Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Here is my request: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y4NTXT96EM

Extra points for you if you manage to make us believe they had a baby/kids. Listen to the lyrics... such a wonderful song!
    WOOOOW thats gonna be hard but i can try my best
    kids .. how shall i get kids into there? hm... *thinking already*

the song is brilliant *love* never heard that one before...

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
      WOOOOW thats gonna be hard but i can try my best
      kids .. how shall i get kids into there? hm... *thinking already*

the song is brilliant *love* never heard that one before...
      I can send you the song and I can also suggest you the scenes; actually I can also give you a scene with a baby (just a baby on it). You get to play a little, and I demand a happy ending, this is a song about fulfilled, good life. I'm so mad at my WMM! I'd make this one... but I can't.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I can send you the song and I can also suggest you the scenes; actually I can also give you a scene with a baby (just a baby on it). You get to play a little, and I demand a happy ending, this is a song about fulfilled, good life. I'm so mad at my WMM! I'd make this one... but I can't.
        sure i will try it .. just tell me what you want and i try it but i cant promise for anything *hehe*

and haha, my WMM is messing up aswell! i couldnt import the files from old Torri/Joe movies .. that pissed me off so i needed to use a few old pics of me and them *rofl*

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
          Re-cap.

1) Kolya kidnaps Elizabeth for revenge, after Sheppard foils his plans to seize control of Atlantis.

2) Having dragged Elizabeth through the gate, Kolya finds out about something John didn’t know about and he uses it to his advantage.

3) Sora gets involved; some how?

4) Include Cadman?.

*Runs off to watch Torchwood*
          Maybe John could use Sora as a way of getting to Kolya? Insights into his character, intel on the Genii perhaps... she could help get Elizabeth back in exchange for her freedom.

Also, I think it would be great to see John going through some leadership-related growing pains, since all he probably wants to do is go rescue Elizabeth but he's got a whole city/expedition to look after now.

Sparky on youtube

Comment

sure i will try it .. just tell me what you want and i try it but i cant promise for anything *hehe*

and haha, my WMM is messing up aswell! i couldnt import the files from old Torri/Joe movies .. that pissed me off so i needed to use a few old pics of me and them *rofl*
            Pics worked wonderfully! I'll send you a PM and a download link for this song tomorrow and you just have fun... don't feel obligated to make it, just try if you feel like it and have fun.

Comment

@ Anuna:
              you can tell me how you want to have the vid over pm .. or lj .. or mail ([email protected]) or however .. i guess you know how to contact me

I'm off to having a shower and bed now
              have a nice evening/morning/or whatever you have right now *waves*
              night night ^^

Comment

lol, posted at the same time
                PM is fine *rofl* and dont worry .. i dont feel forced i like challanges

speak to you then *really leaving now*
                night

Comment

PEOPLE!!! Go watch this vid NOW!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ow3_RQ84Ow I mean now! ASAP!!!!

LOL - yes, that's Torri's vid - I just watched it - great!!!!
                  Oh no...no,no,no! I totally forgot about Mike! Is tat in s3? *quickly rushes to dvd* If it is I'm not watching it! Na ah! Can't make me! *sticks out tougne*

Here is my request: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y4NTXT96EM

Extra points for you if you manage to make us believe they had a baby/kids. Listen to the lyrics... such a wonderful song!
                  Hmmm....there is a fic out at the moment, i think it's entitled Remember When...it's a series of letters from John. I should see if it's based on the song.

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                  I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                  Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

No, it's not based on the song. The fic is so very good, but too heart breaking for my liking atm.

Comment

I DO love you! Very nicely put (you just gave me a motive for this fic I'm planning to write! I'll credit you, do you happen to have LJ?); they both were odd men out and it's fascinating to see how they gravitated to each other for support and where it lead them.

I agree with Joe on She's background. I always imagined John was raised by a single mother who worked very hard. Maybe he has a sister or a brother (younger) and being the older kid, he worked as a teenager, so he could afford things he wanted and his mom couldn't buy for him. I see him as quiet, very responsible kid who didn't have a real childhood.
                      I do have a LJ but it's in SERIOUS need of repair. It's ugahill.livejournal.com. The reason being I only have Internet access through work, and work firewalled all LJ things--so I can't play anymore. XP

Most of my LJ stuff is really Supernatural based because I love that show as much as SGA. I hadn't discovered SGA when my LJ was firewalled, though, so I didn't get the chance to squee on it like I did with SPN and LOST. I'm ~ugahill at ff.net if that's helps.

Can't wait to read the fic!

Torri, the vid is fab! You vidders are so talented--I have NO TIME to do anything close to that, and I work in freakin' television production! I love the picture portions.
                      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Can I simply credit Eri for helping me out if I manage to write this? because the idea is quite challenging.

Comment

You are welcome to! I just enjoy discussing, particularly John and Elizabeth. No credit necessary.

EDIT: Hey...over 500 posts! *waves flag*

Nighty-night all...have fun with the creativity!
                          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Me too! Do you have any more thoughts on The Rising? I always loved that little wave of hand he gave her before they headed off to tehir first mission. It was like he needed to connect with somebody, to have just a little bit of human touch, and yet he kept his distance so carefully there.

Comment

NEW VIDEO! by me of course
                              Song: Living next door to Alice - Smokie *hrhr*

No, I'll never get used to not living next door to Eliz!

and YES, you do want to watch it!
                              lol
                              Aww, just watched it. Great job! Love all the pics, especially of them as kids. Adorable.

Sparky on youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                                I think Elizabeth had John figured out pretty soon after she met him. The fact she found out about his record in record time (before Jack left the Antarctic outpost) and was already advocating for him told us she respected his actions, even if it meant there might be some conflict. I know she was excited about his ability to work the tech, of course, but she must have looked at those black marks, seen what they were for, and went 'this guy--he's willing to do anything for people he cares about--he's perfect for this mission'.
                                And there's that little bit in "Rising" where she's trying to talk O'Neill into getting John on the team, and O'Neill makes this half-hearted protest about Shep's record, to which Elizabeth responds, "I've seen your own record. Please." as if to say to O'Neill, "You were once just as much trouble as Sheppard is, and look where you are now, mister two-star General!" She (and O'Neill, I think) see John's potential.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                                And, not to completely knock TPTB, but the idea for "Outcast" was Joe Flanigan's, not theirs. He suggested the backstory--though they changed it, from what I understand, from what he suggested (poor, struggled upbringing). So we might never have heard about John had it not been for Joe championing his character. And hence why we don't know more about his past.
                                Hmm. If I recall correctly, Joe Flanigan's contribution to "Outcast" was in regards to the action storyline (hunting down the Replicator on Earth), not Sheppard's backstory...
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X