No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohh! SF! Gotta start on your sig. Heheh.
    Is there a photo op you wanna stick on it? Or just Paul pics.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
      This must be elaborated *evil grin*
      I don't really know what oath Carson's about to take, but I imagine he won't like it.
      "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"
      SGA Lionized!
      sigpic
      For the larger version, visit my DA
      I support VOM and Bibles Unbound.
      I ship canon. & Keller
      Warning: Narnia fanatic posting here. VDT release date: 12/10/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Atarah Derek View Post
        I don't really know what oath Carson's about to take, but I imagine he won't like it.
        Oh one can imagine *guttermind*
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
          Ohh! SF! Gotta start on your sig. Heheh.
          Is there a photo op you wanna stick on it? Or just Paul pics.

Nah, nobody needs to see my photo op.
          Just Paul pics would be grand....
          No rush, I'll hopefully get around to posting a few more pics on here over the next few days-, gardening, cooking, cleaning, and life allowing.
          ETA: and provided my poor computer doesn't pack it in again. I think he's got a bit of Paulitis too...if 'm trying to d/l, manipulate, or just save too many pics, he goes 'pfffzt'- can't handle the sheer volume!

Comment

Comment

...and, possibly my favourite for the day....

(crap, sorry, keep forgetting the darn size rule. Hope the thumbnail dealio works!)

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
                One of these is your color, Carson:

Could someone please call Paul up and ask him which clan he's attached to?
                "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"
                SGA Lionized!
                sigpic
                For the larger version, visit my DA
                I support VOM and Bibles Unbound.
                I ship canon. & Keller
                Warning: Narnia fanatic posting here. VDT release date: 12/10/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Atarah Derek View Post
                  One of these is your color, Carson:
                  http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb....nn/lamtart.gif
                  http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squ...ron-Clan-M.jpg
                  http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb....onaltartan.gif

Could someone please call Paul up and ask him which clan he's attached to?
                  Yeah, sure...just let me get his number, I know I have it around here somewhere....

Oooh, interesting...I read somewhere he might be MacAlpine clan? Something like that.

We have a family crest, and a tartan, it looks somewhat like this-
                  (I'm actually not sure on the pattern, but I know it's plain black and white. Very boring. )

Comment

*twiddles thumbs*
                    *plays with photoshop*

....wow, it's quiet in here today.
                    Guess everyone else must have jobs to be at, or other things keeping them busy...or different timezones to be in...

just came across this one....no lolScot, just a gorgeous pic.

With looks like this....this man needs to be in more movies.

Comment

...this one deserves to be clicked upon, and then viewed in full. Zoom in as much as you can.

ETA: Hmmm....sadly, it only seems to go to a very small '100%' when zoomed in on Photobucket...and saving it and viewing it elsewhere gets you a bigger, but still lesser-quality version than the one I uploaded. Bugger.

Comment

does anybody know what clan he is apart of? now im curious haha

and yes scaperfan he with those looks he certainly should be in more movies *sighs* he's so gorgeous
                        sigpic
                        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                          does anybody know what clan he is apart of? now im curious haha
                          I too would like to know what clan he's related to - I'm part of the Mackenzie clan myself (through my mum)

Well...
                          Spoiler:
                          I watched ADB this afternoon on my iPod and of course I loved it, love the Simpson-esque humour! And Paul of course And the rest of the cast too...plus, Mars is David H's own dog, isn't he? I'm now going to mention the film on Twitter and another message board I'm on, maybe more people will be curious and get it from iTunes now

I just wish I could see "See Grace Fly" now, but I'm pretty skint at the moment and I'll have to wait until next year when my money's gone up a bit before I can order the DVD!

Newly liberated multi-thunker
                          http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                          Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
                            ...this one deserves to be clicked upon, and then viewed in full. Zoom in as much as you can.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/scaperfan/th_FullSize-sga0204-0057xe.jpg

ETA: Hmmm....sadly, it only seems to go to a very small '100%' when zoomed in on Photobucket...and saving it and viewing it elsewhere gets you a bigger, but still lesser-quality version than the one I uploaded. Bugger.
                            Aghh I hate it when that happens! But it's a nice picture... anyhow. *gazes*

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                            Well...
                            Spoiler:
                            I watched ADB this afternoon on my iPod and of course I loved it, love the Simpson-esque humour! And Paul of course And the rest of the cast too...plus, Mars is David H's own dog, isn't he? I'm now going to mention the film on Twitter and another message board I'm on, maybe more people will be curious and get it from iTunes now
                            Bhahaha, yay! It's an amazing movie.

Comment

Have just watched this vid (plus the other 2 bits that came before it):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsf6djUvJ7E

I just want to jump into the vid and into the audience

Putting this next bit in a spoiler box because it's a bit naughty...

Spoiler:
                              Because he...um...turns me on so much, the result is that just hearing his voice is...*ahem*, enough to...finish me off, as it were. *ahem* I'm blushing as I'm writing this, but I just wondered if that happens to anyone else in here as well It wouldn't surprise me if it did

Another pic, methinks...*fans face*

Newly liberated multi-thunker
                              http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                              Julia xx

Comment

Dearest Mirela,

first off yayy! glad you got to watch ADB! ive been spreading the love for it and told one of my professors to check it out and i think he's legit going to. Secondly, in response to your video post and spoiler comment...HECK YES IT DOES *sighs* he's so fantastic And finally thanks soo much for the picture with tattoo *Dies*
                                sigpic
                                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Working...
                                X