Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jetflair View Post
    I've been feeling a little poorly and not really having the energy to post, but I wanted to let everyone know how much I have been enjoying the discussion and of course the lovely pics
    I hope you get to feeling better. I was only supposed to work six hours today and ended up working ten hours. Plus we have had no bathroom since last week.

Originally posted by *Oda*
    And I have a small comment....You lot are forbidden to make Paul drunk and use him, if I'm not there! I *want* to be there...
    If he does get drunk, we all should be present and a counted for. Us sister have to stick together.

Love your outfit, Luciana

Comment

That kissing gif is absolutely hot. So slow motion, I gotta watch the epi now.
      Thanks a lot.
      O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

Hullo.

sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          .:Y helo thar, RiG! Aren't you in the wrong thread? O:

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
            .:Y helo thar, RiG! Aren't you in the wrong thread? O:
            What, I can't thunk more than one person?
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Of course you can. Welcome! *pulls up a chair for RiG*
              Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Formula 1 is more popular than wrestling, in Germany... I think.
                Spoiler:
                (I'm watching the German RTL channel where Florian König and Niki Lauda are chatting about the opening race of the season... They can be so happy because two Germans are on the podium! )

Unfortunately Paul doesn't watch motorsports...

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                  Of course you can. Welcome! *pulls up a chair for RiG*

.:*adds a cushion* I didn't mean it like that, silly. Of course you're welcome to join in on the thunkdunkery. Welcome to The Gutter! > : D

Comment

lol, i loved watching wresteling when it was still broadcasted on eurosport)

my favourites:

"The machoman" Randy savage.
                    Ricky "the Dragon" and Jesse "the body" ventura. (the last one was more funny)

and Rowdy ronny piper offcourse, those scots DO have something:0)

Fianne, Mcgyver looks like a cutie (the rabbit, well offcourse the real one to)
                    are they houserabbits or do you keep them outside?

RiG, offcourse you can thunk on more then one person, but not more then three your hear, or we will classify you as a team-thunker)

welcome
                    sigpic

Comment

:I'll keep a weather eye on the grammatical horizon.
                      That would be very kind of you. I have to learn proper english soon.

That's...just...dammit, no! Like, come ON! I hope somebody got reamed out real well for that...and they did it more than once, yes? Retards. Bunch of farking retards. *shakes head in disbelief*
                      Oh, yes it happened more than once. And it's still happening on occasions. Sometimes it's even on the news as a funny note as we were annoyed at first, but we kind of "got used to it" (at least the public did) although the president always sent a letter or told the government of the other country.
                      I think the last "incident" occured when our male gymnastist won the gold medal and they played him a Slovakian anthem. That wasn't nice...
                      There were even suggestions that we should change our flag or coat of arms. In the end they decided not to.
                      OT
                      Spoiler:

But actually, the *last* incident happened at the FIFA World Cup group draw. And the draw was finished and the aldy read them once again. It went like this:
                      Czech Republic
                      Northern Ireland
                      Poland
                      Slovenia
                      *pause*
                      Slovenia
                      San Marino
                      (I started to laugh since- at least *once* the Slovakians were mistaken for Slovenians).
                      Anyway, our country is better known to the world now so hopefully these kind of things won't happen again.

Feel like flying to Texas?
                      Actually, I do-always. But I'll fly there in april. And not to Texas, but to Kansas.
                      Dorothy?
                      Next time perhaps.

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post
                      If he does get drunk, we all should be present and a counted for. Us sister have to stick together.
                      I agree. We should all be there. So no drunk Paul at the FedCon, you hear?
                      Unless he gets drunk by him self-that's another story.

Sure, you can, I thunk Carson, Mckay and Sheppard (in this order).

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                      Formula 1 is more popular than wrestling, in Germany... I think.
                      Spoiler:
                      (I'm watching the German RTL channel where Florian König and Niki Lauda are chatting about the opening race of the season... They can be so happy because two Germans are on the podium! )

Unfortunately Paul doesn't watch motorsports...
                      You watch Formula 1? I watched it for more than 11 years but I don't watch it anymore. my favourite driver isn't there anymore, and I just can't "choose" a new one, so I stopped watching it.

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

.:Ooooh, pretty! Where was that taken?
                        It was taken on a medieval event in Germany.
                        Ruins of a castle in Hohensyburg, near Dortmund.

I still watch wrestling.
                        I will watch as lomg as possible.

But I prefer Skijumping.
                        It's my favourite sport.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post

I still watch wrestling.
                          I will watch as lomg as possible.

But I prefer Skijumping.
                          It's my favourite sport.
                          I wanna go with you on a medieval faire I don't have any pictures of me in medieval clothes on this computer.. Luci, could you please help me out with that?

I used to watch wrestling too.. but then they somehow changed the program and I stopped watching it. BUT I always loved the Hardy Boyz xD

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by *Oda*
                          And I have a small comment....You lot are forbidden to make Paul drunk and use him, if I'm not there! I *want* to be there...
                          Hmm, maybe we should do our own Convention with just one guest *lol* then we can make him drunk and see what happens next. We could rent a spa or something like that.

