Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary Kitty
    replied
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    The heat and humidity FINALLY broke, so I can open up my laptop once again without melting. *waves to all*
    *waves back* Yeah, today's gonna be a scorcher out here, that's why I'm online now before it gets too hot.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    He's even hotter in person. Have fun!!
    That he is. *fans self*

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    *blows in on the wind*

The sand is of good quality here. I tasted a bit earlier.
    Should have looked the other way but had to look at the sea and the wind was so kind as to give a taste of the beach ... a literal taste that is. Bleh!

Yesterday was hot in the sun but in the shade it was okay so spend the entire afteroon in our small yard here. During lunch hours we walked the beach, and dipped our feet in the water. Once our feet were wet the temp of the water was okay. It also helped that we were wearing our watershoes fit for kayaking. I'll post the seashells we collected on instagram later (I realize just now I haven't posted any pictures yet nor have I had the chance to pull out Pat McRock).
    Glad you're having a great time and the weather is good, even if the sand doesn't taste good.

Leave a comment:

• JT-2
    replied
    The heat and humidity FINALLY broke, so I can open up my laptop once again without melting. *waves to all*

Tomorrow is packing day and then Saturday we leave for France. My sister has already decided she'll drive the first 2 hours or so, then I get to do the traffic jams near and around Amiens (which I sincerely hope for once are not actually occuring but that's wishful thinking cause there's always traffic jams happening around Amiens), then she'll take the wheel again and then I get to drive the last leg again. In total it's probably a 6 hour or so drive but we intend to make it the scenic route.
    Sounds like a great plan!! Glad you're having fun!!

Originally posted by Morgania
    We're going to the botanical garden in the evening for music and cocktails. Dragon Con is towards the end of my trip. It will be nice to meet Joe. I've only met a couple SGA actors.
    He's even hotter in person. Have fun!!

Leave a comment:

• Who Knows
    replied
    *blows in on the wind*

I'll post the seashells we collected on instagram later (I realize just now I haven't posted any pictures yet nor have I had the chance to pull out Pat McRock).
    Poor old Pat McRock will have to be content to just see the pictures of what he missed on instagram then sobbing.gif

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    *blows in on the wind*

The sand is of good quality here. I tasted a bit earlier.
    Should have looked the other way but had to look at the sea and the wind was so kind as to give a taste of the beach ... a literal taste that is. Bleh!

Yesterday was hot in the sun but in the shade it was okay so spend the entire afteroon in our small yard here. During lunch hours we walked the beach, and dipped our feet in the water. Once our feet were wet the temp of the water was okay. It also helped that we were wearing our watershoes fit for kayaking. I'll post the seashells we collected on instagram later (I realize just now I haven't posted any pictures yet nor have I had the chance to pull out Pat McRock).

Leave a comment:

• Scary Kitty
    replied
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
    GW is still angry with me. Just lost a post. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I hiked, bikes and snuck in some tubing! The river was gloriously cold, so delightful on this 90plus degree day.
    Shame on GW for losing that post!

Ah, that river sounds so refreshing!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    My weekend has been fun. I went to the farmers market, and attended a lavender festival.
    That definitely sounds like lots of fun! Lavender is wonderful! ​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

Working...
X