Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Let me check... 9090 pieces.
    Does it come with its own iceberg? mutley-ani1.GIF
    http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
      Does it come with its own iceberg? mutley-ani1.GIF
      Nope... but I did position the pieces we build so far the way they are currently resting on the ocean floor.

Does that count?
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

And also... LEGO TITANIC ARRIVED TODAY AND NOW I'M A VERY HAPPY LEGO LEMMING!!
        Saw your pics, and it's looking fabulous! We will be getting more progress reports, right? *hopeful eyes* What can I say, I'm living it vicariously through you and your awesome pics.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        My doctor told me not to worry about the blood work. I had another result that happens when your body is fighting a bacterial infection. As long as I don't have any symptoms, he said it was fine. It's not covid so I'm happy. I had that party on Saturday where there were tons of people, and I was panicking that I might have passed covid on to others.

Thanks for all the kind words!!
        Whew! That's a huge relief! *MOAR BIG HUGS*

That's great that you're having a party! I work from home, but I suppose I could have a nice cocktail in the afternoon.
        That's the spirit! (pun intended)

Their "reasoning" behind the move is that the stock market is open on New Year's Eve and therefore we need to be open too. But the market is closing at 2pm, yet we have to work a full day. Whatever. I'll just take it easy that day.
        ​Definitely cocktail time.

I know I've read office party fic for SGA. My ability to find the links to them however, is non-existent. :d And I've had a story idea in my head for a Return-era SGC office party where Cam invites Elizabeth to the party. John goes nuts with jealousy. He later sees Cam flirting with another woman, and John loses his cool and confronts him. Cam just smiles and tells him he was simply tired of hearing John talk about Elizabeth and was trying to get him to act. Picture dumbfounded John. John later finds Elizabeth outside looking at the stars. They talk and John makes a move and kisses her.
        That's priceless! And so very Cam!

Nope... but I did position the pieces we build so far the way they are currently resting on the ocean floor.

Does that count?
        It does as far as I'm concerned!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Saw your pics, and it's looking fabulous! We will be getting more progress reports, right? *hopeful eyes* What can I say, I'm living it vicariously through you and your awesome pics.
          Yes, I'm trying to post a few each time we have added something more.

Today we realized that it's not going to fit in 1 of 2 places we wanted to put it. I thought about positioning it next to the WWI plane I have had for years but the front mast already touches the sloped ceiling where it was standing yesterday and the smoakstacks will be even higher so it'll probably end up in the living room, above the TV where Arwen's sword has been. That'll go upstairs then.

Comment

Does that count?
            Oh, I did not realise it was the wreck of the Titanic.

It is your project/model, of course you can build it any way you want, and it will let you.
            I am sure it will look fantastic when it is fnished.
            http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Oh, I did not realise it was the wreck of the Titanic.
              Nope, it isn't but it does look like it at the moment... as it is still in pieces.

It is your project/model, of course you can build it any way you want, and it will let you.
              I am sure it will look fantastic when it is fnished.
              It's a really big model so it would be even more problematic if I were to place it like it is currently resting on the ocean floor. Would be epic though.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday and to those of us in the US, Happy Thanksgiving!

Yes, I'm trying to post a few each time we have added something more.

Today we realized that it's not going to fit in 1 of 2 places we wanted to put it. I thought about positioning it next to the WWI plane I have had for years but the front mast already touches the sloped ceiling where it was standing yesterday and the smoakstacks will be even higher so it'll probably end up in the living room, above the TV where Arwen's sword has been. That'll go upstairs then.
                Heh, that's the problem with big things. Not very many places they'll fit.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

Happy Friday! Hope everyone is doing well and did a better job of not impulse buying than I did yesterday and today, lol. I actually did pretty good and picked up only three things for myself that I have been eyeing all year hoping to snag on a Black Friday deal, so if I can behave the rest of the weekend I’ll be proud of myself.

Speaking of fic, I feel like I haven’t been coming across some I had enjoyed. I’m thinking they may be lost to the void with Wraithbait. Is there a site archive anywhere for that collection or were the only stories that survived ones that had been posted on multiple sites?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
                      Happy Friday! Hope everyone is doing well and did a better job of not impulse buying than I did yesterday and today, lol. I actually did pretty good and picked up only three things for myself that I have been eyeing all year hoping to snag on a Black Friday deal, so if I can behave the rest of the weekend I’ll be proud of myself.
                      I didn't do any shopping yesterday, but I'll probably get a few things online (for myself!) this weekend. Most of what we're getting we've already gotten. Now it's just down to getting the food for the next holiday feast...

Speaking of fic, I feel like I haven’t been coming across some I had enjoyed. I’m thinking they may be lost to the void with Wraithbait. Is there a site archive anywhere for that collection or were the only stories that survived ones that had been posted on multiple sites?
                      Wraithbait went poof? Whoa, I really haven't been keeping up with things... I wonder if it's accessible through the Internet Wayback Machine...

Comment

Wraithbait went poof a long while ago.

Fanfiction.net is still very much alive ... though the quality is debatable, I guess.

Comment

Well. Today I bought a few more things. Decisions will be made and returns will happen but I should at least end up with one pair of waterproof boots that fit and are comfy. Tomorrow, I hike. It will be thirty degrees but my wallet will be safe at least.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Well. Today I bought a few more things. Decisions will be made and returns will happen but I should at least end up with one pair of waterproof boots that fit and are comfy. Tomorrow, I hike. It will be thirty degrees but my wallet will be safe at least.

Wraithbait went poof a long while ago.

Fanfiction.net is still very much alive ... though the quality is debatable, I guess.
                            But hey, at least it's something, right?

And now, on to this week's College Football Roundup! It's a mostly good week as Virginia Tech beat Virginia 29-24, USC lost to BYU 35-31, Tennessee beat Vanderbilt 45-21, Rhode Island is done for the season, and in the Atlantis Cup standings, Air Force beat UNLV 48-14, and Navy beat Temple 38-14. On to next week!

Comment

At least Rhode Island can't lose if they're no longer playing.

My Raiders won on Thanksgiving in OT against the Cowboys. It was the best part of the day. *Sigh* my family, on the other hand.....

Anyway, I have found Christmas presents for 2 friends. It's so much easier to buy for friends than it is to buy for family. I have given my sister-in-law a gift idea but she has not asked me for a size, which leads me to believe she already bought something else instead. So I'm wanting to buy that gift for me now...

Comment

WOOHOO -- Air Force won again!

Comment

Working...
                                X