Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
    700?????? wow...compared to that my font list of 30 seems tiny!!!
    That's just what's in there. Has over 2,000 font zips in reserve, and some of them have as many as 7 fonts packaged in the zip. Sometimes it takes me longer to find just the right font than to do the actual word processing!

Wraithie
    sigpic

Comment

EH-T welcome to our thread, exchange thunkers/shippers are always welcome. So tell us - what have carter and O'Neill to do with haggis and kilts? anything you want to share?
      Nothing really. Some of the members on the thread are from Scotland which lead to a discussion of haggis. I mentioned I like haggis and men in kilts. Then we mentioned wanting to see and in kilts!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        Nothing really. Some of the members on the thread are from Scotland which lead to a discussion of haggis. I mentioned I like haggis and men in kilts. Then we mentioned wanting to see and in kilts!
        *lol* Teal'c in a kilt - that would be fun. OK, Jack would alos be fun - but Teal'C I already can hear him say "Your planet is weird" xD.
        You like haggis? Ok, I love Schottland - no, I adore it BUT I'll never ever eat haggis...

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
          That's just what's in there. Has over 2,000 font zips in reserve, and some of them have as many as 7 fonts packaged in the zip. Sometimes it takes me longer to find just the right font than to do the actual word processing!

Wraithie
          I could never make a choice if i had so many fonts. *lol* it even takes me a while to find the right one. So what's your favourite fonts of your thousands...?

Comment

*lol* Teal'c in a kilt - that would be fun. OK, Jack would alos be fun - but Teal'C I already can hear him say "Your planet is weird" xD.
            You like haggis? Ok, I love Schottland - no, I adore it BUT I'll never ever eat haggis...
            Don't knock it until you try it, it's actually good!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

If Samuel L. Jackson can pull of a kilt, I know Christopher Judge sure can! I'd just about kill for pics of that.
              Wraithworshipper

Nice, big, high-density pics for blowing waaaay up into bigger pics!

@Fainne: Black Chancery (blacc__.ttf). You can Google it under blacc.ttf, and it's available all over the place. Actually, Black Chancery and blacc.ttf are different, but they're very similar. The main difference is in the numbers. I also love Carmine Tango.

blacc.ttf
              http://fonts.goldenweb.it/pan_file/l...ware_fonts/c/b

Black Chancery
              http://www.styopkin.com/free_downloadable_fonts.html

Carmine Tango
              http://grannymademe.com/fonts/Hallmark/
              Last edited by Wraithworshipper; 08 April 2008, 08:08 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Don't knock it until you try it, it's actually good!
                hmm.. I know - but I've already seen how they make it - that spoiled my appetite

picspam

Spoiler:

Last edited by Fainne; 08 April 2008, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Hey girls,
                  I finally finished my page for the booklet of Paul's CD. Maybe it has an inspiring effect I couldn't think of own words so I chose a scottish blessing
                  Spoiler:
                  Oh, wow. Yours is beautiful.
                  I'm not able to do that...I suck at designing stuff on computer.

Well, I'll try my best.
                  "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

I'm a creative little girl!

"Your planet's weird!"

It's a Ronon quote. Outcast.

Yay for you!! I really hate strep, seriously. It's just a nasty, nasty bug. In fact, I lost my appendix because of strep. Yup, they did a culture on my appendix after they removed it (emergency surgery at 11pm, fun stuff) and it was a strep infection. I had *no idea* strep could affect anything other than your throat! So, I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.
                    I'm really happy it's over. The pain was just too bad.
                    It's a great feeling, when the pain is gone!

I LIKE HAGGIS! Yes, I do.
                    It's delicious. It sounds disgusting I know. But it's really tasty.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post

I'm a creative little girl!

"Your planet's weird!"

It's a Ronon quote. Outcast.

I LIKE HAGGIS! Yes, I do.
                      It's delicious. It sounds disgusting I know. But it's really tasty.
                      I LOVE the banner.. lovelovelovelove iiiiit! (kommt im deutschen besser)
                      I know that is a Ronon quote - that's why I said it

why don't you post your Page for the booklet ;D?

Oda Oh, wow. Yours is beautiful.
                      I'm not able to do that...I suck at designing stuff on computer
                      Oda, i'm quite sure, when it comes right from your heart it will be perfect.

Comment

@Fainne: Did you see the font links I posted for you? If not, here they are again.
                        Wrathworshipper

Just figured I'd Google 'em for ya.

blacc.ttf

Black Chancery

Carmine Tango
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                          @Fainne: Did you see the font links I posted for you? If not, here they are again.
                          Wrathworshipper

Just figured I'd Google 'em for ya.

blacc.ttf

Black Chancery

Carmine Tango
                          no I haven't thank you so much for these fonts - I love Black Chancery! I think I use it for my next piece of art.. thanks *huggles*

Comment

Originally posted by mokeh68 View Post
                            I have an idea for a banner, and I was hoping someone would take it and run with it as I don't have time myself. I was thinking of using caps from Sunday. The first pic would be of him smiling with caption: "How much do we love Carson?" And the 2nd pic would be of him with his arms wide (space trout scene) and the caption: "THIS much!!" Anyone interested?
                            I can see what I can do for you. I will work on it in a bit.

Luciana- Love the sigie.

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper
                            Thank you, dear Miss Kaylee, for the link to that lovely font. This Warithworshipper is, among other things, quite the "font wh*re". My poor, poor computer almost has a melt down everytime I open the word processing program, and the font list takes several minutes to get through. It even made me take some out. It says that over 700 fonts installed is too many, and the program may not function properly unless I remove more of them. To which I reply, "Tough toogies! Suck it up!"
                            Thanks for the links for the fonts. It amazing how cool fonts have become. Here is another site with fonts. It in German but you can see where you can download it.

Comment

why don't you post your Page for the booklet ;D?
                              Because I'm not sure if it's my final version.
                              If you don't change the color, I'll maybe try another one.

Thanks Kaylee.
                              It's just my favorite pic of him and I needed to do something with it!

I've got too many fonts on my computer.
                              I should stop downloading them.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                                Because I'm not sure if it's my final version.
                                If you don't change the color, I'll maybe try another one.
                                I don't think I'll change it. Sorry again

I've got too many fonts on my computer.
                                I should stop downloading them.
                                yeah, it's like a drug - and if you need one you can't find any - or the computer crashes

Comment

Working...
                                X