I'm going to redo it, as I'm not too satisfied with the final result

OOOO! That's lovely!

My team won. Go Hokies! I could hear John cheering. But he's probably watching the USC/Ohio State game right now. Oooh, he and Liz can have a west coast v. east coast football argument. We'll just pretend she's a fan.

It's beautiful. We are our own worst critics.
                                My team won too! barely and I about had a heart attack until the last :35 seconds, but a W's still a W.

AAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The internet hates me. My connection is still running slow, apparently due to a dying DSL modem. And naturally, I can't get the new one I ordered to work. So I'm still limping along on the old one. *headdesk*

But come hell or high water, Sparkies, I WILL be here tomorrow for our next episodic post-a-thon!

The time: 2pm EST, 11am PST. Pre-thon check-in begins 10 minutes prior to start time.

The episodes: Hide and Seek, and Thirty-Eight Minutes ('cause darnit, I need me some Shep!whump to cheer me up!)

And in the meantime, I'm cheered by two things. First, Ohio State is getting slaughtered by USC (current score: 35 to 3); John, no doubt, would be bouncing all over the room, while Elizabeth would be shaking her head (but secretly be quite amused) at John's antics. Secondly, Torri's episode of NCIS is being rerun on CBS like, right now, and I just got to squee over Torri's first scene again (and watch Ducky get absolutely smitten by the lovely Dr. Hampton). Hee!
                                I watched Torri's episode too. She was so freakin' cute! *fangirls for a moment*

Sorry I missed the post-a-thon! I have tennis league tournaments on Sundays at 1 PM ET, so I probably won't be able to participate for a few weeks--but I enjoyed reading everyone else's comments! I've been watching some Atlantis eppies as comfort food (it's been a hard couple of days) and I have been loving it. Watched The Storm/The Eye first--GAH! Love it!

If I have time I'll try to do a "Progeny" recap at lunch, since it's canon Monday. No promises, though.
                                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Working...
                                X