Quote:
                          The event was a wrestling show in Oberhausen... Was it WCW or WWE (former WWF) I don't know. Luci, do you have any idea?
                          Lia - What are you talking about.
                          It was YEARS ago when I was still a heavy wrestling fan when WCW (now I'm sure it was WCW) did a show in Oberhausen and some of the girls had dirndls on... was it in 2002? I'm not sure

btw I watched the season finale of Escaflowne and I'm really depressed right now - need something to cheer me up. Maybe I should try to wach ADB again^^ *desperately seeking for Paul pictures*

h, yes it happened more than once. And it's still happening on occasions. Sometimes it's even on the news as a funny note as we were annoyed at first, but we kind of "got used to it" (at least the public did) although the president always sent a letter or told the government of the other country.
                          I think the last "incident" occured when our male gymnastist won the gold medal and they played him a Slovakian anthem. That wasn't nice...
                          There were even suggestions that we should change our flag or coat of arms. In the end they decided not to
                          That's really sad. I mean once it could happen - twice maybe. But They do it so often. don't they learn?
                          But it would be very funny if Germany would be introduced with the national hymn of GDR... *imagine*

Fainne, Mcgyver looks like a cutie (the rabbit, well offcourse the real one to)
                          are they houserabbits or do you keep them outside?
                          They are houserabbits. we don't have a garden They don't really get along with each other too. It may be because McGyver is capnized and the troll not.

RiG, offcourse you can thunk on more then one person, but not more then three your hear, or we will classify you as a team-thunker
                          I wonder if I am a team thunker. I love them all... that's the problem. Paul is my favourite... but I love them all... I've got a lot of love to give
                          Last edited by Fainne; 16 March 2008, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
                            That would be very kind of you. I have to learn proper english soon.
                            .:Okay. I'll bold anything that is incorrect, be it spelling, grammar, or whatever.

Oh, yes it happened more than once. And it's still happening on occasions. Sometimes it's even on the news as a funny note as we were annoyed at first, but we kind of "got used to it" (at least the public did) although the president always sent a letter or told the government of the other country.
                            There were even suggestions that we should change our flag or coat of arms. In the end they decided not to.
                            OT
                            Spoiler:

But actually, the *last* incident happened at the FIFA World Cup group draw. And the draw was finished and the aldy read them once again. It went like this:
                            Czech Republic
                            Northern Ireland
                            Poland
                            Slovenia
                            *pause*
                            Slovenia
                            San Marino
                            (I started to laugh since- at least *once* the Slovakians were mistaken for Slovenians).
                            Anyway, our country is better known to the world now so hopefully these kind of things won't happen again.
                            .:That's very sad, but oh-so amusing.

Actually, I do-always. But I'll fly there in april. And not to Texas, but to Kansas.
                            Dorothy?
                            Next time perhaps.
                            .:Damn! I'll just go to FedCon in Bonn one year. That might be slightly more accessible.

I agree. We should all be there. So no drunk Paul at the FedCon, you hear?
                            Unless he gets drunk by him self-that's another story.

<snip>
                            .:Oh, we won't need to help him at all, from what others have seen.

.:Right, Phibi? "Cheersch!" xD

.:Okay, now:

Spoiler:
                            .:Occasions: pluralization is unnecessary when being used in this way. We would say "on occasion."

.:Occured: misspelled. Two 'Rs.'

.:Gymnastist: misspelled. "Gymnast."

.:Aldy: I...have never even heard of this word. Is it just some soccer/sports term I don't know?

.:The: unnecessary. FedCon is the name of the event; therefore you would just say "at FedCon." If you had said "at the convention," that would have made sense.

.:Him self: one word, not two.

Originally posted by Luciana View Post

<snip>
                            .:You guys are so lucky with all your pretty castles... I think the oldest immigrant-built structure in North America is...what, maybe three hundred years old? -_-;

Spoiler:
                            .:"At," not "on." You were at the event.
                            Last edited by Haliyah; 16 March 2008, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Well.. Haliyah.. I've always wanted to ask you: is this the papaya-song the smileys in your signature are dancing? *lol* (Papaya-song: http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=8CjxghtmApg&NR=1 xD - i just love it!!!)
                              .:Oh, we won't need to help him at all, from what others have seen.

.:Right, Phibi? "Cheersch!"
                              Anything you want to share?^^
                              Last edited by Fainne; 16 March 2008, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                                Hmm, maybe we should do our own Convention with just one guest *lol* then we can make him drunk and see what happens next. We could rent a spa or something like that.
                                I wouldn't mind that.
                                A spa...drunk Paul... *faints*

That's really sad. I mean once it could happen - twice maybe. But They do it so often. don't they learn?
                                But it would be very funny if Germany would be introduced with the national hymn of GDR... *imagine*
                                It's not the same country over and over again. Several countries on different occasion. (no "s" Haliyah )
                                LOL GDR...that didn't happen, right?

.:You guys are so lucky with all your pretty castles... I think the oldest immigrant-built structure in North America is...what, maybe three hundred years old? -_-;
                                Oh, we won't need to help him at all, from what others have seen.

.:Right, Phibi? "Cheersch!" xD

.:Okay, now:
                                Spoiler:

Occasions: pluralization is unnecessary when being used in this way. We would say "on occasion."

.:Occured: misspelled. Two 'Rs.'

.:Gymnastist: misspelled. "Gymnast."

.:Aldy: I...have never even heard of this word. Is it just some soccer/sports term I don't know?

.:The: unnecessary. FedCon is the name of the event; therefore you would just say "at FedCon." If you had said "at the convention," that would have made sense.

.:Him self: one word, not two.
                                Thank you very much for this.
                                Spoiler:

-occasion: I have to remember that-no plural

-gymnast: that was a new word I invented there.

-aldy: I miss typed that (I type fast)- it's supposed to be "lady"

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Working...
                                X