Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
    lol... podunk and boonies, two of the best words to describe the area where I live too.
    Ahh, I have heard the term 'boonies' from an American friend, yes...

Out here it's "Out in the sticks", "back of beyond", or if you want to be really corny, "beyond the black stump".

Comment

Well... New Zealand is just...

Down under, but not Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
        Well... New Zealand is just...

Down under, but not Australia.
        Damn straight.

(And just 'cause I can, I have to say...I'm so glad that accents don't work over the internet.... )

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
          Damn straight.

(And just 'cause I can, I have to say...I'm so glad that accents don't work over the internet.... )
          haha i actually have to agree. i feel like my jersey accent is so ugly
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

How long did it take?

Yes, this is not the ohJoeweloveyouandyourpointyearsandmanlystubbleandthunkaliciousbody thread.

He has spoiled you! I think you should confine your search to Scotland...
            HEY!!!
            You are all invited to the OMGJoeyouaresogorgeousIthinkIwillswoon thread, of course. You should hear my stories of Joe and...oh maybe not.

Back to your regular viewing...that being Paulie.
            Joe called him Paulie! so cute!

Ha! She talks about me in your thread! HA!
            Yet she is in my thread. So there!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
              haha i actually have to agree. i feel like my jersey accent is so ugly
              Has television misled me, or is it pronounced "Noo Joisey"?

Comment

Has television misled me, or is it pronounced "Noo Joisey"?
                lol well around here we say "New Joyzeee"
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
                  HEY!!!
                  You are all invited to the OMGJoeyouaresogorgeousIthinkIwillswoon thread, of course. You should hear my stories of Joe and...oh maybe not.
                  Mmm, been there, have trouble keeping up! People talk so damn much over there! I just go there in the hopes of seeing nice pics and vids...

Back to your regular viewing...that being Paulie.
                  Joe called him Paulie! so cute!
                  Oh, I know! Apparently his dear old mam used to call him that when he was a wee lad, and it stuck...

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s...hncarson10.jpg
                  Ha! She talks about me in your thread! HA!
                  Yet she is in my thread. So there!
                  Hear hear. Shut up Shep, this is the Carson-adoration thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                    lol well around here we say "New Joyzeee"
                    That's what I said! Oh man, even over the internet I'm misunderstood! (hang on, that came out wrong...)
                    Fine then- I should have said "Noo Joizey". Better?

Comment

That's what I said! Oh man, even over the internet I'm misunderstood! (hang on, that came out wrong...)
                      Fine then- I should have said "Noo Joizey". Better?
                      lol well yes thats how we say it...some of us anyways. ive met a few south jerseyans that im not quite sure how they said it haha
                      sigpic

Comment

Mmm, been there, have trouble keeping up! People talk so damn much over there! I just go there in the hopes of seeing nice pics and vids...
                        LOL same here! I was gonna go post... but seriously, I can't keep up.

Which is why this thread is so much better.

Comment

I was this morning, as the Carson updates were coming in, head-to-head with the Joe ones...it was unprecedented!

Comment

i feel that way about the sam/jack shipper thread haha, they all post so much. this thread's way easier to follow, plus its got the hot scott lol
                            sigpic

Comment

I was this morning, as the Carson updates were coming in, head-to-head with the Joe ones...it was unprecedented!
                              Hahahh! Yeah that was awesome.

By the way... does it annoy anyone else that the Beckett icons don't even look like Beckett? They look so... rough. Well it doesn't really annoy me... it just occurred to me.

Comment

Caramel well haha i imagine it must be a little difficult to make the perfect smiley...but yes i did notice
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X