• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atarah Derek View Post

That's great!
    I pass? Phew!
    I'll get to work on my next one then...

Reminds me of the classic rock-garden in a backpack prank that Joe pulled on Paul.
    I looooved Paul telling it with Joe's voice..."Hey Paulie, you're sweating a bit there....you okay...?"

Do these caption have a name, y'know, like lolCats do? Maybe they could be lolScots?

Comment

Hey thunkers!
      Rescuing Carson from almost falling to page 3!

Here's a pic from the con.

Sorry my pics aren't that great.

More on the way!
      sigpic

Comment

Pic fic captions...nice. And I like your pic Lady S.-got more right? More Hot Scot shots please!!! Wooohooo!! hehhe }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
          Oh, I did last time I watched it too, but it's just got so much nice Carson in it, and we see how everyone loves him....

Oh yes. Mmm, I'll have to rewatch it soon. A friend (whom I got hooked onto SG1) now wants to do an Altantis marathon, so I haven't been watching any in the lead-up to it...come on, Saturday!

Divide your time between them. Hope it doesn't spread?

You have a giant Wall of Paul? I wanna see!

haha- 'sweetduo'.

Nice! Pity someone appears to have put a sheet over your head though...tsk tsk.
          Hey!
          I am more than happy to divide my time between these two men...
          I don't have a giant Wall of Paul, alas. *sigh* Not even a Wall of Joe...not yet, anyway. But I am going to frame the autographs and hang them on my wall with the few others that I have.

The sheet is a necessity, trust me on this.
          Ah...I do love the sandwich photo-op.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
            Ooh, what did he write on his t-shirt? I can squint and read some of it...
            That was the shirt Paul signed for him in Chicago in 2007 ... it says "To my wee buddy Miles! Cheers, Paul McGillion" He's not so "wee" anymore.

Ah, that man's just too funny. Did they make you go and pay for that extra one, or are they nice and give you a freebie when this happens?
            This has happened to us twice, both times because Paul decided to get creative! In Chicago he took one "straight" photo with my son, and then said, "Hang on, this kid's too short! He won't even show up." and he hoisted him up in the air and had them take another photo! Both times, they've thrown in the extra for free.

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
            LOL, no, Joe defaced Paul's face on one of the banners, and wrote "thought captions" on two others, one that says "I hope I have more hair gel", and the other says "I'm Sensitive", to which Paul appears to have responded by writing the part in black...
            That was hilarious!! Here are a couple of the photos ...

Comment

*snickers loudly* Thanks for posting the "thought captions" TJinLOCA. Nice to know the guys have a sense of humor. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woooohooooo!! hehe }:O
              sigpic

Comment

I'm loving all the con reports and pics, will sort through them all more properly later

Came back from Edinburgh yesterday, with the DVD set of Season 3 (which I won't be starting to watch until I've seen all of Season 2, which is one of my Christmas presents this year). When I eventually get to Sunday then I'm going to watch most of it, but I'll switch it off before that explosion, then just go on to the next episode. Heh, at least I know he comes back eventually

Decided I'm gonna send Paul a birthday card, with possibly a small Scottish-y gift enclosed I do have access to a lot of Scottish merchandise, after all I'll send the card off two weeks before the date, then it should get there in plenty of time

Oh and I've got The Sims 3 now as well - guess who my first Sim is gonna be?
                Newly liberated multi-thunker
                http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                Julia xx

Comment

Paul........*thud*
                  Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                  Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                    Paul........*thud*
                    Yep, with me as his wife and a daughter going by the name of Juliet

(Note, for anyone wondering what I'm talking about, I'm talking about The Sims 3 )
                    Julia xx

Comment

hi there! im new but im huge carson/paul fan and am really looking forward to joining this thread.
                      sigpic
                      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                        hi there! im new but im huge carson/paul fan and am really looking forward to joining this thread.
                        Hiya, welcome to this here topic - you'll love it, I guarantee
                        Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
                          Hey thunkers!
                          Rescuing Carson from almost falling to page 3!
                          Pager three? What, where? I thought I was on page *opens new window to check...* 1258? That's pretty respectable!

Here's a pic from the con.
                          http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s...n09/lapaul.jpg

Sorry my pics aren't that great.
                          More on the way!
                          Your pics are fine! We get a nice dream-hazey Paul... :-D
                          Any and all Paul is much appreciated....

Comment

Dropping off another pic.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                              Hiya, welcome to this here topic - you'll love it, I guarantee
                              haha thanks. i dont see how anybody could not love it
                              sigpic
                              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
                                Hey!
                                Yo.

I am more than happy to divide my time between these two men...
                                Hard when both choices are so nice, eh?

I don't have a giant Wall of Paul, alas.
                                ....yet.

*sigh* Not even a Wall of Joe...not yet, anyway. But I am going to frame the autographs and hang them on my wall with the few others that I have.
                                Nice! I keep meaning to do that, and they're all still in plastic sleeves in boxes...I have over autographed 30 photos and photo ops (I counted them once, yikes), they really do deserve to be shown off!

The sheet is a necessity, trust me on this.
                                See, that's why I won't ever post mine...I don't have a nice sheet like you do.

Comment

Working...
                                X