No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mind if I do a bit of self pimping (and show off my new LJ layout?)

Home - post Epiphany, R rated

The Scar post Common Ground, M rated

Boiling point R rated.... that one was written for justhere's b day

Enjoy the gutter!
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      What is S5?

There are only 3 seasons of SGA. Rest of it, whatever it is, is something else.

Truer words have never been...written. LOL!

I haven't posted here in what seems like forever...
      sigpic

Comment

Post more, we need to get this thread kicking again .

Have we posted our thoughts on the official novels? Does anyone here read them?
        BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Enjoy the gutter!
          o0o0o0o0... *shifty eyes* i uhhh i- umm.. will be back soon *runs out*
          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

What is S5?

There are only 3 seasons of SGA. Rest of it, whatever it is, is something else.
            Hah! Yeah, it's definitely not SGA, and never will be.

And there exist only sparky loaded episodes. Ha! Dare anybody say I'm worng! *grrr*
            I agree! And I double dare anybody to say we're wrong!

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
            Have we posted our thoughts on the official novels? Does anyone here read them?
            I've just gotten all of them and am reading them now. I'm about halfway through #2 at the moment. Hmm, maybe I should post SparkyWorld reviews as I finish each of them?
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

I've just gotten all of them and am reading them now. I'm about halfway through #2 at the moment. Hmm, maybe I should post SparkyWorld reviews as I finish each of them?
              I'm just reading Casualties of War 'slowly', still got to get the new one and a few old ones.

Me been getting the SGA figures, have finally got them all, well with the exception of the mail away one. I really need to get me two sets, and use one batch.
              BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

I'm just reading Casualties of War 'slowly', still got to get the new one and a few old ones.
                When I was buying up my set, I found that some of the older ones are a bit harder to find both in stores and online; even the publisher is apparently out of stock of at least one of them...

Me been getting the SGA figures, have finally got them all, well with the exception of the mail away one. I really need to get me two sets, and use one batch.
                Hee. I still have to get my figures... I'm only going to get one set, they're kinda pricey (but they're very good quality, and thus worth it). But I have plans for them... oh yes, I have plans... involving cameras and compromising situations...
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I just got done watching TLG...

It never gets old....
                  sigpic

Comment

Enjoy the gutter!
                    Oh yeah, cause we HATE fic reviews? *LOL*

Hah! Yeah, it's definitely not SGA, and never will be.

I agree! And I double dare anybody to say we're wrong!

I remember one particular SG1 novel author always had obvious ship in her novels, anything like that in the SGA novels? Never read any of them.

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                    I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                    Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Looking great so far!

Hee... looks like a job for the Sparky sexathon on LJ... I can't wait to see what the author who draws that episode out of the hat gets to do with it!
                      Give me the link when it's written!!!

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                      I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                      Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

I remebe when i was younger an Irish band Called B*witched and i jsut found a good song that would be for sparky.. Corney filmclip tahts the 90's for ya

To you I Belong
                        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
                          I remember one particular SG1 novel author always had obvious ship in her novels, anything like that in the SGA novels? Never read any of them.
                          From what I have heard, the novels by Elizabeth Christensen (co-author of #3, #5 and #8, and sole author of #7) have some good John/Elizabeth friendship moments. I'll keep an eye out when I get to those...

Comment

Enjoy the gutter!
                            *runs off to enjoy*
                            Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

XD *points to her book shelf* 'Remember when I read that. Has some lovely sparky moments! I remember posting them here. I started keeping notes of sparky moments from one of the other novels, but I had to give the book back. ;.; *sniff*
                              "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulrissaRahany View Post
                                I just got done watching TLG...

It never gets old....
                                Oh how true.

Comment

Working...
                                X