Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary Kitty
    replied
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday and MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!

​​​​​​​
    Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
    Lol, I did get some sleep. I probably sounded a lot like McKay yesterday and today though. I’m catching up and multi tasking and am talking way too fast.
    LOL! Gotta love that coffee!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    My friend's husband is still in the hospital. They discovered he had several TIAs (mini-strokes) so that's probably what caused the fainting in the first place. His ankle surgery got moved out to Thursday.
    Eeep! At least now they know what the fainting came from...hope his surgery goes well! *sends healing vibes*

Leave a comment:

• Falcon Horus
    replied
    Totally!! I wonder if we'll ever stop glaring at people who cough or sneeze now. I know I've done it myself.... not at one cough, but when it's a continuous session of it and the person isn't wearing a mask.
    Hence why I decided it was a good idea to work from home until I stop sounding like a seal when I cough.
    Or had to blow my nose every 15 minutes.

I passed it on to my sister. Sharing is caring after all.
    My best friend had to get tested today as she spend some time with her nephew during the weekend and he tested positive on Monday.

The pandemic ain't over and yet everybody acts like it is.

Leave a comment:

• JT-2
    replied
    My friend's husband is still in the hospital. They discovered he had several TIAs (mini-strokes) so that's probably what caused the fainting in the first place. His ankle surgery got moved out to Thursday.

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
    Lol, I did get some sleep. I probably sounded a lot like McKay yesterday and today though. I’m catching up and multi tasking and am talking way too fast.
    It was a little McKay like, but it was an endearing McKay.... not the annoying kind. You crack me up!!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty
    Allergy season. The modern-day Salem Witch Trials.

Totally!! I wonder if we'll ever stop glaring at people who cough or sneeze now. I know I've done it myself.... not at one cough, but when it's a continuous session of it and the person isn't wearing a mask.

Leave a comment:

• Zandras_Ashes
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Scary Kitty
    replied
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Zandras_Ashes, you're a madwoman. Absolutely barking mad. Glad you had a fun time, and I hope you got some sleep eventually! ​​​​​​​

Oh yeah, I've got those also. But the sneezing annoys me the most. I was at the market this morning and I had to sneeze, but I didn't want all the people glaring at me like I was spreading covid. Thankfully I was able to hold it in.
    Allergy season. The modern-day Salem Witch Trials.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X