• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erised View Post
    An oldie

I love it! We should make a Shep one.

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
    Anuna - CONGRATULATIONS on 2900+ posts!!! You rock chickie.
    Thank you! And you rock too! And this thread rocks!

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
    Yup, that was well said, Pocus. Who knows how we'll feel after that episode, we'll probably celebrate the sparky scenes and be upset about Liz's fate, we'll see. What is important is that we have a place to go, to squee or to vent in, sharing our feelings with people who understand
    us. We're all in this together, right?
    And we should celebrate our Sparky, because we love them so much!

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
    Mints for all!!!!!!

...or should I say "This Ship is "MINT" to be fun!

**tossess mints around and runs giggling maniacly**
    *catches mints*

That's a great idea Pocus! Mental green!!!

Originally posted by Lizabeth View Post
    My sister said she'll take requests for wallpapers! Anyone? (Please keep it clean though.)

ETA: It might be best if you PM me so as not to interfere with other sparkyness on the forum.
    I'll PM you later, have to think 'bout it - well I just know I want something tender and fluffy. I'm easy.

Okay Sparkies, catch you all later, I'm off to work!

Oh one more thing. Check out my new banner under spoiler tags Made by desperat_fly3 on LJ.
    Last edited by Anuna; 26 November 2007, 08:39 PM.
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Check out the new t-shirt here:

http://www.creationent.com/sg1/index2.htm

They know Sparky is going to sell.
      sigpic
      sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

* just popping in* hey guys, do we know lizzie's fourth episode yet?
        sigpicsig by me!

Comment

Originally posted by shepweir4eva View Post
          * just popping in* hey guys, do we know lizzie's fourth episode yet?
          No not yet, it won't be let out until later due to spoilers for plot. All we do know though is that is now in the second half of the season.
          Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post

Teyla ruined the sparky t-shirt. lol. Oh noes.
            sigpic
            My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

TMC Sparkyesq icons!

Spoiler:

Comment

Loving the ideas and pics.

Pic Spam: How about this for this week. Post your favourite Season One Sparky moments.

No limit.

First Balcony Scene

Spoiler:

Who could forget this one.

Spoiler:

Or this.

Spoiler:

Or even.

Spoiler:

Arghhh: timeout gotta go to work. Not running.
                BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                  I have that t-shirt!! Both Alyssa & I bought it. We got to speak to the artist who does the art work extensively one on one. Just hanging outside his booth. He's a sparky shipper!!! He totally misses Elizabeth, and encouraged us to continue the campaign. His name is Steve Anderson. He did a couple of stage spots too, both for the SG & BS. He does a lot of work for Lucas Film. Very very humble guy. Talking to him Alyssa & I had no idea who he was.

I vouch for the beautiful artwork on that shirt. Buy it!! Or put it on your holiday wish list.
                  sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post
                    TMC Sparkyesq icons!

Spoiler:
                    Beautiful icons. 10 more days!

Favorite S1 moments? How can one choose? I know, I'll so an episode picscam.

Spoiler:

What a wonderful early Sparky episode.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I have that t-shirt!! Both Alyssa & I bought it. We got to speak to the artist who does the art work extensively one on one. Just hanging outside his booth. He's a sparky shipper!!! He totally misses Elizabeth, and encouraged us to continue the campaign. His name is Steve Anderson. He did a couple of stage spots too, both for the SG & BS. He does a lot of work for Lucas Film. Very very humble guy. Talking to him Alyssa & I had no idea who he was.

I vouch for the beautiful artwork on that shirt. Buy it!! Or put it on your holiday wish list.
                      Thanks for sharing that with us. Sparky has so many fans, how could they take Liz from us (from John). grrrr
                      Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                      at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

It is a great t-shirt. Beautiful work. It would make a lovely Christmas present. And it's great to hear his thoughts on Elizabeth and the campaign. Also, weeeeeee that he's J/E Shipper! *giggle!*

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                          LOL - I think Ronon's in the background, so Mom & Dad are looking out for Spanky.

I ordered the shirt since I have no will power when it comes to Sparky, but of course I don't have it yet. justhere1971 - is that Ronon?

Thanks for sharing this story! I just thought it was interesting that at a time when she's basically off the show, this shirt gets released. Now I'm wondering if Creation gave the go ahead or the artist. Makes sense if it was the artist.

This is so cool.
                          sigpic
                          sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

The t-shirt just goes to show that you can't stifle Sparky.

Oh, and I've been meaning to post this. My local onscreen cable guide for S4 episodes lists Joe Flanigan and Torri Higginson as the stars. LOL. Maybe someone at Cox is a Sparky shipper.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              The t-shirt just goes to show that you can't stifle Sparky.

Oh, and I've been meaning to post this. My local onscreen cable guide for S4 episodes lists Joe Flanigan and Torri Higginson as the stars. LOL. Maybe someone at Cox is a Sparky shipper.
                              hehe the way it should be.
                              Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                              at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post

I've checked all the pages on this link - can't find the Sparky shirt. Am I a complete idiot? Can someone help me? Lord knows I need a lot of help sometimes....
                                sigpic
                                Signature by Erin87

Comment

Working...
                                X