No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice save Lady S!! C'mon Carson,lets get ya outta that...um...uniform and into something more comfortable. *whistles innocently while waiting for someone to post a comfy Hot Scot pic* hehehe On a side note,it came today!! My copy of See Grace Fly!! Yay!! Wooohoooo!! *does happy dance* hehehe }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
      Nice save Lady S!! C'mon Carson,lets get ya outta that...um...uniform and into something more comfortable. *whistles innocently while waiting for someone to post a comfy Hot Scot pic* hehehe On a side note,it came today!! My copy of See Grace Fly!! Yay!! Wooohoooo!! *does happy dance* hehehe }:O

sigpic

Comment

Raven- were you walking down by Lakebottom today?

*pulls Carson up from page 2*
        sigpic

Comment

Wow...that's quite the shirt.
          I'm not sure if I like it or not.

sigpic

Comment

*picks jaw off the ground* Yup, I love comfy Hot Scot pics. Yes Postie,this daft bird strolled around Lake Bottom in the 99F weather. I'm a tad knackered and crispy around the edges too. hehe More Hot Scot please!! Wooohooo!!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Just making sure our Hot Scot stays on page 1 where he belongs. hehe }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                *picks jaw off the ground* Yup, I love comfy Hot Scot pics. Yes Postie,this daft bird strolled around Lake Bottom in the 99F weather. I'm a tad knackered and crispy around the edges too. hehe More Hot Scot please!! Wooohooo!!! }:O
                I thought that was you! I was going to pull over but there was a bunch of traffic and I couldn't do it quick enough. I need to be out there walking in it. C-ya tomorrow...off to work now.

Mmmm....Carson....mmmmm.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_post18 View Post
                  I thought that was you! I was going to pull over but there was a bunch of traffic and I couldn't do it quick enough. I need to be out there walking in it. C-ya tomorrow...off to work now.

Mmmm....Carson....mmmmm.
                  Bye bye!! Sweet dreams!!
                  Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                  Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Save Dr. Carson from pages two!

You will see him in The Twilight Zone: "It's Still a Good Life" on Wed. June 24 9:30 PM MyNetwork

Spoiler:
                    But he met his doom by the evil and spoiled man with his daughter , in first few mins. But that's just acting.

Comment

Hoping that Paul's Q&A is on JM's blog soon!
                      sigpic

Comment

Just checking in on the good doctor. Glad to see him on page 1.
                        No need for any rescue.

No need for rescue? Do you see where I am??
                        sigpic

Comment

resucing carson from page 2
                          sigpic

Comment

Doctor Beckett! What are you doing on page 2 again?
                            Where are all of your thunkers?

I canna believe me thunkers have abandoned me again.
                            sigpic

Comment

LJR02, CrimsonRavenWolf, and off_the_post18 are all enjoying Carson-y goodness (as well as Shanks, Flanigan and Browder) up at LJR02's house until tomorrow night.

We have not abandoned you Carson!! We will all be back soon!

Comment

*dramatic drum roll* Here I am! Slightly melted but here. Had waaaay too much fun with Postie and LJR02 over the weekend but I'm here to save our Hot Scot from whatever ails him. *melted squishy hugs for Postie and LJR02* hehe Now,let's keep Carson on page 1 where he belongs. Woohooo!! The Hot Scot rules!! hehehe }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X