Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
    That is what I am talking about...I like that kind of answer...can I get a HELL YEAH from everyone who wished Carson was there doc...
    HELL YEAH!!
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
      HELL YEAH!!
      I am obviously more modest than you gals! Or maybe I realize that if he was my Doctor we would have to keep it strictly professional and who want's that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
        I am obviously more modest than you gals! Or maybe I realize that if he was my Doctor we would have to keep it strictly professional and who want's that!!!
        Oh, normally I'm very modest, I can assure you that!
        But that's not the problem, which would rather be that I'm shy. I don't even like wearing a bikini, I prefer a bathing suit. And then seeing Carson as a doc, oh my...
        But if he was real and really my physician (and I wish he was) then, I guess, he would be nothing more than that, no matter that I have a crush on him on the show! He seems to be caring and gentle, and I like that in doctors. You're right, everything would just be professional, but that would be ok. But just in this scenario. In my personal "oh my gimme more of that Carson guy" world in which he is a character on a show I'd agree with you. Being on Atlantis right now I would be bashful and also modest if it came to visiting the infirmary. But inside of me I'd hate it that I'd have to keep my hands off him at the same time! (But, otherwise on this show everything's possible... )
        Phew, does this make any sense? It's too warm to think clearly...

Bye, A.
        Last edited by Arlessiar; 12 July 2005, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
          That is what I am talking about...I like that kind of answer...can I get a HELL YEAH from everyone who wished Carson was there doc...
          HELL YEAH

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
          ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

HELL YEAH!!!!

all those sexy piccys of Carson.. *DROOL*
            sigpic

Comment

He seems to be caring and gentle, and I like that in doctors. You're right, everything would just be professional, but that would be ok. But just in this scenario.
              Oh I see what you mean my own doctor has very good bedside manner. So if Dr Beckett was around I guess I would see him. I would also find it hard to keep my hands off him. In Atlantis, I mean.

Phew, does this make any sense? It's too warm to think clearly...Bye, A.
              Sure it makes sense. Warm? it is 4 deg(C) here.

Something to cool/warm us down/up.

I like the my doctors to have a cute smirk.
              Last edited by Willow'sCat; 11 July 2005, 03:42 AM.

Comment

oh yes very sexy smirk

well seein' as GW as a drannit last nite.. didnt get to play so i gots bout 30 mins to play right now.

anyway have fun, stay safe and see all ya thunkers on fri some time. (if not sooner.)
                sigpic

Comment

I was doing a bit of research, haha, and found this quote from Paul, don't know if anyone else has mentioned it.

(Stargate-atlantis.freeserve.co.uk)
                  "It's nice that some fans are thinking of me that way and it's certainly flattering, but I don't know what the girlfriend would make of it." Chortling, he adds: "I haven't received any underwear in the post, so I can't be considered that much of a sex symbol."
                  Now I think we have to mount a campaign to send him our (New!!!) underwear.
                  He must be made to believe. We cannot have him thinking we don't find him sexy enough to mail our underwear to. Now if you do it, I will too, I dare you! LOL

Comment

Oh! Did I scare you all off with my last suggestion? Here come back it is alright, don't be afraid.

So Paul was born in Scotland/raised in Canada. Wow, not only is Atlantis multicultural the cast is too, nice. Of course I am still waiting for an Australian, tsk, tsk. We are quite involved in the NASA programmes you would think one even "token" Aussie accent could find it's way onto Atlantis. Me!

Me! ow!

Comment

Oh! Did I scare you all off with my last suggestion? Here come back it is alright, don't be afraid.
                      Don't you dare to call yourself modest ever again!
                      So Paul was born in Scotland/raised in Canada. Wow, not only is Atlantis multicultural the cast is too, nice.
                      I like that, too. Paul was born in Paisley, David N. in Prague, so that fits their characters!
                      Of course I am still waiting for an Australian, tsk, tsk. We are quite involved in the NASA programmes you would think one even "token" Aussie accent could find it's way onto Atlantis.
                      At least there was an Australian, although he didn't talk. Many people thought there was only a Kiwi, but there was also an Aussie. Hopefully one day he'll get to say something!
                      Btw, there's a German, too. *grins*

Bye, A.

Comment

Don't you dare to call yourself modest ever again!
                        Oh, your cheeky. I noticed you never said you would mail him some underwear.

At least there was an Australian, although he didn't talk. Many people thought there was only a Kiwi, but there was also an Aussie. Hopefully one day he'll get to say something!
                        Btw, there's a German, too. *grins* Bye, A.
                        Really? I must have missed that was it someone with an Aussie flag on his/her arm? I didn't see it or anything.

Comment

Oh, your cheeky. I noticed you never said you would mail him some underwear.

Well, I have bought some nice underwear with white lace a few days ago... Nah! I'm not THAT naughty! I'd rather mail him chocolate, he seems to be very fond of that! I'm too!
                          Really? I must have missed that was it someone with an Aussie flag on his/her arm? I didn't see it or anything.
                          Yeah, there was someone, but it'll take me some time to find the right scene and to make a screencap.

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by DrsChick
                            Ok, this recent pic made me do it. mmmmm
                            It's a testament to y'all that being a BIG Daniel fan my 1st post here is to the Carson Thunk thread and not DJ's.

Happy Birthday
                            DrsChick

Paul: Happy Birthday, hey wait a minute, what is he doing in here?

Happy Birthday.

Comment

Howdy folks, I come bearing an interview with our favorite Scottish Doc:

http://paulmcgillion.tjuk.net/pages/...ivjuly2005.htm

It's a quick Q&A with much funny bits. Some of it quite... er.. revealing. Makes me wonder if there's any pics of him in a kilt...

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
                                Howdy folks, I come bearing an interview with our favorite Scottish Doc. It's a quick Q&A with much funny bits. Some of it quite... er.. revealing. Makes me wonder if there's any pics of him in a kilt...
                                I love these Q&A things, and this is the one that gave me the small hint he possibly might like chocolate!
                                BTW, I'd love to see him in a kilt one day.

Bye, A.

Comment

Working...
                                X