Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    I think Anuna is a little bit wacky these days because there's awful lot of work to do. Another thing: I may get wireless internet which would mean I could be in touch with you more often!

I'm for S4 drabble - a - thon here, but I would like very much if rest of the people participated. Any takers?
    I'll do what I can.

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
    Hello my dear sparkies. I am terribly sorry to have been missing from the wonderful discussions, stories & art fest. As a peace offering I bring you some icons.

The rest are here @ my lj. Now I am going to go back the pages & read all the entries.
    Simply stunning. You've been busy.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

HI guys! Trying to get my fic finished for today... failing a bit cos I'm under the influence of a horrid cold. But hopefully will be alright. LOVED the icons, justhere! Pure brilliance!
      ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Alright, back from reading. You guys have been busy!

LilJ: Please continue with your fic. I am intrigued by little Erin. Sorry to hear you have a cold. Hope you feel better soon!
        Anuna: Love the idea of a rewrite. Wasn't there an attempt on LJ? I think that fizzled out.
        Eri: I didn't see a confirmation, but I think the person is
        Spoiler:
        Chuck also
        Luci: Love your artwork. Please keep it up! I am jealous of SMB's new siggy.

Thank you SR, Torri & LilJ. I am going to go & try to do some more. Problem is once I get into a groove, they start to look too much alike. I think next one will be a sparky AU typish art. Let's see what I can do.

Thanks for all the fic recs too. I am now off to read "heat". Can never have too much sparky gutter.
        sig made by me

Comment

Oohehe so glad you like my fic! And I love Erin too! Almost as much as little Nick I reckon those 2 would get on so well!

Comment

Hello All! Just to let you know - I won't be on much for the next four days. Taking some time off work and my internet connection at home sucks so it is hard to get to GW from home. Keep the Sparky fires burning!
            sigpic
            Signature by Erin87

Comment

Aw! We'll miss you! *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                Hello All! Just to let you know - I won't be on much for the next four days. Taking some time off work and my internet connection at home sucks so it is hard to get to GW from home. Keep the Sparky fires burning!
                Have a wonderful time off SMB. I can't wait until I start my vacation. Still have two weeks left.
                sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                  Miss you. But being off work is always good.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    I'm for S4 drabble - a - thon here, but I would like very much if rest of the people participated. Any takers?
                    *raises hand* I could give it a shot.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I saved the pics Lili.
                      Try to do the new sig soon.

So justhere1971 you don't have to be worried...I'll do more Sparky arts soon.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yayness!

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                          Just to clarify: You are talking to a Razzie shipper. We run the dirtiest, kinkyest, smuttyest... thread on this forum. The Sparky thread offers less than little competition to us in that aspect

well, i hope we can catch up with the RAZZIEs one day

Comment

Hey Sparkies! I know today is supposed to be official Sparky day of the month, so I apologize for not playing--I've been slammed at work, and probably will be for the next couple of days.

If I can, I'm going to try and do an episode recap possibly tomorrow night--"the Tower". Then I'll save "The Long Goodbye" for Monday. I'll still try and check in when I can, so please keep up the fun!
                            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post

well, i hope we can catch up with the RAZZIEs one day
                              I'm afraid that day is far into the future

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                                I'm afraid that day is far into the future
                                dont mind. i'm still youngh
                                hopefully i will survive that day *rofl*

Comment

Working...
                                X