No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must correct myself. . .the ashes were scattered to the wind, but we don't know if the bowl was washed, or if everything vacated it.

I think it is very cool that Liz keeps John's BD gift in plain sight for all to see.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

To quote: "Is there any way I can get it off my fingers quickly without betraying my cool exterior?"
      It's always good to see that Mulder is alive and well in our hearts. Now where's Scully?
      Earth...steaks. There's a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by ohshocking
        Also, she actually keeps it on her desk?! That's more than a little creepy. I guess seeing as it was a lovely birthday present from Sheppard, she likes to display it Because let's face it, he was rather adorable giving her a birthday gift. *she says, trying to drag the thread back on topic *
        That is probably my favorite Shep/Weir moment... simply because it was a relatively light hearted one (angst is all well and good, and sometimes best, but I'm a fluff person at heart ). I love the expressions on their faces, especially hers when she's giving him that "what are you up to?" look.
        ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
        The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
          What's wrong with mints?

I might have known you'd dig these out...

*cough*

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
            That is probably my favorite Shep/Weir moment... simply because it was a relatively light hearted one (angst is all well and good, and sometimes best, but I'm a fluff person at heart ). I love the expressions on their faces, especially hers when she's giving him that "what are you up to?" look.
            Yes, awww, me too! I have to agree, that's one of my two favourite moments, the other being (spoilers for The Siege part 2)
            Spoiler:
            The Shep going off to die, whole big angsty gazes and her saying 'John', and then he leaves and she has to look down moment.... *sigh*
            Uncontrolled Destiny
            My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

Yes, awww, me too! I have to agree, that's one of my two favourite moments, the other being (spoilers for The Siege part 2)
              Spoiler:
              The Shep going off to die, whole big angsty gazes and her saying 'John', and then he leaves and she has to look down moment.... *sigh*
              Yep, that'd be my other favorite, too.

I was cleaning house yesterday and got sick of dusting... so I fished out my brother's tape of that episode and rewatched just that scene... three or four times

...Kiddo's not getting that tape back 'til I've got the ep on DVD.
              ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
              The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
                Yep, that'd be my other favorite, too.

I was cleaning house yesterday and got sick of dusting... so I fished out my brother's tape of that episode and rewatched just that scene... three or four times

...Kiddo's not getting that tape back 'til I've got the ep on DVD.

hehe ! I do that all the time and hope my mom doesn't find me having no life!!

On this wonderful, gorgeous, beautiful day of days I wondered to myself, did the people going to atlantis bother to bring winter jackets?

EDIT: Because I got bored:

Last edited by wizengamot; 13 April 2005, 03:41 PM.
                Citizen of Braneville

Comment

^oooh!! that's a lovely pic! boredom does great things for creativity sometimes, eh??

Spoiler:
                  those are DEFINATELY my favorite moments, too... they both show just how much they care about each other (i'll have my fluff served with a side order of angst please ), but i also loved how he was willing to stand up for her against his new superior officer... intermixed with all the "sir"s and some botched attempt at military formality, he really reveals how much he both respects AND cares about her

Comment

I see you all have been having some fun with Mints...nothing like mints to sweeten a thread like ours.

I remember the first time I watched "Before I Sleep", I was definately squeeing the first 2 seconds into the episode.
                    ~Athena

Comment

^i *hangs head* wasn't a shipper until i watched siege 2 for the first time... but when i downloaded before i sleep AFTER that, well.... *squeeeeeage *

Comment

Its never too late! All that matters is that you are here with us now!
                        Citizen of Braneville

Comment

yay! it's nice to feel welcomed and looks like i'm here to stay (you guys ain't gettin rid of me thaaaaat easily ) as the resident crazy, overlapping-ships shipper

sooo... back to the discussion

Comment

I never noticed that the jar was on her desk. And, sorry to spoil the joke, but im sure she cleaned it out. But you can ignore what I just said.

I had Siege 2 on DVR until my mom deleted it last week. Although, I think deep down, she was as reluctant as I was. Yeah, right, but she does enjoy SG-1 and Atlantis, just not to the extreme extent that I do.

And, just for fun, are they the stripey mints or the pastel ones? Or are they chocolate mints? But im just being silly. The pic is pretty clear.
                            Stargate Addicts - a podcast for the obsessive Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis fan
                            My new podcast with Merala Anewan, come check it out. It'll make us happy.

Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.

Lovely sig by Blue Banrigh, thanks again. As for Atlantis X-Treme, that came from my own loopy mind.

Comment

Originally posted by La'rosh
                              I never noticed that the jar was on her desk. And, sorry to spoil the joke, but im sure she cleaned it out. But you can ignore what I just said.

I had Siege 2 on DVR until my mom deleted it last week. Although, I think deep down, she was as reluctant as I was. Yeah, right, but she does enjoy SG-1 and Atlantis, just not to the extreme extent that I do.
                              aww... no siege 2!! my heart goes out to you...

And, just for fun, are they the stripey mints or the pastel ones? Or are they chocolate mints? But im just being silly. The pic is pretty clear.
                              has anyone actually braved a close inspection??

Comment

I searched the thread, but didn't see any recs for these videos, but I think people should definately check it out. Great editing and choice of clips.

http://www.poopypooh.com/vids/
                                There's a great Shep/Weir one, 'Good Friend to Me'. The first shot of Shep from Home is priceless, made me go back and watch the episode again.

And 'Kryptonite' is a nice little faced paced one for Shep. There's another Weir/Shep one 'My Valentine', but I prefer the faster paced song.

Comment

Working...
                                X