• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
    EDIT: Well, that was amusing. xD
    Spoiler:
    Why does he get eaten, blown up, or vapourized in everything he's in? | : ;
    Makes me wonder how he'll die in 24. Last time I checked 90-something percent of 24 guest stars die, so....

Comment

LOL. Yes, I'm sure his character is doomed on 24. They always are.
      Just popping in to drop this off. Can't stay long tonight.
      sigpic

Comment

Lovely pic Lady S!! So is Paul's role in "Jack" long enough to make me wanna buy or rent it? And when is Paul's episode of "24" supposed to air in the States? Research is fun huh? hehehe }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
          Makes me wonder how he'll die in 24. Last time I checked 90-something percent of 24 guest stars die, so....

I hope.. not!

tomorrow Paul's guest role in "Love Kill" on The Sentinel at 3 pm on SciFi channel

Spoiler:
          I find a transcript of "Love Kill" as he is almost doomed by stabbing but others call 911 to save him. but we don't know if his character is struggle with his life but I guess he was okay after scene.
          Last edited by Earthgate Ricky; 26 March 2009, 06:48 PM.

Comment

xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

We should totally start a pool. I say he gets shot.

Comment

Bah, odds are high that he would get shot. But how about poisoned? Drowned? Decapitated? Killed by an exploding tumor? I was tempted to finish writing a fic I came up with that I would've called "Sunday, Somehow, Somewhere". I'd only written the first chapter about 2 weeks before the ep Sunday aired, and I was going to turn it into a farce about how the team found some typical Ancient artifact and it ended up putting them in a time loop kind of like in Window of Opportunity, except that the loop was triggered by Carson's death... and in each loop, Carson's deaths would become so stupid and silly, that it'd be like how Kenny used to die in every episode of South Park. And in the final loop before the end, just before McKay managed to shut off the device, he'd die from an exploding tumor. Maybe I should finish it...

Comment

I start to grow on Paul's characters usually got doomed on each show he appeared. Each character he played, died every time but Paul keep going on as he's actor. If his character got whump off on "24", that's fine with me.

I bet on Paul's "24" character will get arrested and get away.

I found a link with video of "Higher Ground : Our Strongest Link which Paul ride his bike. he was hot and sweat! I wish to ride my bike and stare at his hot "buns". LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                  Bah, odds are high that he would get shot. But how about poisoned? Drowned? Decapitated? Killed by an exploding tumor? I was tempted to finish writing a fic I came up with that I would've called "Sunday, Somehow, Somewhere". I'd only written the first chapter about 2 weeks before the ep Sunday aired, and I was going to turn it into a farce about how the team found some typical Ancient artifact and it ended up putting them in a time loop kind of like in Window of Opportunity, except that the loop was triggered by Carson's death... and in each loop, Carson's deaths would become so stupid and silly, that it'd be like how Kenny used to die in every episode of South Park. And in the final loop before the end, just before McKay managed to shut off the device, he'd die from an exploding tumor. Maybe I should finish it...
                  O.O DOOOOO EEEEEET. *shakefist*

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
                  I start to grow on Paul's characters usually got doomed on each show he appeared. Each character he played, died every time but Paul keep going on as he's actor. If his character got whump off on "24", that's fine with me.

I bet on Paul's "24" character will get arrested and get away.

I found a link with video of "Higher Ground : Our Strongest Link which Paul ride his bike. he was hot and sweat! I wish to ride my bike and stare at his hot "buns". LOL
                  Mmmmnomnom. Paul + tight bike shorts + cocky attitude = yum.

Comment

I think his episode of 24 airs sometime in May...not sure of the date. I know I read it somewhere...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                      xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

We should totally start a pool. I say he gets shot.
                      Being shot is generic so I suppose that has a high probability. I'm not sure what the current 24 weapon of the year is. I haven't had time to watch the new season because I'm busy and also the s6 suckfest, which the producers actually apologised for.

Bah, odds are high that he would get shot. But how about poisoned? Drowned? Decapitated? Killed by an exploding tumor?
                      Oh, I can imagine it: bad guys on 24 using exploding tumours as a new weapon. If it had any real-world application, could be interesting.

*kicks tumour*

and in each loop, Carson's deaths would become so stupid and silly, that it'd be like how Kenny used to die in every episode of South Park. And in the final loop before the end, just before McKay managed to shut off the device, he'd die from an exploding tumor. Maybe I should finish it...
                      That sounds great. Do you have any part of it up?

Comment

OMG Jersey that's funny as hell!! And Paul's got a great seat in that clip!
                        Definitely got my heart pumping. *whistles innocently* hehe }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

I like scruffy Carson.

Okay, calm down...think calmly, think calmly...think of your thunkers.

Och! Were they just talking about me bum?

Think calmly, think calmly...don't want to incinerate the city.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
                            I like scruffy Carson.

He is very hot Scottish " bear". I would cuddle him like teddy bear:

Comment

That sounds great. Do you have any part of it up?
                              I've got a copy of chapters 1 and 2 on my computer, but I've not posted it anywhere. I don't really have the same talent for crackfic that Caz did, so I was going to wait until it was finished to post any.

Comment

Carson can incinerate my city any time. Love scruffy Carson too!! Cute Scottish bear-and the little fella's nice too!! hehehehe }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X