• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    I'm going to Dragon Con this year.
    Say hello to Joe Flanigan.

As you might have already seen on my insta, I had fun in the yard today.

Leave a comment:

• Scary Kitty
    replied
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    "Drache nationale" (Drash nash-oh-nal) = the unofficial name for July 21st in Belgium to indicate it's (almost) always raining on our National Day.

And yes, it was ... obviously.

Spend an hour or 2 outside, conquering more weeds and not tripping over slugs, who came out in full force cause ... RAIN and WET.
    Then helped Dad load up some leftover sand which we are donating to my nephew. He's gonna put it to good use in his new garden.
    Ah, gardening in the rain. At least it keeps everything cool.

Tomorrow is packing day and then Saturday we leave for France. My sister has already decided she'll drive the first 2 hours or so, then I get to do the traffic jams near and around Amiens (which I sincerely hope for once are not actually occuring but that's wishful thinking cause there's always traffic jams happening around Amiens), then she'll take the wheel again and then I get to drive the last leg again. In total it's probably a 6 hour or so drive but we intend to make it the scenic route.
    Scenic route is always a good choice.

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    Awesome! Hope you have a great time!

Leave a comment:

• Morgania
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    "Drache nationale" (Drash nash-oh-nal) = the unofficial name for July 21st in Belgium to indicate it's (almost) always raining on our National Day.

And yes, it was ... obviously.

Spend an hour or 2 outside, conquering more weeds and not tripping over slugs, who came out in full force cause ... RAIN and WET.
    Then helped Dad load up some leftover sand which we are donating to my nephew. He's gonna put it to good use in his new garden.

Tomorrow is packing day and then Saturday we leave for France. My sister has already decided she'll drive the first 2 hours or so, then I get to do the traffic jams near and around Amiens (which I sincerely hope for once are not actually occuring but that's wishful thinking cause there's always traffic jams happening around Amiens), then she'll take the wheel again and then I get to drive the last leg again. In total it's probably a 6 hour or so drive but we intend to make it the scenic route.

Leave a comment:

• Scary Kitty
    replied
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

I LOVE RAIN!!! .... It's a balmy 20°C and I love it.

Today's the 21st -- our version of independence day -- and temps are going to be in the low twenties. I'm not complaining. For everyone who doesn't have vacation, it'll be a long weekend ... which basically means I have 2 extra holidays this year to spend somewhere in the near future. I have about 10 days of paid leave left so who knows where I'll spend those.
    Aaahhhh, that's much better weather! And 10 days will make a very nice vacay, that's for sure!

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
    FH- glad to hear you are are making it through the heat wave. We have the thunderstorms, as well as flash flooding.

I went to a woman’s adventure series meeting/presentation last night and one of the speakers there had biked from Banff to Mexico and from the east coast to west.
    Wow! Makes a trip to Comic-Con seem tame by comparison!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X