Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    This makes my heart both happy and sad. So sweet. I just want to write this into a story.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41998[/ATTACH]

(And I forget, am I supposed to put all pics under a spoiler to save page space or no? I can edit and fix if so.)
    I think it's okay to do it like that.

I heard a great John Glenn story on the radio. The reporter was telling the story of the first time he met Glenn when he was a US Senator. He got all flustered and fanboyish, and the young woman who had introduced them laughed at him and said "Haven't you ever met a Senator before?" Senator, you dumb bunny. The man is a legend.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday! Good luck to Navy in today's Army-Navy Game!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
      Are they Elves from Mirkwood?

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
      This makes my heart both happy and sad. So sweet. I just want to write this into a story.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41998[/ATTACH]

(And I forget, am I supposed to put all pics under a spoiler to save page space or no? I can edit and fix if so.)
      Oh, that's a great little story!

And yes, it should be fine to do the pic like that since it's a small one. The "under spoiler tags" rule is really more for pics that are big enough to stretch the page, I think.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

I heard a great John Glenn story on the radio. The reporter was telling the story of the first time he met Glenn when he was a US Senator. He got all flustered and fanboyish, and the young woman who had introduced them laughed at him and said "Haven't you ever met a Senator before?" Senator, you dumb bunny. The man is a legend.
      "Dumb bunny."
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Sorry, this is a day late. My auntie duties kept me away from my computer... I hope to be back in a few hours to get our posts back on schedule.

December 10th's Advent pic comes from Falcon Horus.
        sigpic
        Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Msusy made the art for Today.
          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

On this week's College Football Roundup, Navy fell to Army in a heartbreaking 21-17. It will be a sad morning PT run in Atlantis.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Are they Elves from Mirkwood?
              LOL!

Dumb bunny, lol. A legend indeed.

Originally posted by slizzie1986 View Post
              Sorry, this is a day late. My auntie duties kept me away from my computer... I hope to be back in a few hours to get our posts back on schedule.

December 10th's Advent pic comes from Falcon Horus.
              Love this!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

On this week's College Football Roundup, Navy fell to Army in a heartbreaking 21-17. It will be a sad morning PT run in Atlantis.
              I skipped the run this morning myself. My Army buds are happy though.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

But it was a great game. All those patriotic, well-mannered, respectful young people give me hope for the future. America's game!
                sigpic

Comment

December 12th's Advent comes pic to us from taris-eirien.
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

But it was a great game. All those patriotic, well-mannered, respectful young people give me hope for the future. America's game!
                    Indeed!

Comment

I picked up a lot of movies from the library today. So, I was curious about everyone's favourite holiday movie. Mine is probably The Muppet's Christmas Carol.

And also... the winter is art is nice.
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I picked up a lot of movies from the library today. So, I was curious about everyone's favourite holiday movie. Mine is probably The Muppet's Christmas Carol.

And also... the winter is art is nice.
                        Usually it's whichever one I saw last, but I try to watch A Christmas Story every year. Mr. SR's fave is Die Hard.
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't have a favorite Christmas film.

I just watch whatever is being shown, and if I have the time.
                          Right now, that would be Love Actually.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Lucky number 13 by me.
                            sigpic

Comment

I imagine, a package many would like to unwrap.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Usually it's whichever one I saw last, but I try to watch A Christmas Story every year. Mr. SR's fave is Die Hard.
                                In that vein, I'd have to go with Iron Man 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X