Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    St. Patrick's Day was nice and quiet out here. Playing some of my Irish music cds, corned beef with Guinness for dinner...and Guinness chocolate cupcakes for dessert.
    Guinness chocolate cupcakes, huh? ***drools***

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Guinness chocolate cupcakes, huh? ***drools***
      VERY fudgy and very yummy. Our little store at the ferry landing (that's where we got the cupcakes. and the premade corned beef w/orange mustard sauce) feeds us very very well.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

VERY fudgy and very yummy. Our little store at the ferry landing (that's where we got the cupcakes. and the premade corned beef w/orange mustard sauce) feeds us very very well.
        You're making the peanut butter and jelly sandwich I had planned to have for lunch sound very un-appealing. Might get something else....

Comment

I'm watching Return 1 and 2 now. So much goodness. Cheeky!! I think I'll keep going to see some John carrying Elizabeth in Echoes, then skip Irresponsible, then watch Tao of Rodney.

ETA: Oh Kate, you're so cute with your whole "power of suggestion" thing. Sweetie, you've been on Atlantis long enough to know that's it's probably some funky alien thing and not something so normal.
          Last edited by JT-2; 19 March 2023, 06:40 PM.

Comment

ETA: Oh Kate, you're so cute with your whole "power of suggestion" thing. Sweetie, you've been on Atlantis long enough to know that's it's probably some funky alien thing and not something so normal.
            She was in denial. Or probably ignoring the obvious, because weird shenanigans are a daily occurance. She just wanted it to be something normal for once. Poor Kate.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

You're making the peanut butter and jelly sandwich I had planned to have for lunch sound very un-appealing. Might get something else....
              Hey, I like peanut butter and jelly!

I'm watching Return 1 and 2 now. So much goodness. Cheeky!! I think I'll keep going to see some John carrying Elizabeth in Echoes, then skip Irresponsible, then watch Tao of Rodney.

Yesssssss..... the faint and carry scene is SO GOOD.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              She was in denial. Or probably ignoring the obvious, because weird shenanigans are a daily occurance. She just wanted it to be something normal for once. Poor Kate.
              LOL! Poor Kate, indeed.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I drove down to 2 different beaches today. I'm discovering that if I haven't been to a beach before, it's probably for good reason. They were both completely underwhelming. I didn't even take pictures.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Can't say I blame her. It would have been nice if weird **** didn't happen on the regular.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty
                Hey, I like peanut butter and jelly!
                Oh, I do too! I ended up getting a hamburger, only to end up also having hamburgers for dinner at my brother's house.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty
                Yesssssss..... the faint and carry scene is SO GOOD.
                Yes!!!!!! SQUEE!!!!!!!! (And of course, I will always be amused by Torri's hanging on for dear life. )

Comment

As I'm suffering some medical issues again, I am stuck inside and therefore bored out of my mind. So, watching tons of TV/movies. I've got Tao of Rodney on right now.

Personal space? John doesn't believe in Elizabeth having personal space. "Don't you hate it when people interrupt right when things are getting good?" I'll never be convinced there wasn't some hanky panky reason behind that comment.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

I drove down to 2 different beaches today. I'm discovering that if I haven't been to a beach before, it's probably for good reason. They were both completely underwhelming. I didn't even take pictures.
                    Aw man! Bummer. Oh well, you've still got your faves! (and all the cute doggos too!)

Can't say I blame her. It would have been nice if weird **** didn't happen on the regular.
                    True, dat. But then, it IS the Stargate program. Daily crazy is part of the job description.

Oh, I do too! I ended up getting a hamburger, only to end up also having hamburgers for dinner at my brother's house.
                    D'oh!

Yes!!!!!! SQUEE!!!!!!!! (And of course, I will always be amused by Torri's hanging on for dear life. )
                    That's the best part!

As I'm suffering some medical issues again, I am stuck inside and therefore bored out of my mind. So, watching tons of TV/movies. I've got Tao of Rodney on right now.

Personal space? John doesn't believe in Elizabeth having personal space. "Don't you hate it when people interrupt right when things are getting good?" I'll never be convinced there wasn't some hanky panky reason behind that comment.
                    Oh crap. *hugs* Hope the medical badness takes a long endless vacation soon!

As for ToR...OMFG. Those two were SO DOING IT.

Comment

Aw man! Bummer. Oh well, you've still got your faves! (and all the cute doggos too!)
                      Yes, so true! I do love the doggos at the beach.

Oh crap. *hugs* Hope the medical badness takes a long endless vacation soon!
                      It should, thanks. My doctor just increased the dosage of the medicine to try to help my joint pain, and it causes a temporary GI problem. Should be resolved in a day or two when my body adjusts.

As for ToR...OMFG. Those two were SO DOING IT.
                      SO MUCH!! And I love the Rodney and Elizabeth friendship. And that end scene, so cute!

Comment

Test post. Testing 1 2 3.

Comment

Test post. Testing 1 2 3.
                          Testing a quote now.

Comment

I've got one of my Tumblr mutuals from The Hunger Games fandom now watching SGA because of some of my posts. She had watched SG-1 but didn't watch SGA. I'm converting people!!!!!!!!

Oh, and I just found my first bug in the house for the season. Between that and allergies.... this is why I like winter.

Comment

So I'm watching the Women's short program for the 2023 Figure Skating World Championship.

FH Is your skater in it this year? I really liked her during the last one I watched.

Comment

So I'm watching the Women's short program for the 2023 Figure Skating World Championship.

FH Is your skater in it this year? I really liked her during the last one I watched.
                                Loena Hendrickx is indeed skating in Japan at the moment.
                                Last I saw in the news she was somewhere around the 5th position.

We have a second Belgian skater who was ranked 14th last I saw... Nina Pinzarrone.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X