Clear All

Originally posted by meezergater View Post
    he is going to severall con's.
    scheduled (according to his website):

Collectormania 13 2008 (UK)
    May 2nd - 5th 2008

FedConUSA 2008
    June 13th - 15th 2008

he will also be reading a seccond SGA audiobook (releasdate unknown).
    don't know if he has other projects. (allthough he has still to shoot (at least *grinn*) 4 atlantis episodes too.
    Maybe we could see more than 5 episodes this season. (wishful thinking).

Comment

I've been to three conventions (for Firefly/Serenity) and found that the amount of time or lack thereof with an actor really varies by convention. In general, though, it seems you can expect to be rushed and nervous. Photos ops are done so quickly there isn't time to talk to the actor. The actor can take a little more time during autographs, but there is still pressure to move the line along. The best thing is to do some sort of meal with them, but even then you are sharing a short amount of time with many people at one table.

The only convention where I felt like I actually got some "quality" time with the actors was a cruise that was organized by fans and had only a couple hundred attendees. Photo ops were relaxed and friendly, autographs were low-key and gave you a chance to chat a bit with the actors, and with the relaxed atmosphere the actors were around a lot and interacted a lot with us.

But a standard convention....hm. Not that satisfying.

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
        I just read Luci's shortmessage where she asked me when I need your stuff. Deadline would be this Sunday (13 April)
        .: I'll try be sure to get it in by then!

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post
        Maybe we could see more than 5 episodes this season. (wishful thinking).
        .: Wishful thinking, indeed. And one with the real TEAM (Shep, Teyla, Rodney, Ronon, maybe Lorne and Radek), not these young, hot female recruits.

.: As for Paul's other projects, I saw an TV ad for that Patrick Dempsey movie "Maid of Honour" last night and I rmember reading somewhere Paul read for a role in it? Any news on that? (I think it was that movie ... I know it was beause my mum loves Dempsey)

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
          .: As for Paul's other projects, I saw an TV ad for that Patrick Dempsey movie "Maid of Honour" last night and I rmember reading somewhere Paul read for a role in it? Any news on that? (I think it was that movie ... I know it was beause my mum loves Dempsey)[/COLOR]

No, but the long awaited Lifetime movie he filmed with Melora Hardin (The Office -US) is finally airing soon! It was entitled Just Breathe, but is now named Me, Mom, Dad and Her and airs May 10th at 9 PM EST and May 11 2 PM EST on Lifetime (US).

sigpic
          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
            No, but the long awaited Lifetime movie he filmed with Melora Hardin (The Office -US) is finally airing soon! It was entitled Just Breathe, but is now named Me, Mom, Dad and Her and airs May 10th at 9 PM EST and May 11 2 PM EST on Lifetime (US).
            Oh, Thank you for posting that! I have a friend who'll go nuts when she hears! She'd love to do this forum thing for him, but she's dyslexic (slooooow reader), and the computer plays hell with her epilepsy (could sit here blank for hours)! Interesting to watch, but on a friendship level, it's quite disturbing to witness.

Wraithworshipper
            sigpic

Comment

Yay!!! It is about time. I have checked Lifetime's schedule for months now looking for it. Thank you so much.

Comment

oh great. Now I just need to figure out if the movie will be airing in Europe/Germany...

i'm sick again maybe I reallly should go to the doctor...

Comment

oh great. Now I just need to figure out if the movie will be airing in Europe/Germany...

i'm sick again maybe I reallly should go to the doctor...
                  I am soo sorry to hear that. You might can get it on Torrents.

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

I MISS YOU GUYS!!!! *bear hugs thread*
                      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

<Marks May 10th on my calendar>

Thanks for the info!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oda, i'm quite sure, when it comes right from your heart it will be perfect.
                          You make it sound so easy. I really have no idea. Ill probably scrub something together on the last minutes of deadline.

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                          I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to Switzerland so much, Oda. Getting close to all those fighters must have been very exciting for you as a pilot-to-be (I still believe you can do it!). And of course congrats for putting the huge puzzle together! What are you going to do with it? Do you have enough room to keep it in one piece?

[/FONT]
                          Yeah, the trip was amazing. I still think about it. But now I'm the trip to USA is more on my mind.
                          Thank you for the nice words. *hugs*
                          I had to "break" the puzzle, my mum insisted. She can't watch it and my cat isn't careful by nature, so I put it away for now. I'll definitely build it few times more, since it was really fun. After I get tired, I'll put it on the shelve next to my model airplanes and other "creations". I just need to make a new shelve, lol.

Great picspam, btw. He was so cute in that episode.

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

hey girls,
                            how have you been? i'm beeter now - I have the next 3 days off so I hope my cold will be gone next week.
                            miss kayleeYou might can get it on Torrents.
                            I'll try - thanks^^

LeighannersI MISS YOU GUYS!!!! *bear hugs thread*
                            miss you too *glomp*
                            OdaYou make it sound so easy. I really have no idea. Ill probably scrub something together on the last minutes of deadline.
                            i'm so sorry.. I wish I could help. But let me tell you that this won't be the last CD I'll send to Paul. I mean I called it "Vol.1" so there must be a vol.2 at least. ^^ so don't tax your brain - I know that another guy is ruling your mind at the moment

thank you for the cute Carson pics *-* you'll never guess what I wanted to do when I first saw them

twinny thank you for pointing at the lacking "t" ... really thank you - i don't blame you to be picky I want it to be perfect^^ *hugs*

Comment

hey girls,
                              how have you been? i'm beeter now - I have the next 3 days off so I hope my cold will be gone next week.

I'll try - thanks^^
                              I'll keep an eye out for the link. I hope you get to feeling better. Having the next few days off will help.
                              Last edited by miss_kaylee; 10 April 2008, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post
                                I'll keep an eye out for the link. I hope you get to feeling better. Having the next few days off will help.
                                thanks. it sure will help. tomorrow I may get a bike so I can go by bike to university. I need to do something for my condition and health.

I'm in the mood for some Carson pic spam

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X