Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    I could write it... or try to write it... but my knowledge of dresses is ... well... non-existent to say the least. I'm not exactly up with the latest fashion but I can always try.

Anywho... booked our vacation on monday and we're staying on mainland Europe. Not going to Scotland (still don't have a passport), not going to Ireland either cause while the rental was cheap-ish and so were the airplane tickets (Aer Lingus), I'm not paying 2000+ euro for a rental car for a week.

So, we're heading to the region of Brest in France (Brittania & a bit of Normandyà, meaning about 40 kilometers from the D-Day beaches, Saint-Maire Eglise is close by, so is Bayeux (for the tapestry), Cherbourg (for more Titanic history).

Last time it was Covid stopping us from going far, this year it's the price for a bloody rental car.
    Though the area we're going to now, is also a wee bit unexplored -- not the Normady beaches -- we've done those a couple years ago.

Leave a comment:

• JT-2
    replied
    Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post

lol, I just saw the news and came running to see if you were a fan of the show. I haven’t watched it, but I’ll give it a go for him.

I think staying on the water the past two nights (balcony too!) fired up some ideas for fics. I’ve started work on my MBA (I’ve really lost my mind), so not sure I’ll get to anything, but I would love to see that fic brought to life.
    First - good on you for going for your MBA!! That's awesome! And a lot of work. More power to you!! Good luck!

Second - staying on the water, eh? Nice!!!

Third - I was afraid I'd be turned off by giving Goran red hair (I mean, he's playing Erik the Red so....). But I was just watching Conversion while I wait for the next Obi-Wan Kenobi episode to drop. I think Joe still looks hot as hell even as a blue bug, so red hair shouldn't phase me.

Leave a comment:

• Zandras_Ashes
    replied
    Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

OMG, adding Laura into the mix is brilliant!

I would write it if I were a writer, but alas, I am not.

Just found out that my man Goran Visnjic is going to be on Vikings: Valhalla as Erik the Red. I am not much into Vikings, but I'll watch it for him. The things I watch for my favorites.... (Remembers the Torri and Joe tv movies I watched... *shudders*)
    lol, I just saw the news and came running to see if you were a fan of the show. I haven’t watched it, but I’ll give it a go for him.

I think staying on the water the past two nights (balcony too!) fired up some ideas for fics. I’ve started work on my MBA (I’ve really lost my mind), so not sure I’ll get to anything, but I would love to see that fic brought to life.

Leave a comment:

• JT-2
    replied
    Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

At least Vikings looked like a big budget production...
    True!! Not like the low budget syfy movies of old.

Just got about 5 inches taken off my hair. It feels sooooo much better now. I highly recommend you get yours cut too, SK!!

Leave a comment:

• Scary Kitty
    replied
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    OMG, adding Laura into the mix is brilliant!

I would write it if I were a writer, but alas, I am not.

Just found out that my man Goran Visnjic is going to be on Vikings: Valhalla as Erik the Red. I am not much into Vikings, but I'll watch it for him. The things I watch for my favorites.... (Remembers the Torri and Joe tv movies I watched... *shudders*)
    At least Vikings looked like a big budget production...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X