Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zandras_Ashes
    replied
    GW is still angry with me. Just lost a post. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I hiked, bikes and snuck in some tubing! The river was gloriously cold, so delightful on this 90plus degree day.

Leave a comment:

• Scary Kitty
    replied
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Made it to the seaside in France after 9 hours of driving a distance of 623 kilometers...
    I've seen enough traffic jams to last me the rest of the week.

However, driving through Saint-Maire-Église* was nice, and in passing Utah and Omaha Beach... and yes, there will be WWII sites visited. There's one of the largest American military cemetaries near Bayeux, and there are a couple of German ones in the neighborhood.

*An important place in the landing of the allied troops.
    Ouch! Having been through my share of long-distance traffic jams myself, yeah, not a great way to start a vacay. But you made it! *hugs* Hope you have a great time, it sounds like you've got an awesome list of places to see!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    We're going to the botanical garden in the evening for music and cocktails. Dragon Con is towards the end of my trip. It will be nice to meet Joe. I've only met a couple SGA actors.
    Looks like it's gonna be a fun and relaxing trip! Have a great time!

Leave a comment:

• Morgania
    replied
    We're going to the botanical garden in the evening for music and cocktails. Dragon Con is towards the end of my trip. It will be nice to meet Joe. I've only met a couple SGA actors.

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    Made it to the seaside in France after 9 hours of driving a distance of 623 kilometers...
    I've seen enough traffic jams to last me the rest of the week.

However, driving through Saint-Maire-Église* was nice, and in passing Utah and Omaha Beach... and yes, there will be WWII sites visited. There's one of the largest American military cemetaries near Bayeux, and there are a couple of German ones in the neighborhood.

*An important place in the landing of the allied troops.

Leave a comment:

• Scary Kitty
    replied
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    As you might have already seen on my insta, I had fun in the yard today.
    Fun with lawn art!

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
    I have a fat lip from a trail ride last night. Tree branch got me. In other news signed up for intermediate mountain biking class, lol. Though I don’t think it will help with the branches, it should be fun.
    Ouchie! Curse those branches! Have fun with the class, though!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    Thanks! I'll also be exploring Atlanta more this time.
    Yay exploring! And say hi to Joe for us!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X