Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
    Most welcome. I'm having such fun slow-mo ing through this.... Not a chore at all.

Spoiler:

Isn't that the best shot?

See, I always hear a slight twang, I'm sorry...he does have a slight lilt, just a slight one...

Oh, don't we allll

slash wig? You already had a /(slash) in there, didn't need to say it too...
    I almost died laughing when we saw the legs...and then heard the voice..."oh no", I was thinking.... then that face..... ...

More caps!
    Spoiler:
    I'll admit, I cringed when I saw the Orange Tan of Doom.....
    But man, it makes his eyes stand out!

slooooow.....vooiiiiiiice......"..fee...ohnnn.....say....."

(love the steak/cricket bat mark on his forehead!)

"...Marilyn has told me so much about you..."

Patrick: *snark*"Hm, she never mentioned you."

...oh, just look at that look he's giving Patrick! Those eyes....

Spoiler:
    well yeah he does but unless you're like us and know he's really scottish i think it wouldnt be that noticable. i love his eyes, they seemed bluer in this movie idk why. *sigh* seriously i could stare at them foreverrr.
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Spoiler:
      Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      well yeah he does but unless you're like us and know he's really scottish i think it wouldnt be that noticable. i love his eyes, they seemed bluer in this movie idk why. *sigh* seriously i could stare at them foreverrr.
      It's like I said....the neon-orange tan of doom made them stand out more!

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
        He's so cute!! *guh*
        *nods excitedly*

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
          *nods excitedly*
          I may have to pull that Thunker Revival Service of mine outta the PB and use it on myself.
          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC
            He's so cute!! *guh*
            *nods excitedly*
            Complete agreement. This movie is a must to watch.
            Last year, I would have bought it for David...this year, it was for both, but honestly, I was watching it to sigh over Paul...

Is anyone bored with my ADB screencaps yet, or shall I do more...?
            I need to hear some Love for Paul!

Comment

*nods excitedly*
              btw- love the sig you made from your photo ops!

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
                btw- love the sig you made from your photo ops!
                Thank you!

Ahahah yeah, last year I watched it for David. It's funny, I always start out with one favourite stargate actor, and it changes, every time you meet a new one.

Comment

I have ADB on my iPod but I haven't got round to watching it, I need to set a specific time to watch it when I know there'll be no noise pollution in the living room (like my mum watching something on TV). I don't mind spoilers though, so yes please - more pics!

Spoiler:
                  Looking forward to some screencaps of Colt - I've seen the clips with "Starcrossed" on Youtube Oh and about Paul's voice...I can hear the Scots lilt in Paul's voice quite a lot of the time, probably because I'm Scottish myself. Scotland, we may be a small (and mostly beautiful) country but damn, do we have a lot of talented actors or do we have a lot of talented actors?

Oh and here's a clickable picture I don't mind you lot looking through my PB album, there's nothing there I'm ashamed of...I have snurched a lot of pics from this thread though And perhaps some Paul pics from other people's PB accounts...certain ones in particular
                  Last edited by Mirela; 22 November 2009, 08:40 AM.
                  Newly liberated multi-thunker
                  http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                  Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                    I have ADB on my iPod but I haven't got round to watching it, I need to set a specific time to watch it when I know there'll be no noise pollution in the living room (like my mum watching something on TV). I don't mind spoilers though, so yes please - more pics!

Spoiler:
                    Looking forward to some screencaps of Colt - I've seen the clips with "Starcrossed" on Youtube Oh and about Paul's voice...I can hear the Scots lilt in Paul's voice quite a lot of the time, probably because I'm Scottish myself. Scotland, we may be a small (and mostly beautiful) country but damn, do we have a lot of talented actors or do we have a lot of talented actors?

Oh and here's a clickable picture I don't mind you lot looking through my PB album, there's nothing there I'm ashamed of...I have snurched a lot of pics from this thread though And perhaps some Paul pics from other people's PB accounts...certain ones in particular

i'd like to second the more ADB pics! haha that movies great i hope you get to watch it soon. And yes Scotland has a lot of talented actors, a few good looking ones too
                    sigpic

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* M'fine. My brain blew up over the cool pix. And I third the ADB's caps thingie...sorry my brain cell's not functioning yet. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woooohoooo!! hehe }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                        Watch it laaaate at night, in the dark!
                        You don't mind spoilers? Aww, but I think this movie works best without knowing what's gonna happen....

Spoiler:
                        Hehe- I'll get there...am only about 6 minutes into the film at the mo! Should I do heaps of caps y'reckon? I'm tempted to do lots and lots, but then I'll be here for daaaaays....woe.....

Ah, is that from...y'know...that pic that they always have at conventions...Carson and Rodney walking side by side?

I don't mind you lot looking through my PB album, there's nothing there I'm ashamed of...I have snurched a lot of pics from this thread though And perhaps some Paul pics from other people's PB accounts...certain ones in particular
                        I might just have to go admire then...

Oh, nothing bad in mine, it's just full of crap and photos for eBay listings and stuff, so very boring!

i'd like to second the more ADB pics! haha that movies great i hope you get to watch it soon.
                        Okay, so two votes for more....not bad....

And yes Scotland has a lot of talented actors, a few good looking ones too
                        ...like the guys from...whats' that show...um...Lord of the Manor? No...the one with the laird in the castle, and, um...yes. Y'know. That one.

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                        *waves weakly from the floor* M'fine. My brain blew up over the cool pix. And I third the ADB's caps thingie...sorry my brain cell's not functioning yet. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woooohoooo!! hehe }:O
                        Okay, three votes. Right, that's enough for a majority around here.

Clickee teh spoiler tag for more ADB pics...including
                        Spoiler:
                        the first time we get to see Colt, SkyJockey!

Spoiler:
                        What is he eating?

"you sold mum and dad's furniture?"

"...out of that sea of stars, came all the elements that make me what I am..."

"oh, Colt!"
                        I love Patrick in this....Ryan and Marilyn are all mushy, he can'r squirm far enough away, and looks about ready to go jump out the window!

Comment

dear scaperfan thanks for more ADB pics!! made. my. day.
                          sigpic

Comment

All this ADB talk reminds me that it's almost the time of year for Xmas avatars!

(Credit to idlewild ... is she still around? )

Comment

dear scaperfan thanks for more ADB pics!! made. my. day.
                              Glad to brighten your life a little! I'm having such fun doing this. I loooooove this movie, but especially....
                              Spoiler:

Starcrossed! Oh god, I so hope they get the go-ahead to turn this into a real series...that would be hilarious.

"Baby I don't know how I became the skyjockey I am...it must be the stardust in me, drawing me back despite the danger to where I belong..."

"It is a cruel existence that keeps us apart...."

"Not as cruel as the evil I'm honour-bound to track to the ends of this dark universe..."

"May our transmatter beams cross again....my golden stranger...."

ETA: It's the violins that get me in this scene!

*Colt feeling sad in a manly way*

Last edited by scaperfan; 22 November 2009, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                                All this ADB talk reminds me that it's almost the time of year for Xmas avatars!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ars/XmasAv.gif

(Credit to idlewild ... is she still around? )
                                Hah, nice.
                                That gives me an idea for another ADB-Christmas-avatar, but it'd be spoilery...and I have no idea how to do avatars, so I can't do it anyway!

Comment

Working...
                                X