Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ra-hanna
    Blue Banrigh ~ I absolutely *LUV* your ever changing sig pics. Nice. Very nice.
    Thanks , I have to put the pictures I collect to use.

Originally posted by Athenaktt
    I was catching up on the Martin Gero thread and I was amused by the possilbe continue clashing between the two. I thought I'd share.
    I saw that too, and went YAY!

He certainly opened the floodgates with that thread, a lot of posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
      Thanks , I have to put the pictures I collect to use.

I saw that too, and went YAY!

He certainly opened the floodgates with that thread, a lot of posts.
      I know! I'm so glad you asked about the funny quote.

Now I don't now what to ask him...at least not yet.
      ~Athena

Comment

I was catching up on the Martin Gero thread and I was amused by the possilbe continue clashing between the two. I thought I'd share.

*rubs hands in glee at continued angst*

yay!

PS anyone caught Zat Gun's pic over on the GW family gathering thread. Joe is .... hjmmmmmm

oops wrong thread.

Comment

Hallo everybody,

now i´m through the 155 pages of this thread. been busy with this almost a week.
          What can i say? i was addicted to SGA by the first moment.
          And i saw this wonderful chemistry between JF and TH. No way for me to this shep/teyla thing i have read before.
          I loved to read through all this comments and also to spoil a little bit season 1 cause “The Eye” will premiere not until next Wednesday here. Can´t wait to see coming episodes.
          It´s fun to watch them interact and struggle (I´m this kind of girl who loves to see a well-written and –played struggle).
          For me there´s no need of a romantic relation between these two - not in the moment - the way it´s developing now is wonderful to watch.

I think that´s enough for my first post here in this forum and in a foreign language. I apologize for incorrect grammer and spelling.
          Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Liz: John!. .I heard the rumors. . you were going to offer Naughty a mint. She seems like such a sweet girl - how could you!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by naughty but nice
              Hallo everybody,

now i´m through the 155 pages of this thread. been busy with this almost a week.
              And i saw this wonderful chemistry between JF and TH. No way for me to this shep/teyla thing i have read before.
              I loved to read through all this comments and also to spoil a little bit season 1 cause “The Eye” will premiere not until next Wednesday here. Can´t wait to see coming episodes.
              It´s fun to watch them interact and struggle (I´m this kind of girl who loves to see a well-written and –played struggle).
              For me there´s no need of a romantic relation between these two - not in the moment - the way it´s developing now is wonderful to watch.

I think that´s enough for my first post here in this forum and in a foreign language. I apologize for incorrect grammer and spelling.
              Hello, welcome to the thread!

I can't believe you read through all these pages. It's good to see newbies appreciating the goodness of Sheppard and Weir. Looking forward to your input in our discussions.

Comment

Hallo everybody,

Welcome to the thread Naughty. Wow you read through all our ramblings that crazy! But welcome, and as Blue Banrigh said we definately look forward to your inputs in our discussion.

And grammar and spelling are fine. I know English is my first language and I'm still prone to make grammar and spelling errors due to lack of sleep or laziness.
                ~Athena

Comment

Heh, mints.

Comment

Hallo everybody,

Greetings!!! Don't accept the mints! But as you have read all the apges *snaps for that* you probably know And I speak english as my first language and your grammar is better than mine. D Great to have you hear!
                    Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Hallo everybody,

Welcome!

Your English is fine! We're not anal about grammar around here, and as for spelling, mine is probably worse than yours.
                      Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                      Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

we are kinda dead! Who's doing the questions for tomorrows episode?
                        Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Originally posted by wizengamot
                          we are kinda dead! Who's doing the questions for tomorrows episode?
                          Well, no one volunteered to take tomorrow's questions, so I guess I'm going to do them again. Unless someone wants to volunteer now. It's really not that hard to do, so if someone wants to step up to the plate, just let me know sometime today.
                          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                          Last update: 14 April 2006
                          Melyanna's Multimedia
                          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
                            Welcome!

Your English is fine! We're not anal about grammar around here, and as for spelling, mine is probably worse than yours.
                            Well, I've often been accused of being totally anal about grammar. But, naughty but nice, I'd say you don't have to worry about it. Your English is very good. Welcome to the thread! And I have to admire your perseverance, reading through our whole thread! Just out of curiosity, what's your native language?
                            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                            Last update: 14 April 2006
                            Melyanna's Multimedia
                            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                              Liz: John!. .I heard the rumors. . you were going to offer Naughty a mint. She seems like such a sweet girl - how could you!
                              John *thinks* - sigh, I guess it'll be the handcuffs for me tonight then.

Sorry couldn't resist

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                                John *thinks* - sigh, I guess it'll be the handcuffs for me tonight then.

Sorry couldn't resist
                                Now I'm getting images... and I'm liking them...

Comment

Working...
                                X