No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*quite happily plunks down in front of computer and gazes at cute picspam* oooh yeah...I'm definitely gonna like it here!!! And the castle idea sounds sweet!! hehe, I'd be your castlemate!

Thanks all for the warm welcomes!!!!
    "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

--Dr. Beckett "Real Life Atlantis" Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
      Thank you, I try to do my best.
      Yeah, RL sometimes sucks. Why can't we just thunk the whole day long and watch STargate episodes and Paul?
      *sigh* If only!

I'm pretty sure I could survive on Paul alone *girns*

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
      "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
        *sigh* If only!

I'm pretty sure I could survive on Paul alone *girns*
        mmm...amen to that!
        "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

Comment

Gotta run, but I need a little "scrubs" action to send me off ...

*hugs to all*

Cheers!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
          "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Wow...okay, so whenever I'm having a crappy day this is going to be the first place I come!! These pix of Beckett are instant endorphins!!!

quick question...what does 'thunking' mean?
            Last edited by Silversi; 11 April 2008, 10:58 AM. Reason: added a question

Comment

Originally posted by Silversi View Post

quick question...what does 'thunking' mean?
              lol - I asked the same question weeks ago. It's somekind of adoring someone and melting watching pictures of that special one That's why we love picspams ^^

yeah - my RL is busy too but that's why i love coming here to forget it for a while^^.

Silver - very cool, so we are already three castlemates

Comment

ah!! That makes sense!!! Droolworthy pix...I love pix!!!

I hear ya with Real life. I'm in the process of packing, cleaning and about to start a new job on monday...hecticness!!

And yay to castlemates!! We need a moat! ...and a drawbridge cuz...that'd be cool

Comment

ah!! That makes sense!!! Droolworthy pix...I love pix!!!

I hear ya with Real life. I'm in the process of packing, cleaning and about to start a new job on monday...hecticness!!

And yay to castlemates!! We need a moat! ...and a drawbridge cuz...that'd be cool
                  YAY we are pics addicted but we also are able to talk.

in fact I should work on a lecture about Stonehenge *whistles innocently*

AND we need a huge screen where we can watch SGA. - or maybe we have a cinema in the castle *starts dreaming about Paul as her knight on awhite horse taking her to a secret lake and...*

Comment

*raises hand*

I want to be in the castle with Paul, too.

Great pictures again from everyone. I love the thunking today.

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
                      *raises hand*

I want to be in the castle with Paul, too.

Great pictures again from everyone. I love the thunking today.

*wishes Carson would look at me like on the pic*

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                        Gotta run, but I need a little "scrubs" action to send me off ...

*hugs to all*

Cheers!
                        *hugs back*

Comment

*stares dreamily at the picspam*

hmm...paul as a white knight...I like where this going...

Comment

Aaaawww. Thanks for the castle Fainne!
                            It's the post beautiful castle in Scotland!

Silversi - Wow...okay, so whenever I'm having a crappy day this is going to be the first place I come!! These pix of Beckett are instant endorphins!!!
                            This is always the first place I come to.

Just kidding!

New job? Good luck for it!

AND we need a huge screen where we can watch SGA. - or maybe we have a cinema in the castle *starts dreaming about Paul as her knight on awhite horse taking her to a secret lake and...*
                            GOD! I'm so sorry, but I have to think of prince charming in "Shrek 2"!

---

sigpic

Comment

*stares dreamily at the picspam*

hmm...paul as a white knight...I like where this going...
                              do you know the show "Flavour Flav"? somehow this pops in my mind thinking about Paul living in a castle with a bunch of girls O.O

hey silver, this is just for you:

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X