Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Yeah, SGA ended with Season 3. Sunday didn't happen either, Carson was just back on Atlantis during Submersion.
    Absolutely!! No clone Carson was created either, cause it makes no flipping sense... making a clone, sure. I can imagine that. But then making it the same age as the original, as well as giving it all it's memories? If the Wraith were that freaking smart then why didn't they just get 100 humans and clone them until the clones were no longer viable? They'd have a steady supply of humans to feed on. No need to spend all that time hunting down food.

I know, I know. I'm thinking too much. As my family always tells me... "it's just a show".
    Last edited by JT-2; 02 March 2022, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Welp, at least you're all good sports about it!
      Packages especially are fun -- guessing what we all bought.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Absolutely!! No clone Carson was created either, cause it makes no flipping sense... making a clone, sure. I can imagine that. But then making it the same age as the original, as well as giving it all it's memories? If the Wraith were that freaking smart then why didn't they just get 100 humans and clone them until the clones were no longer viable? They'd have a steady supply of humans to feed on. No need to spend all that time hunting down food.

I know, I know. I'm thinking too much. As my family always tells me... "it's just a show".
        I know, right? I mean, what's the deal, do the clones not taste the same or something? Is it like eating a Twinkie compared to a filet mignon?

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Packages especially are fun -- guessing what we all bought.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I just got back from one of the major supermarket chains in the area. I went up to a guy who was wearing the standard black worker vest, and WAS STOCKING SHELVES and asked him a question. He says "Oh I don't work here".

So you were stocking shelves for funsies???? Yeah, I do that all the time when I'm looking for a good time. I didn't have any fire in me at the moment or I would have said something. I just walked away.

I know, right? I mean, what's the deal, do the clones not taste the same or something? Is it like eating a Twinkie compared to a filet mignon?
          Bwahahahahaha!! Tastes great... less filling...

Comment

Hi Everyone!

I Have Been Watching The News Lately, with The Russian Invasion in The Ukraine.

it is SO Sad

Comment

Originally posted by america126 View Post
              I Have Been Watching The News Lately, with The Russian Invasion in The Ukraine.
              And we thought freedom awaited us coming out of the pandemic.... nope, now we're under nuclear threat from a madman in Moscow.

Anywho... a stargate would be welcome. The Wraith have nothing on our enemies today.

Comment

And we thought freedom awaited us coming out of the pandemic.... nope, now we're under nuclear threat from a madman in Moscow.

Anywho... a stargate would be welcome. The Wraith have nothing on our enemies today.
                I Know Right????

Speaking of Stargate, I Watched This Mortal Coil and Be All My Sins Remembered

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

I just got back from one of the major supermarket chains in the area. I went up to a guy who was wearing the standard black worker vest, and WAS STOCKING SHELVES and asked him a question. He says "Oh I don't work here".

So you were stocking shelves for funsies???? Yeah, I do that all the time when I'm looking for a good time. I didn't have any fire in me at the moment or I would have said something. I just walked away.
                  *snorts* Dumb kid probably thought he was being clever.

Bwahahahahaha!! Tastes great... less filling...

Too bad we can't sic the Wraith on that lunatic...
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I watched the Siege trilogy today. The hug!!!!! Oh John... you and your facial expressions. *squishes him and Elizabeth together*

*snorts* Dumb kid probably thought he was being clever.
                    It was a middle-aged man, actually. Probably in his late 50s or early 60s. If it had been a kid, I would have given them more slack. But this guy clearly worked there, and clearly just didn't want to answer. He could have just said "I'm sorry but I don't know." Whatevs...

Now there's an idea!! Though the Wraith would probably complain of the aftertaste.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

I watched the Siege trilogy today. The hug!!!!! Oh John... you and your facial expressions. *squishes him and Elizabeth together*
                      SQUEE!

It was a middle-aged man, actually. Probably in his late 50s or early 60s. If it had been a kid, I would have given them more slack. But this guy clearly worked there, and clearly just didn't want to answer. He could have just said "I'm sorry but I don't know." Whatevs...
                      Oh that's even worse! What a loser.

Now there's an idea!! Though the Wraith would probably complain of the aftertaste.
                      We'll have to provide those little after-dinner breath mints.

Comment

I think it would lead to an indigestion. The Wraith may be bad guys but I wouldn't wish that on them.

Comment

One clogged toilet, $340 later.... my bathroom is now working again. Oy. Why is everything so expensive? And that was a simple problem with the toilet. He told me if it was the main drain it would have been at least $500. The plumber told me I could just buy my own auger and try to clear it myself. Of course, he tells me this *after* taking my $340.

I watched The Return 1 and 2 today. John and Elizabeth are just so pretty in their Earth clothes. *squishes them together again*

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2;n16727100
                            QUOTE=JT-2;n16727068

Awesome!!! I Watched The Siege Part 2 and Part 3 a While Ago. and That Hug Scene ... The Music is VERY Romantic During That Hug Scene

One clogged toilet, $340 later.... my bathroom is now working again. Oy. Why is everything so expensive? And that was a simple problem with the toilet. He told me if it was the main drain it would have been at least $500. The plumber told me I could just buy my own auger and try to clear it myself. Of course, he tells me this *after* taking my $340.

I watched The Return 1 and 2 today. John and Elizabeth are just so pretty in their Earth clothes. *squishes them together again*
                            Yikes! Everything is Getting Quite Expensive

I Watched That 2 Parter like a Week and a Half Ago.

Comment

We have had a love/hate relationship with plumbers for years. Mr. SR is not handy, so we call a man with a truck to fix everything. For example, our dishwasher suddenly stopped cleaning and started coughing up gunk. Call the man. Kinked hose. $90 please. But he did give us good advice on keeping it working more efficiently so we think we got off cheap. We don't want to have to replace anything in this house before we sell it. Also we had our spring A/C inspection. $300 to clean the coils because they wouldn't pass inspection as they were. Hopefully we are good to go there. Sigh. The little joys of home ownership.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

I think it would lead to an indigestion. The Wraith may be bad guys but I wouldn't wish that on them.
                                True, dat. We do want to stay on Todd's good side, after all.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                We have had a love/hate relationship with plumbers for years. Mr. SR is not handy, so we call a man with a truck to fix everything. For example, our dishwasher suddenly stopped cleaning and started coughing up gunk. Call the man. Kinked hose. $90 please. But he did give us good advice on keeping it working more efficiently so we think we got off cheap. We don't want to have to replace anything in this house before we sell it. Also we had our spring A/C inspection. $300 to clean the coils because they wouldn't pass inspection as they were. Hopefully we are good to go there. Sigh. The little joys of home ownership.
                                Ugh. Home maintenance is a PITA. But keeping up with it does (usually) fend off bigger bills later.

Comment

Working...
                                X