No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Me too. I have a terrible problem with cold weather eczema. I finally went to the dermatologist because the itching was so bad. He said take lukewarm showers. I wanted to slap him up side the head. But he did give me a big old tube of prescription strength steroid cream which works fairly well.
    Whoo hoo! Better living through chemicals!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    It was 81 here yesterday, broke every record. Today it's in the 50s.
    Ugh, I wish it was that warm here! (and normally it should be. In the 50s, that is. )

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Virtual snow -- plenty then.

Actual snow -- nada. All blue skies and freakin' cold. Like, freakin' -2 degrees celsius cold. But the weekend's gonna bring much colder weather.
    *shudders and bundles up under more blankets with a mug of hot cocoa*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lazy saturday with a little spark (when my connection on the breadboard of my Arduino goes wrong).
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Lazy saturday with a little spark (when my connection on the breadboard of my Arduino goes wrong).
          Eeek!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Eeek!
            It's all good -- the only spark I did see was my LED blinking on and off when I pushed the buttons. Looked like I was sending out signals, though I imagine it was a lot of jibberish.

And I got a little snow this morning on my way to work.... just a teeny-tiny bit.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

It's all good -- the only spark I did see was my LED blinking on and off when I pushed the buttons. Looked like I was sending out signals, though I imagine it was a lot of jibberish.

And I got a little snow this morning on my way to work.... just a teeny-tiny bit.
              Yay!

Comment

Yay!
                Hold that thought. It turned out it wasn't really, actual snow but instead the frozen particles of the steamclouds coming from the factories in the neighborhood, so we kinda got like a nuclear winter sorta snow, but without the nuclear.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Hold that thought. It turned out it wasn't really, actual snow but instead the frozen particles of the steamclouds coming from the factories in the neighborhood, so we kinda got like a nuclear winter sorta snow, but without the nuclear.
                  Aww, not real snow? Bummer!

Comment

Aww, not real snow? Bummer!
                    It looked real enough. But it was adviced not to eat it.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Ewwwww...

Comment

Whaat? I may never complain about my weather or my neighborhood again.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

It's not so fluffy on this end. Home with a chest infection, though I'm already sounding less like my lungs are staging a violent uprising, which means I turned a cardboard box (which held my sister's new laptop) into a playbox for out kittens -- and our orange tiger has already made one hole at least a few inches bigger by gnawing on the cardboard. It's his thing.

Fixed my Tenerife fridge magnet, and fixed the Titanic statue -- ironically it fell off the bookcase when I spooked the cat roaming about there and lost its bow (much like the lifesize Titanic did -- however mine could be fixed with a little glue).

Comment

IT WAS SNOWING!!!

And it's real snow, not the fake kind like I mentioned before. This is the real deal! *dances*

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

It's not so fluffy on this end. Home with a chest infection, though I'm already sounding less like my lungs are staging a violent uprising, which means I turned a cardboard box (which held my sister's new laptop) into a playbox for out kittens -- and our orange tiger has already made one hole at least a few inches bigger by gnawing on the cardboard. It's his thing.

Fixed my Tenerife fridge magnet, and fixed the Titanic statue -- ironically it fell off the bookcase when I spooked the cat roaming about there and lost its bow (much like the lifesize Titanic did -- however mine could be fixed with a little glue).
                                Whoa, all sorts of mayhem! Your kitty sounds hilarious, though. Hope you get better soon, drink lots of hot tea with ginger, honey, and lemon!

And YAY, REAL SNOW!

Comment

Working...
                                X