Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
    Schmitt is still jumping.
    It's Sven Hannawald who doesn't jump anymore!
    Bjoern! YAY! He's HOT!

Spoiler:

Bjoern and Luciiiii!
    Great pic!!! I met Hanni but I didn't have the chance to get a photo together.... But I meet 4-5 times a year another fave of mine...
    Spoiler:
    Jarno Trulli from the Formula 1 race drivers
    And I met Paul in June!!

Comment

Hullo.

sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
        Double Soundtrack.
        One for Paul and one for Carson!
        In that case... Legs by ZZTop...cause everytime I see the kilt pics, that songs pops in my head...haha!

Speaking of kilt pics...anyone have the one where he's kinda kicked back in the kilt at a con? I know it was posted no more than a month ago...and does the owner mind if I use it?!?!?
        Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post
          Great wallie.
          Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
          SKIJUMPING!!!!! Ahhh I looooove it....... Sven Hannawald. Still. My hero. My everything. Germans know him very well
          I am also a fan of Janne Ahonen. He's the coolest guy on the world
          Sven is cool, I used to call him "toothpick", because he was so skinny.

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
          I LOVE this one. seems to me that he needs to be cheered up a bit
          *raises hand* I can cheer him up. What a cute smilie.

right, does anybody has an idea?

01. Fix you - Colplay (Meezergater)
          02. You are beautiful - James Blunt (Luciana)
          03. Snow on the Sahahra - Anggun (Fainne)
          Well, I have a song that I thought I'll use for his video, but well..I can't find the time to do it, since I want it to be *perfect*.
          Anway, here is my suggestion:
          You raise me up - Josh Groban

Spoiler:

I (and many other thunkers) liek this one a LOT

*melts again*
          "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post

Sven is cool, I used to call him "toothpick", because he was so skinny.
            LOL Yeah, he was, but I loved that skinny body.....

Comment

In that case... Legs by ZZTop...cause everytime I see the kilt pics, that songs pops in my head...haha!
              Great idea!

---

Spoiler:
              I met Apocalyptica
              sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=meezergater;7924392]
                [Too late, I already started But started is a very loose term All I did was get the domain name (carsonbeckett.com was actually available, do you believe it?) and install forum software, and Wordpress for the main page. I have not really added a design or content at all yet. I'd love to collaborate with you to make the wallpaper section and anything else you feel like working on - I'll pm you my email addy and YIM, and we can work on it. Do you have a favorite photo gallery software?

For the forum, whatever we do for controlling access, we need to be sure we keep it a friendly, warm place like here - just without all the restrictions.
                /QUOTE]

well, i am all in for more carson websites, the more the better)
                (and wouldn't it be great to have a carsonwebsite were all those great carson musicvids could be archived, just like fanfics)

and the more exposure carson gets, the more tptb will be forced to put attention on his caracter. (i hope at least)
                I hope so....well, really, nothing is going to force* them to do anything, but proving that he has a loyal fanbase has to be a good thing, right?

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post
                I am excited for the website too. I would love to help with it any way I can.
                Awesome! Anything in particular you are interested in working on? Right now I have a forum and a chat room set up but not designed or configured. Once we have a color scheme/design decided on (see below) that will need to be implemented across the various parts of the site, the chat room could use some customizing, we might want to add a video gallery, photos and wallpapers will want added to the gallery once it is set up, the forum needs moderators, the main website itself could use some content (we could even use some end results of cool things we come up with here like lists of songs, etc.).....those are just some ideas.

My Contact info for those who would like to help with site:

[email protected]
                YIM: jetflair

General Carson website question:

Would you guys prefer a light or dark background for the site? I'm really torn because I think dark backgrounds look beautiful, and they are especially nice for photo galleries. But I have a personal rule never to give a forum a dark background because there is too much eye strain having a forum with a dark background. The same is probably true of chat rooms. That would mean that if we chose a black background, the forum and chat room would look different from the other parts of the site.

Also, what do you guys think about color scheme? I keep toying with the idea of blue and white, the Scottish flag colors. But on the other hand, blue and white is a very ordinary look. There is also the idea of going with soft, warm colors to sort of resemble the beautiful screen cap of him looking at the computer screen in PTW.

