No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is truly shiny, I love the crosshatching and what you've done to the images. And the colours are great, especially the bit that highlights Sheppards face.

I could never get the hang over overlaying images without affecting the one below.

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
      Okay. As promised here is the new Lanford U fic Rumor Mill! Have fun and enjoy!
      Yay yay yay yay yay!

I love it! All the character interactions, Daniel's “No, I was just trying to be sympathetic,” John's question at the end... well, basically, the whole darn fic!
      ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
      The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
        Is there an archive for all these Shep/Weir wallpapers?
        Well...I'm slowly trying to work on the good side of the webmistress I'm a slave for and try suggest/implie/hint a Shep/Weir subsite, where we can have all the shep/weir wallpapers in one place. But that might take a while.

So far i've collected quite a few, and I will post them up on the Joe Info site. But I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to put them up. When I get them up I'll post a link up here.

Originally posted by LurkerLa
        Yay yay yay yay yay!

I love it! All the character interactions, Daniel's “No, I was just trying to be sympathetic,” John's question at the end... well, basically, the whole darn fic!
        Thanks!
        ~Athena

Comment

Well...I'm slowly trying to work on the good side of the webmistress I'm a slave for and try suggest/implie/hint a Shep/Weir subsite, where we can have all the shep/weir wallpapers in one place. But that might take a while.
          Seriously, tell her I'd be willing to manage it. I'm sure neither one of you has time to take on another site.

And I loved the Langford fic. I especially liked how there were aspects of the university other than Sheppard/Weir on display, as opposed to most of my own ideas.
          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
          Last update: 14 April 2006
          Melyanna's Multimedia
          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Okay. As promised here is the new Lanford U fic Rumor Mill! Have fun and enjoy!
            Loved your story Athena. I haven't read too many Langford U stories. I loved how all the different characters were incorporated. I haven't been able to figure out what Jack's roll is in the universe though yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
              Loved your story Athena. I haven't read too many Langford U stories. I loved how all the different characters were incorporated. I haven't been able to figure out what Jack's roll is in the universe though yet.
              Ack! I've missed like 3 langford_u fics! *makes mental note to read soon!*

SGLAB, if you go on the community info page it has a list of all the characters and their roles. Jack is on the board of trustees, part of the administration .
              Uncontrolled Destiny
              My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

OMG! I've just been accepted to train as a computer tech and in 7 months ill be in a job on 20k! I cant believe it. sorry i know that OT but *squeeeeeeeeee* im just so excited

Anyways.....

Wow Athena, i loved Rumour Mill. Very funny
                Liking the interaction with the other characters.
                Radek hearts Sheppard!
                I can totally see Liz dressed like that, and John's question...aw bless. So sweet.

LOL *bang* "See my point, you unrully hair owner piece of hunk." *bang* *bang*''Oh, did that hurt? Come to mama."
                ROFLMAO!
                I LOVE IT! Now if only we could get Torri and Joe to do it for one of the outtakes and we'd all be very happy.
                I could well see them goofing off like that betwen takes. From seeing Torri (and the rest of the cast) in bonus featues etc i reckon they have loads of funny outtakes that we'll probably never see
                *wishes on a star for SGA outtakes on the boxset*

Ankareeda that's lovely

Cool just noticed im a Super Soldier *Grrrrrrr*

Comment

I was listening to this song today and methinks it's the perfect song for SW in S2.
                  Good song for a vid, can think of loads of clips. Shame i aint artytechnogirl :rollseyes:

'Kinda Love' ~ Darius Danesh

I'm feeling tired
                  She kept me up all night and I'm wired
                  God bless cupid
                  I'm walking on water
                  A hundred times a day that I call her
                  I'm so stupid

So many things I wanna do
                  I tell her but she needs her room
                  That makes me wanna get in her space

This kinda love is amazing
                  Oh she makes me crazy
                  I love how she never can stay
                  But it's enough that she wants me
                  Like her cup of coffee
                  One kiss baby she's on her way
                  That kinda love just makes your day

