Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    I come bearing gifts!

    This is a drabble happening 11 years before "Sunday fathers": Strings (Vixen asked for it)

    And this is a new fic, called The Name. It happens 9 months after this one

    Enjoy, and good night! *blows kisses to sparkies*
    It's much better with the ending attached to it. The stuff you left me hanging with earlier was not nice


    Originally posted by emerald_day View Post
    I´m a big supporter of Sparky and I just Love John and Elizabeth. They are my favorite characters.
    Welcome! Iceland... how cool

    Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

    Comment


      I bring sparky fic rec.

      OMG how I would love for this to happen on the show. RESET BUTTON FTW.
      Spoilers for all of s4 and speculation on The Last Man.

      Second Changes

      Also I was looking at pics from TMC and look, sad John. Ignore Rodney. lol.
      Spoiler:

      sigpic
      My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
        I bring sparky fic rec.

        OMG how I would love for this to happen on the show. RESET BUTTON FTW.
        Spoilers for all of s4 and speculation on The Last Man.

        Second Changes
        I must second this rec. It's an awesome story. Go read it, people! NOW!

        Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
        Also I was looking at pics from TMC and look, sad John. Ignore Rodney. lol.
        Spoiler:
        http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/4273/sadjmc2.jpg
        Poor Woobie!John. *wibbles*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          I come bearing gifts!

          This is a drabble happening 11 years before "Sunday fathers": Strings (Vixen asked for it)

          And this is a new fic, called The Name. It happens 9 months after this one

          Enjoy, and good night! *blows kisses to sparkies*
          Sweet!!! *runs off to read*

          Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
          Not quite finished yet. But one more teaser for you.

          Spoiler:
          Kolya couldn’t help put place a sly grin on his face. Looks like he had got more then he bargained for if that were true. “Only one way to find out.”
          No fair! Hopefully it will be done soon.
          Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

          Comment


            *waves* Just dropping by.

            Just reminding you all that my changed season four story 'What Would Elizabeth Do?' is still out there and is still going. And if I say so myself it has some interesting plot twists and I can't wait to adapt 'The Last Man'. So check it ouf if you have the time and leave me a review!

            *scurries off to bed*
            sigpic
            Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
            |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

            Comment


              good morning

              god, i missed out so much on the weekend its unreal *rofl*
              however..

              SPARKY ROCKS!

              Comment


                Originally posted by muffinnuffin View Post
                A few thoughts on Kindred II

                Spoiler:
                1. Carson's return was all 'yay the cool scottish dude is back' but I thought he completly blew it when he got angry about the rest of them burying him after 'Sunday'. What did he expect them to do? Wait? He got blown up for zark's sake, they didnt have a choice. As for telling his mother, she had to be told. They kinda have a duty to.

                2. Teyla. She's really starting to irritate me. Dont know why, but this story just isnt interesting me anymore. Ah well.

                3. "I felt like A Dog's Breakfast" ROFL! Shameless plug for David's film, but it was brilliant

                4. I probably heard this wrong, but before the title sequence when Rodney tells John and Ronan that Beckett isnt a replicator, John's line immediatly after that I couldn't quite hear. Did he say "Its not that easy", because I SWEAR I heard him say Lizzy somewhere in that sentence. Probably just me. I have a cold and cant hear very well...

                5. Beckett at the end "Bring her home, John" did anyone else SRSLY think he meant Elizabeth? 'Cos I did

                6. The shooting in the tavern when they find that dude that tried to kill Teyla and Keller, I shouted BAR ROOM BRAWL!!! at the screen

                Overall, it started quite well and I quite liked the beginning when Carson was having all the crazy shizzle explained to him. Then it got boring.

                SCORE FOR ELIZABETH MENTIONS THOUGH!!!!
                I just checked the GW transcript, regarding the bolded bit above...

                Spoiler:
                He said "Well, then, who the hell is he?"

                Ah well. I still think he said Lizzy...
                The Geek shall inherit the earth

                Proud Sparky Supporter
                Keeping the Heart and Soul of Atlantis Alive
                "They can take our Elizabeth, but they can ne'er take our SPARKY!"

                Comment


                  awww muffinnuffin, you're cruel

                  i havent seen the last epi yet and you really make me want to watch it
                  and i agree with the teyla thing ... boooooring ...

                  Comment


                    Ahoy hoy all!!

                    On the first note: The Kindred was bleeeping awesome!

                    onto the second note: I got a new job yay!

                    on the third note: i crashed my car

                    and on the fourth note: Sparky kicks ass
                    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by sofie View Post
                      edit: welcome emerald_day!!!!
                      Thank you so much for welcoming me here.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                        Ahoy hoy all!!

                        On the first note: The Kindred was bleeeping awesome!

                        onto the second note: I got a new job yay!

                        on the third note: i crashed my car

                        and on the fourth note: Sparky kicks ass
                        to 2: congrats hope you like it

                        to 3: HAHAAHAHA! ... someone broke into mine the 2nd time in 4 weeks they ruined the window on the driver side again first time they stole my navigation system, this time nothing because my car was empty

                        to 4: so true *drooooling*



                        Originally posted by emerald_day View Post
                        Thank you so much for welcoming me here.
                        WELCOME FROM ME TOO!!


                        nice to see a new sparky-shipper around *hehe*

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
                          to 2: congrats hope you like it

                          to 3: HAHAAHAHA! ... someone broke into mine the 2nd time in 4 weeks they ruined the window on the driver side again first time they stole my navigation system, this time nothing because my car was empty

                          to 4: so true *drooooling*





                          WELCOME FROM ME TOO!!


                          nice to see a new sparky-shipper around *hehe*
                          I Do i love it its so much fun.

                          seriously not funny lol. i was scared.... bleepless lol. i was all by myself!

                          i've had mine broken into had some money stolen they didn't see the 10 million CD's i have in there lol. they broke the handle on my door biatches lol

                          Sparky is love!
                          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

                          Comment


                            Hi again, thank you all for giving me such a warm welcome. You´r all so nice.
                            By the way I love your videos Torri012. I live in Iceland, the land of Fire and Ice. Most people don´t even know where Iceland is. lol Thanks again to all of you, I hope I´ll have fun here on gateworld talking about my favorite ship Sparky.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by emerald_day View Post
                              Thank you so much for welcoming me here.
                              WELCOME!!!!


                              So nice to see a new face here! People this thread is dragging. We need something to discuss, and I mean it. And because I'm such a big mouth I'm gonna give a suggestion, but please sugesst something on your own if you have an idea.

                              Next episode we were about to discuss (and then got sidetracked... and sidetracked....) is Aurora. Now if I recall well there were some cute moments. Isn't that the ep where John eats chocolate? *goes to watch*

                              *looks for Vixen*

                              What was the sparky moments count?
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                                Not quite finished yet. But one more teaser for you.

                                Spoiler:
                                Kolya couldn’t help put place a sly grin on his face. Looks like he had got more then he bargained for if that were true. “Only one way to find out.”
                                I want to read it. Hope you post it very soon!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X