Major Lorne Whumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post

I never understood why people liked to whump Sheppard so much until I wrote my first emotionalwhump!Lorne story, then I realized just how addicting/what fun it was and I haven't been able to stop.
    I know that feeling
    sigpic

Comment

we loves it when more whumpers join us
      sigpic

Comment

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
          Yep that does it for me every time - dirty and bloody. and he looks dejected as well - a bonus Lots of cuddles and med kit * goes to bed happy*
          sigpic

Comment

poor sexy whumped major.
            sigpic

Comment

So, while listening to the rain, wind and thunder, I figured that I should finally get around to posting something in this thread. To start with... WHAT HAVE YOU PEOPLE DONE TO ME?!?! I've never been this involved about something character wise before! No seriously, "hanging out" with you guys has brought out my inner muse. Even though it's very lazy when it actually comes to WRITING stuff! So I figured while on the subject, I'd drop off my latest idea. May eventually end up as a fic if I ever get around to finishing the two I'm currently writing. But if anyone else wants to run with this idea, feel free to do so and change it anyway you want . Anyway, on to the idea. Behind the spoilers for those who don't want to be bored any further than they've already have . Be warned... Kinda lengthy (when do I NOT have something that is lengthy, huh? )

Spoiler:
              During a mission to a technologically primitive planet, Lorne's team participates in a tribal-like ceremony. During which, an ancient (not Ancient/Ancient. Well, it is but they don't find out its Ancient until later but at the time its just... ancient. Sorry, had to have a Doctor moment! ) heirloom is passed around those in attendance. However, when it reaches Lorne, the crystal on top of the staff (the heirloom) begins to glow brightly and an energy surge renders him unconscious. Back on Atlantis, everything checks out normal, with no explaination of what happened. Later that night, Lorne has a restless night and begins to "sleepwalk". Armed with a stun pistol, he makes his way to the jumper bay, stunning anyone in his way. With a jumper, he returns to the planet where he was "injured". mounting a retrieval mission, Sheppards team find the jumper abandoned at the gate. after a 12 hour search Lorne is found 20 miles from the gate, naked and unresponsive. (I know that sounds... well, you can have free reign with that. Let your mind wander! ). In the observation/isolation room, he doesn't remember what happened to him. Soon he begins to have flashes of memories starting to resurface of the events that happened to him while he was missing, along with random moments of different mental ages and out bursts. Further tests show an implant in his brain and traces of experimentation. These discoveries lead the team on a search for answers before Lorne's time runs out.

The idea(s) need some tweeking and refinement but that's the general premise. Most of the time, people tell me I need to go into the movie/tv business because of the stuff I come up with at times. Frankly, I don't see it.

Comment

sounds intersting
                sigpic

Comment

Sounds good Andrew I'm in the middle of a 4400 garrity centered story (lots of emtional whumpage ) and a contiunation of a story i have already written (which had emtional and phsycial whumpage), i may snurch the idea but will let you know if i do.

Spoiler:
                  ff.net link in my sig if anyone wants, just please R&R!

Gatemedic- welcome, as we are whumping we need some medical assistance please!
                  sigpic
                  JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                  Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                  Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                    So, while listening to the rain, wind and thunder, I figured that I should finally get around to posting something in this thread. To start with... WHAT HAVE YOU PEOPLE DONE TO ME?!?! I've never been this involved about something character wise before! No seriously, "hanging out" with you guys has brought out my inner muse. Even though it's very lazy when it actually comes to WRITING stuff! So I figured while on the subject, I'd drop off my latest idea. May eventually end up as a fic if I ever get around to finishing the two I'm currently writing. But if anyone else wants to run with this idea, feel free to do so and change it anyway you want . Anyway, on to the idea. Behind the spoilers for those who don't want to be bored any further than they've already have . Be warned... Kinda lengthy (when do I NOT have something that is lengthy, huh? )

Spoiler:
                    During a mission to a technologically primitive planet, Lorne's team participates in a tribal-like ceremony. During which, an ancient (not Ancient/Ancient. Well, it is but they don't find out its Ancient until later but at the time its just... ancient. Sorry, had to have a Doctor moment! ) heirloom is passed around those in attendance. However, when it reaches Lorne, the crystal on top of the staff (the heirloom) begins to glow brightly and an energy surge renders him unconscious. Back on Atlantis, everything checks out normal, with no explaination of what happened. Later that night, Lorne has a restless night and begins to "sleepwalk". Armed with a stun pistol, he makes his way to the jumper bay, stunning anyone in his way. With a jumper, he returns to the planet where he was "injured". mounting a retrieval mission, Sheppards team find the jumper abandoned at the gate. after a 12 hour search Lorne is found 20 miles from the gate, naked and unresponsive. (I know that sounds... well, you can have free reign with that. Let your mind wander! ). In the observation/isolation room, he doesn't remember what happened to him. Soon he begins to have flashes of memories starting to resurface of the events that happened to him while he was missing, along with random moments of different mental ages and out bursts. Further tests show an implant in his brain and traces of experimentation. These discoveries lead the team on a search for answers before Lorne's time runs out.

The idea(s) need some tweeking and refinement but that's the general premise. Most of the time, people tell me I need to go into the movie/tv business because of the stuff I come up with at times. Frankly, I don't see it.
                    Yep this place does that to you but I like it.
                    Story plot interesting You just had to have him naked didn't you heh ?
                    sigpic

Comment

What can I say? This place, and the other thread, are great places to hang out and unwind after long, hard days. And thanks for the compliments on the idea. Don't know what it is about storms that bring out these weird ideas that I come up with. A storm we had a few months ago made me come up with an idea for

Spoiler:
                      A time storm at Atlantis that the Doctor has to fix. But that is in the third story of my series. That is... if I ever finish the FIRST one )
                      . Well, time to get ready and try to drop off my Re-admit application for College. Have a good day everyone!!!

Comment

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                        Sounds good Andrew I'm in the middle of a 4400 garrity centered story (lots of emtional whumpage ) and a contiunation of a story i have already written (which had emtional and phsycial whumpage), i may snurch the idea but will let you know if i do.
                        Thanks. And feel free to snurch away!. I come up with so many ideas that there's no CHANCE that I could ever get around to making them actual stories. With so much on my plate with my parents health concerns, work, and eventually school again, who knows when I'll be able to let my creativity flow again!

Comment

Atlantean, I like your idea

Originally posted by John's PuddleJumper View Post
                          Gatemedic- welcome, as we are whumping we need some medical assistance please!
                          Thanks! Glad to be of assistance!
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post

Spoiler:

And I would love to read it!
                            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

yea it would be fun to read
                              sigpic

Comment

yes it would

here are two Lorne whump fics that I've done, the first one is a tag (of sorts) to 'Sunday' That kind of day

and the second one has less whump but I make up for it the last chapter or so Best Laid Plans

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Working...
                                X