Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    *raises hand and waves it around to get your attention* hey i liked 'em haha
    *sniff*well, y'never said so...
    (I liked my 'Santa' one, hmph.)

I'm narcissistic, I need to know my work is loved!

That said, I love the look on Carson's face here, and this just seemed appropriate....

Comment

*snickers loudly* LMAO!! Good on ya scaperfan!! And Paul looks hot in that red monkey suit....is there anything Paul doesn't look good in? More Hot Scot shots please!! Wooohooo!! hehe }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
        *snickers loudly* LMAO!! Good on ya scaperfan!!
        I thought she was glowing, until I realised it must be a light shining on her. Still, too good a joke to waste.

And Paul looks hot in that red monkey suit....is there anything Paul doesn't look good in? More Hot Scot shots please!! Wooohooo!! hehe }:O
        ....well, I think I did see a pic of him in a stripey shirt once, that was pretty ordinary...

Hmm, I have 5 lolScots on the backburner, and one I did for Joe, as it was just begging for it...

Comment

Wow, how's this for...smouldering.

Snurched from his imdb page, if I recall correctly...

Comment

Smouldering indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
              Smouldering indeed!
              *sets fire to thread with his gaze*

Oh crap...what have I done? I'm so sorry.....

ETA: Sorry, better? I'm rearranging my horrendously messy Photobucket album, adding sub-albums...too much Paul to keep track of! Must have linked to it, then moved it!
              Last edited by scaperfan; 24 November 2009, 08:22 PM.

Comment

I wanna see that picture! But it's not showing up!

Comment

I wanna see that picture! But it's not showing up!
                  Sorry, have amended, hope it shows up now! See ETA in previous post for boring details...

You standing there with yer hands on yer hips won't make me work any faster, colonel....

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
                    ETA: Sorry, better? I'm rearranging my horrendously messy Photobucket album, adding sub-albums...too much Paul to keep track of! Must have linked to it, then moved it!
                    Much! Thanks! Bhahaha, I kind of love how his stare is so... intense.

You standing there with yer hands on yer hips won't make me work any faster, colonel....
                    Indeed, Joe. Paul's thunk thread still PWNS yours. Respectfully. *cough*

Comment

Much! Thanks! Bhahaha, I kind of love how his stare is so... intense.
                      Of course, it could just be the black and white photograph....but then again, in colour he's even worse....

Indeed, Joe. Paul's thunk thread still PWNS yours. Respectfully. *cough*
                      Hah- Quite right...the people in this thread are much better behaved...

and here's another lol. Poor Rodney.

Comment

Of course, it could just be the black and white photograph....but then again, in colour he's even worse....

Hah- Quite right...the people in this thread are much better behaved...

and here's another lol. Poor Rodney.
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ots/tshirt.jpg
                        thats soo hysterical *loveeee*
                        sigpic
                        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

That video I posted, I tried to download it using Keepvid.com so I could put it on my iPod but it wouldn't let me - curses! *stamps foot* Although there is somewhere else I could try *puts little finger up to mouth in the style of Dr. Evil*

That Mirela has definately got it coming for her, the wicked lassie - saying all those things about me...I'll show her what's what if it's the last thing I do!

Spoiler:
                          Does anyone know what song that is playing on the radio (and who sings it) in ADB when Ryan is preparing to put the Christmas lights up? I love it and would love it for my iPod!
                          Last edited by Mirela; 25 November 2009, 07:49 AM.
                          Newly liberated multi-thunker
                          http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                          Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Does anyone know what song that is playing on the radio (and who sings it) in ADB when Ryan is preparing to put the Christmas lights up? I love it and would love it for my iPod!
                            Check the commentary track. I think David says what it's called, 'cause they had to buy the rights to it for the movie apparently, but I don't remember what it's called off the top of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                              Check the commentary track. I think David says what it's called, 'cause they had to buy the rights to it for the movie apparently, but I don't remember what it's called off the top of my head.
                              I downloaded the version from iTunes so I can't find out that way as there's no commentary track with it . No worries though, I'll get that track somehow

*A little later*

Woo-hoo - I found it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxN4i...rom=PL&index=7

80's-tastic!
                              Last edited by Mirela; 25 November 2009, 09:01 AM.
                              Newly liberated multi-thunker
                              http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                              Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                                thats soo hysterical *loveeee*
                                Rodney is just made for teasing.
                                I know, not really a lolScot, but still...

Comment

Working...
                                X