Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Athenaktt
    But a Plummer's crack isn't as pleasing to watch as Shep's now.

Now someone quick find a picture where Elizabeth is appreciating that cute bum of his.
    How this is:

Liz: Look at that nice... oh crap the glass! JOHN!

I thought this one was interesting:

What ARE you looking at Liz? His nice... shoes?

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Agreed. Love the pic stories
    Thankies! I will try to come up with more.

Whose butts are those in this pic? http://poopypooh.com/sheph0r/butt2.jpg They look mighty nice!

Originally posted by SGLAB
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by xkawaiix
    The transporter that started it all
    Thought to be a closet!
    Okay, maybe I should stop with the closets...

Mckay: Really Colonel, I like you, but not that much.

Sheppard: Oh God. Mckay, what are you doing in here and where is Elizabeth?

I couldn't help myself.
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by BAMA
    As for Elizabeth and John 'accidentally' touching...I'm convinced by her reactions when he's close or lightly touching her that those tinny things really effect her but it's odd that she allows them to only with him. Elizabeth seems rather affectionate. She pats beckett and rodney on the back or arm but only with john do you literally see her *react* to proximity or touch. I like watching her face when he does those little things. There's a subtle but still noticable reaction.
    I totally agree with you! I am sure episode picy's would back this up too!

Sally- LOL on the pic cap!!!

Originally posted by Royal Nonesuch
    Side note, I heard discussion that Martin Wood directed the ep. So how many think he is the lurker, and how many think Gero is the lurker? Or maybe it is a Sparky conspiracy!
    Gero strikes me as the type to lurk, epecially since he is a writer. Wood I am not so sure... maybe.. but Gero, oh yeah, I bet he lurks. *waves a Martin Gero lurking*

Lurker I LOVE this pic of John http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ressure003.jpg *melts*

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lurkerla
    http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ressure001.jpg

Kinda looks like they are dancing at a club.
    LOL!!!!! They do!!!

Liz: John are you touching my butt?
    John: Oh yea...

Sig by Dorka.Thanks!

*~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
      You know what the crazy thing about the soda/pop/Coke conversation is? We've had it at least once before in this thread.

My two cents: lived long enough in the South that I still call everything carbonated Coke. My friends now in Chicago think I'm crazy when I say I ask what kind of Coke they want.
      If someone asked me what kind of Coke I wanted, I'd think they were crazy!! (no offence to anyone here, of course!)

In Aus, it's all soft-drink! You can get Coke, Pepsi (my personal preference --- Pepsi Max!), Fanta, Mountain Dew, lemon squash, whatever, but it's all soft drink. Unless of course it's soda water in which case it's soda water!

Comment

Originally posted by wizengamot
        you can do it put your back into it. I can do it put your into.

again? lol
        it was in hide and seek

Comment

I need fic, people!! I've been sitting in an office all day without the benefit of Shep and Weir!! Help!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Torri
            again? lol
            it was in hide and seek

Oh my goodness... what episode is that last one from?????

I only have one thing to say about this pics...

Butt's R' Us...

LOL!!!

Sig by Dorka.Thanks!

*~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Comment

He really seems to lean forward a bit...and on this one I could swear he's touching her arm (haven't seen the scene in motion yet!)

Originally posted by LurkerLa

[URL="http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d103/LurkerLa/graceunderpressure006.jpg[/URL]
              In Switzerland we say "Cola" or in Swiss German: "Koggi"

The rest we call normally Fanta, Rivella, Pepsi, Sinalco etc. I still like the Vanilla-Coke the most

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                If someone asked me what kind of Coke I wanted, I'd think they were crazy!! (no offence to anyone here, of course!)

In Aus, it's all soft-drink! You can get Coke, Pepsi (my personal preference --- Pepsi Max!), Fanta, Mountain Dew, lemon squash, whatever, but it's all soft drink. Unless of course it's soda water in which case it's soda water!

Yeah, It's soft drink DownUnder. You ask for the particular drink you want. If someone asked me what kind of coke I wanted, I think they were refering to vanilla coke, diet coke, lime coke etc etc, not Pepsi or Fanta. I'm starting to get confused now... Mmmmm Fanta!

P.S. I love those "BEHIND" th scenes pics of Sheppard, Torri! ...Mmmmm Joe!

***Thankyou to Andy for this sig***

Comment

Originally posted by ShepsGirl1987
                  Yeah, It's soft drink DownUnder. You ask for the particular drink you want. If someone asked me what kind of coke I wanted, I think they were refering to vanilla coke, diet coke, lime coke etc etc, not Pepsi or Fanta. I'm starting to get confused now... Mmmmm Fanta!

P.S. I love those "BEHIND" th scenes pics of Sheppard, Torri! ...Mmmmm Joe!
                  Mmmmmm. Fanta. Reminds me of Uni. Fanta and cold vegetarian pizza for breakfast.....

I'll agree with your Mmmmmm Joe comment too!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                    Mmmmmm. Fanta. Reminds me of Uni. Fanta and cold vegetarian pizza for breakfast.....

I'll agree with your Mmmmmm Joe comment too!
                    Fanta and pizza for breakfast I'm happy I can choke down some fruits for not collapsing in the train in the morning

If Joe had black boxers I'd say "Mmmmmmm Joe" too
                    Last edited by Dorka; 15 December 2005, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                      Fanta and pizza for breakfast I'm happy I can choke down some fruits for not collapsing in the train in the morning

I Joe had black boxers I'd say "Mmmmmmm Joe" too
                      Hey, you should be saying "Mmmmmm Joe" regardless!

Comment

Here in the Land of Oz, Coke is Coke, but can also be, uh...Coke

Love the pics and caps everyone!

Sally, thanks for the links to the fic! So needed that today

Lovebar made by natz099
                        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Coke and Joe's butt. This would make HIGHLY amusing reading for TPTB. If we see the return of the mint jar, then we know.
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                            You know what the crazy thing about the soda/pop/Coke conversation is? We've had it at least once before in this thread.
                            As with a lot of other topics

GUP (makes me chuckle )

Spoiler:
                            Loved the whole 'shield' talk, especially this part:
                            Elizabeth: Look, I'm not gonna order you to go (to camp)
                            John: I will!

They were sort of like parents trying to convince their son to go to camp or something

And yay! for finally showing us some life in that vast ocean! Now how about a shark next time

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen
                              As with a lot of other topics

GUP (makes me chuckle )

Spoiler:

And yay! for finally showing us some life in that vast ocean! Now how about a shark next time
                              Some nice Aquariums IN Atlantis would be cool...I just imagine Rodney talk to the fishs about physics-stuff in his Lab

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                                Some nice Aquariums IN Atlantis would be cool...I just imagine Rodney talk to the fishs about physics-stuff in his Lab

Ahhh, Rodney. He needs someone to listen to him without tuning out. May as well be a fish!

Comment

Working...
                                X