Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To my fellow Beckett/McGillion thunksters

Can't stay too long (usin in-laws PC). Just wanted to let you all know that I'll be away for a while. Our PC's gone kaput And it will take a while to get it fixed. Our other PC is extremely slow for the internet, and it was slow already with dial up on the kaput PC.

So I bid you all farewell for a while, and I have extremely enjoyed the CB/PM Pics here. You have all been really welcoming and friendly here, and I thank you in sharing your pics of CB/PM.

So until next time....Celestial signing out.
    Proud Thunker of Carson Beckett and John Sheppard
    and Captain Jack Harkness
    Creator of The Rockett - Rodney & Beckett Thread
    Priestess of the Lab Coat Love Association
    Proud owner of the chant *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
    I live here.....Calling All Australians?
    My other home...Stargate Down Under
    My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Awwww, come back soon Celestial..and we will be awaiting your return with Carson pics
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial
        So I bid you all farewell for a while, and I have extremely enjoyed the CB/PM Pics here. You have all been really welcoming and friendly here, and I thank you in sharing your pics of CB/PM.

Carson: Well, I hate to lose any of my fangirls, even for a short time. Please hurry back. Especially since I'm a regular in season 2.

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Paul will be at the San Diego Comicbook Convention on July 16.

I won't be. Sob!

My kind of guy:
          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

hurry back celestial we'll keep a spot nice and warm for ya
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
              Paul will be at the San Diego Comicbook Convention on July 16.

I won't be. Sob!
              I won't be either and DH will be in Canberra, Australia in November at a BOBW convention and I can't attend that!

Paul: Well that makes two fangirls not attending.
              David: You know if they would just organise there life around us more this wouldn't happen.
              Paul: Yea, your right what is up with that. I thought they were loyal and would follow us to the ends of the Earth.
              David: I think San Deigo & Canberra are the ends of the Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                Paul: Well that makes two fangirls not attending.
                David: You know if they would just organise there life around us more this wouldn't happen.
                Paul: Yea, your right what is up with that. I thought they were loyal and would follow us to the ends of the Earth.
                David: I think San Deigo & Canberra are the ends of the Earth.
                I would have gone to San Diego if they would have just given me more notice than a couple of weeks. I can't arrange for cheap airfare in that short amount of time. Or time off.

I really would have gone if I had known for sure the Atlantis crew were attending again this year. Even though I know no one in San Diego. And I don't know anyone attending the con.

I'm a good fangirl. Really.

Was that enough grovelling?

David: Yes, yes, enough grovelling. We were only joking.

Paul: Yes, we know our fangirls try their best. We understand how hard it is to travel sometimes.

David: Right. Look at us, we're stuck in the Pegasus Galaxy.

Paul: Hey, I just thought of something. What are you doing in MY thunk thread?

David: Oops, just visiting a good friend. Yeah, that's it. Hey, can't I be one of your fans, too?

Paul: Well, uh, sure you can. Alright then. You can visit.

David: Thanks. You can drop by my thunk thread. I bet I'll be seeing you after a certain Season 2 episode airs.

Paul: Hey, now! No spoilers in my thread! Go spoil your own thread!

David: I'm not spoiling. Just enticing!

My kind of guy:

Comment

It seems that Mckay/DH likes visiting all the Thunk Threads about Atlantis.

Comment

Hahaha! He is visiting the Joe/John *thunk* too! *insert evil laugh* He is taking over the World um GateWorld.

Comment

Carson: page two, are you guys kidding me? i think all you thunkers of mine are all passed out.
                      sigpic

Comment

New season 2 promo pic of Paul McGillion aka Carson Beckett

One with Beckett and Weir and McKay

hes so cute.
                        part of:
                        Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

oh yea he's very sexy.. new piccys are always good
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                            Carson: page two, are you guys kidding me? i think all you thunkers of mine are all passed out.
                            Well he was back at page two again!!! So I have moved him to the one where he belongs .

Also reposting pic sorry I forgot who posted it thanks anyway.

MMM nice feet, legs, hands, oh is it getting hot in here I have to step out for a while. *Thunk* and a bit of *Squee*.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                              Well he was back at page two again!!! So I have moved him to the one where he belongs .

Also reposting pic sorry I forgot who posted it thanks anyway.

MMM nice feet, legs, hands, oh is it getting hot in here I have to step out for a while. *Thunk* and a bit of *Squee*.
                              OH now come on!!!
                              This is just not funny Page 2 Again!!!
                              Poor boy he will start to think we don't care. I care I may care a little too much .

Now where was I, oh that's right... Nice shoulders, neck, lips.....there it is again, so hot in here, maybe that is why he is left to page 2 *Thunk*

Comment

oh my god i do love that piccy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X