It's definitely time for some Carson thunking! I capped these today:

Nothing as good as an unwilling test person:

And who could resist this look?

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
      That is what I am talking about...I like that kind of answer...can I get a HELL YEAH from everyone who wished Carson was there doc...
      HELL YEAH!!!

It'd take me mind off my weekly blood tests.
      Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
      The Strongest Will Survive!
      I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

After watching "Rising" a gazillion times I noticed TODAY, that Carson is having his stethoscope in his hand when Rodney tries to persuade him to sit down in the chair for the first time in the show. At first I thought he was only in Antarctica for his research about the ATA gene, but probably he also worked as a doctor there.

Btw, I had a short Carson dream last night. The whole team was offworld on a planet that looked like an Austin Powers movie, everything was in sixties style, and in green. Carson needed to help out in a local hospital, and I was watching the whole thing like a spectator, as if it was a new SGA episode. The team discovered that the hospital was in fact a facility that kept the citizens drugged (don't know why) and from then the dream went on without the SGA characters. But it was really funny to see Carson in my dream!

Bye, A.
        Last edited by Arlessiar; 12 July 2005, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Wow i never noticed that he had his stethoscope in hs hand in the begining.
          part of:
          Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
            Howdy folks, I come bearing an interview with our favorite Scottish Doc:

http://paulmcgillion.tjuk.net/pages/...ivjuly2005.htm

It's a quick Q&A with much funny bits. Some of it quite... er.. revealing. Makes me wonder if there's any pics of him in a kilt...
            How much more adorable can one man get?
            Thanks for the link!

Arlessiar--you dreamed of the SGA folks? What fun!
            I'd never noticed the stethoscope, either.

Also, since it seems no one has mentioned it, there's a new Beckett music video called So Far Away.

Oh, and, "Hell, yeah!"
            Don't say "ka" until you've tried it.

Comment

First off... sorry for the not so good quality of the following cap... and the fact that I've only got one of them... I've apparently not got the best DVD-R in the world. From the Sci-Fi special:

oh, and lest I forget again... Hell Yeah!

Comment

1st of all-
                DrWho'sRose----Thank You, Thank You!! For the wish and those pics.
                What a nice post to come back to!

Oh....and HELL YEAH!!!

Strivaria-love that interview, thanks for the link. As if I needed any more reasons to love this guy-he likes chocolate and knows about the NFL-the Dallas Cowboys even!!! If it weren't for the roller coaster comment, I'd be in total love, heh.

Vancouver, huh?? I am seriously going to have to ditch the friends and go Paul hunting when I go up there later this month. I am already dissappointed they don't do tours of the SG sets. *sigh* Cooler heads will prevail and my friends probably won't let me out of their sights now that they know they have a Fan Girl in their midst.

Season 2....and Duet can not come quick enough!!

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
                  Howdy folks, I come bearing an interview with our favorite Scottish Doc:

http://paulmcgillion.tjuk.net/pages/...ivjuly2005.htm

It's a quick Q&A with much funny bits. Some of it quite... er.. revealing. Makes me wonder if there's any pics of him in a kilt...
                  Oh thank you I tried for 20 mins to open that darn interview I kept getting the German version!

Oh, he is a naughty boy! Sizeable feet indeed. ROFL I loved the Elmo bit too. lol

This makes me love him more, aw. So is he available now? The last post I made referenced his gf is that old news? Hmm, I baggs being the Redhead.

Hell Yeah!

Comment

Alright lets spend some time with the Charming Doctor Beckett.

Yes I mean you.

Comment

Aw, he's smitten.

He's frightened!

I'm just *Thunking*

Comment

Got a couple more caps from the Sci-Fi special:

Comment

Well hello Dr.

Hmm, Lab coat, it is getting hot in here again.

Aw, *Squee*

grrrrr!

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                            http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...x/b38c23d6.jpg

Hmm, Lab coat, it is getting hot in here again.
                            Oh yes, definitely! *swoons*
                            (Oh man, it IS pretty hot here, it's 11am and already beyond all bearing. I want some rain!)

To get this thread back where it belongs (and that's not page 2) a little request: To all the people who get to see "The Siege III" today, please report on Dr. B. scenes!! *begs* Desperate fan here!

Bye, A.

Comment

Still haven't seen this ep...soon.

Comment

Hmm, everyone asleep? Can't believe you have something better to do?

Sorry it came like this. No, really she was already blurred.

Comment

Working...
                                X