replied
    Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    *sends hot tea with lemon and honey to Falcon Horus for her cough*
    Gallons of tea have been had.

I feel like a proper Brit.

Leave a comment:

• Scary Kitty
    replied
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

*sends hot tea with lemon and honey to Falcon Horus for her cough*

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
    I had so much fun in Salem, just back tonight and my cats have become my paperweight. I think they missed me, lol.
    Your pics on Instagram were glorious! Glad you had a great time!

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    And I always worry when jobs give me cell phones or a cell phone allowance each month. It always seems to carry that expectation you can be reached whenever.
    Indeed. However, we have a rule codified into worker's law which dictates that employees are free to disconnect from work, and that employers can't expect them to be available at all times.

My sister has a cellphone from work which she turns off when she comes home and during vacations.

Also hope that besides the cough you are feeling ok.
    Unfortunately my sister's cold bugs have migrated so now I have a stuffed nose and a cough.

Leave a comment:

• Who Knows
    replied
    Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

IF you fly into Brussels Airport... you could see my house.

It's right underneath the route to the airport.
    Oh, that's great, if you stand out in your back garden & wave as my plane goes over I can jump out & parachute down to you. Save all the hassles of customs and such-like. BnKDK9pl.jpg
    Last edited by Who Knows; 13 October 2022, 10:49 PM. Reason: changed emoticon

Leave a comment:

• Zandras_Ashes
    replied
    Wow, FH you have had the week! Congrats on the job offer and I have to say, your reasoning is sound. I’d scoop up that certification if they are willing. And I always worry when jobs give me cell phones or a cell phone allowance each month. It always seems to carry that expectation you can be reached whenever. Also hope that besides the cough you are feeling ok.

I had so much fun in Salem, just back tonight and my cats have become my paperweight. I think they missed me, lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X