She's got an old boyfriend
                  Who calls her up at 2 in the morning
                  I'm so jealous
                  She says that it's nothing
                  That's how I know it's probably something
                  I'm so helpless

A guy like me so insecure
                  I never ever was before
                  Somebody finally put me in place

Oh she makes me crazy
                  Like her cup of coffee

A guy like me so insecure
                  I never ever was before
                  Somebody finally put me in place

Oh she makes me crazy
                  Like her cup of coffee

This kinda love
                  This kinda love
                  That makes your day

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                    OMG! I've just been accepted to train as a computer tech and in 7 months ill be in a job on 20k! I cant believe it. sorry i know that OT but *squeeeeeeeeee* im just so excited

Anyways.....

Wow Athena, i loved Rumour Mill. Very funny
                    Liking the interaction with the other characters.
                    Radek hearts Sheppard!
                    I can totally see Liz dressed like that, and John's question...aw bless. So sweet.

ROFLMAO!

I could well see them goofing off like that betwen takes. From seeing Torri (and the rest of the cast) in bonus featues etc i reckon they have loads of funny outtakes that we'll probably never see
                    *wishes on a star for SGA outtakes on the boxset*

Ankareeda that's lovely

Cool just noticed im a Super Soldier *Grrrrrrr*
                    Yeah, that would be funny. About the funny outtakes or between scenes goofing as extras on the dvd's, let's just have hope. Who knows. maybe they are paying attention to us and will give us something. (crossing fingers) (I stopped crossing my fingers cause I couldn't type)

Speaking of funny, I made this pic and thought it was a funny thing to see.

Sheppard: "Damn, I forgot about that picture and now Teyla is going to run her mouth all over Atlantis." He ponders for a little while, "Hmm, maybe if I get her drunk enough she'll forget about it."

That's what Weir stands for.

Comment

Nice song. Please someone make a vid with it.

And now I can go back to crossing my fingers.

Comment

Haha Baroness, that's great Tried to give you green but i have to spread it around more first

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                          And I loved the Langford fic. I especially liked how there were aspects of the university other than Sheppard/Weir on display, as opposed to most of my own ideas.
                          Thanks. I remember you talking about wanting to expand more on the other aspects of the university, so I looked throught the cast list and realized there was SO much we could do with everyone else. I guess thats how those plot bunnies spawned.

And just want to thank everyone else for the nice comments!
                          ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                            Indeed, great to see so much fablous artwork around the thread

Well seems as you did the big brown puppy dog eyes......there are loads of fics at FanFiction , www.sheppardandweir.com, and www.sheppardweir.com.

Some of my favourites are ~
                            Sticky Situation
                            Monopoly
                            Very Secret Atlantis Journals Season 1
                            Constellations
                            Quiet Riot
                            Toy Box
                            Strange Bedfellows
                            Premonitions
                            Crossroads of Eshu
                            Pacific Rim
                            Disturbed Reality

*looks at list*
                            Well that should keep you going for a while

Crimey, almost forgot Langford_U
                            It's an alternate reality where characters from SGA and SG1 are part of Langford University.
                            Thank you!! (runs off to stay up all night reading)
                            Love Lorne | Sparky! | Open_Com

Comment

Oh my God! It seems to me I got wallpaper fever coupled with nothing better to do (for now anyways) so here you go.

I have got to stop. Will I be able to?

Comment

Originally posted by Baroness
                                Yeah, that would be funny. About the funny outtakes or between scenes goofing as extras on the dvd's, let's just have hope. Who knows. maybe they are paying attention to us and will give us something. (crossing fingers) (I stopped crossing my fingers cause I couldn't type)

Speaking of funny, I made this pic and thought it was a funny thing to see.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...llorpadpic.jpg

Sheppard: "Damn, I forgot about that picture and now Teyla is going to run her mouth all over Atlantis." He ponders for a little while, "Hmm, maybe if I get her drunk enough she'll forget about it."

OMG! ROFL!!

I really hope they put the outtakes on the DVDs. Is there a reason why they wouldn't?
                                Last edited by Buggy542; 02 June 2005, 04:28 AM. Reason: Tags...
                                Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                                Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Working...
                                X