Comment

Would you guys prefer a light or dark background for the site? I'm really torn because I think dark backgrounds look beautiful, and they are especially nice for photo galleries. But I have a personal rule never to give a forum a dark background because there is too much eye strain having a forum with a dark background. The same is probably true of chat rooms. That would mean that if we chose a black background, the forum and chat room would look different from the other parts of the site.
                  I'd prefer a light background.
                  But why not seperating?
                  Light for the page, dark for the gallery?
                  Same style in both sections?

Also, what do you guys think about color scheme? I keep toying with the idea of blue and white, the Scottish flag colors. But on the other hand, blue and white is a very ordinary look. There is also the idea of going with soft, warm colors to sort of resemble the beautiful screen cap of him looking at the computer screen in PTW.
                  Difficult decision.
                  I'd love the scottish flag idea, but some warm colors would be nice as well.
                  Especially in that kind you just offered.
                  sigpic

Comment

OMG RiG)

aarrggh deadly dimple caps. ain't he lovely. (*sigh*)

[QUOTE]Well, I have a song that I thought I'll use for his video, but well..I can't find the time to do it, since I want it to be *perfect*.
                    You raise me up - Josh Groban[QUOTE]

yup perfect song for a vid, it is also allready done btw (and also done before for a Janet (SG1) vid.

here is the link to carson's one:
                    http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=scitvOjjhqI

I'd prefer a light background.
                    But why not seperating?
                    Light for the page, dark for the gallery?
                    Same style in both sections?
                    I agree, i think dark would be great for the first page, and the photo page.
                    the forumsite has to be lighter i think which will be easier on the eyes.

off to bed now, i think i am going to rewatch Duet. (again!
                    sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=jetflair;7925698]
                      Originally posted by meezergater View Post

I liek light background since, as you already said, doesn't strain the eyes.
                      Blue and white rocks.

OMG RiG)

Well, I have a song that I thought I'll use for his video, but well..I can't find the time to do it, since I want it to be *perfect*.
                      You raise me up - Josh Groban
                      yup perfect song for a vid, it is also allready done btw (and also done before for a Janet (SG1) vid.

here is the link to carson's one:
                      http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=scitvOjjhqI
                      I saw this video before, but mine was suppose to be a bit different. Maybe I'll still make it when I find the time, it's actually in my head, I just have to take it out.

Good night to all, I'm off to bed as well.

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

.:Hello again! You always choose such pretty pictures.

Originally posted by jetflair View Post
                        I hope so....well, really, nothing is going to force* them to do anything, but proving that he has a loyal fanbase has to be a good thing, right?

Awesome! Anything in particular you are interested in working on? Right now I have a forum and a chat room set up but not designed or configured. Once we have a color scheme/design decided on (see below) that will need to be implemented across the various parts of the site, the chat room could use some customizing, we might want to add a video gallery, photos and wallpapers will want added to the gallery once it is set up, the forum needs moderators, the main website itself could use some content (we could even use some end results of cool things we come up with here like lists of songs, etc.).....those are just some ideas.

My Contact info for those who would like to help with site:

[email protected]
                        YIM: jetflair

.:Leave it to me.

.:Also: I'd like the forum section and the gallery/archive section to be two separate subsites under the carsonbeckett.com domain name. I just think it would be much, much easier that way. Otherwise...well, you'll have a whole helluva lot of work to, Jetflair. All the time.

Comment

OMG RiG)

LOL! I hadn't realized! And yes lovely he is!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                            .:Hello again! You always choose such pretty pictures.

Well, I try.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

It is with great pleasure that I can announce that the Paul McGillion icontest Livejournal community is up and running again!

They have some icons that need voting, so do stop by and let people know what you think!

http://community.livejournal.com/pm_icontest/
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                Well, I try.
                                .:>w< Nice to hear, lol. Hey, did our off-topicness scare you off?

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                                It is with great pleasure that I can announce that the Paul McGillion icontest Livejournal community is up and running again!

They have some icons that need voting, so do stop by and let people know what you think!

http://community.livejournal.com/pm_icontest/
                                .:*dusts off her LJ account*

Comment

Working...
                                X