Comment

Awwwww

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
        Spoiler:
        I need to watch the movie
        And Pauls accent is so hilarious.
        Can't get enough of that.

When he said "charming" in "Phantoms"...
        *squeak*

Comment

Originally posted by meezergater View Post
          Well, i am back from hospital and have now a nice white plaster on my foot up till my knee.
          x-ray said a little bone in my foot is broken and now i have to hobble allong 3 weeks or so with this.
          *aaarrgghh*, live is not fair.
          I hope You'll be all right soon! Unfortunately I can't send Carson to you. I can't even post a pic, because I haven't loaded new ones in photobucket yet.

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
          I need to watch the movie
          Yes, do that. I'm sure you'll like it. David and Paul are just amazing. And the film is funny. Indeed, very british humour. But with the right actors I like that. With the SGA background it's even funnier for me.

Yes, David is british but I don't know, how long he has been living there.

I agree SGA has become darker. I really have a problem with the whole Michael thing. I couln't believe how they reacted like they did. Not only the experiment, all the lying, too. But I'm afraid not everything is just black or white. I can't imagine how I would react in a situation before I'm actually in such a situation. It's live or die. Very difficult.

And a problem is, that things often get worse although the people only wanted the best. That what happened with Carson. He isn't all right with the outcome of his actions at all. But there are things you can't cancel. In my opinion you can see very well how uncomfortable he is with some things. That he has pricks of conscience and feels responsible for his actions. That's important to me.

I won't say it's his fault or the bad leadership. They make the decissions together. I'd just wish they would question their actions sometimes or discuss the bad results, they never wanted to happen. I guess there isn't enough time for things like that in a scifi show.

I don't like the directon TV goes sometimes. I'm afraid we will get used to all the violence. But SGA is just a scifi show. So....
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

PANCAAAAAAAAKES!
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

PANCAAAAAAAAKES!
              You wanne kill me, right? I'd love to have pancakes xD

Yes, do that. I'm sure you'll like it. David and Paul are just amazing. And the film is funny. Indeed, very british humour. But with the right actors I like that. With the SGA background it's even funnier for me.
              Hmm, I just don't know how to get it

Comment

YES... I wanna kill you!

I'll show you how you can watch it!
                sigpic

Comment

YES... I wanna kill you!

I'll show you how you can watch it!
                  That would be soooo cool *-*

Comment

Pretty womaaaaan...

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

new interview with Paul:

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/A...LORI+LITTLETON
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meezergater View Post
                        Aaaawww!
                        Thank you!
                        I love it...especially the "stargate - Star Trek" thing!

---

Spoiler:
                        X-Files

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                          Hmm, I just don't know how to get it
                          If you can't watch it with RC 1, maybe the release in May in France is something for you? This must be RC2/PAL2. I guess the English version will be including. But I really can't understand why they don't release the DVD in the whole of Europe. Strange and unfair.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by silvercomet View Post
                            If you can't watch it with RC 1, maybe the release in May in France is something for you? This must be RC2/PAL2. I guess the English version will be including. But I really can't understand why they don't release the DVD in the whole of Europe. Strange and unfair.

You're right...it's unfair.
                            sigpic

Comment

AWWW.. I love the interview. *lol* "Stargate"- Star Trek?" - "No Stargate. I'm in it, I should know" That's so great.

Luci.. stop this.. you are killing me - well - the picture where he played the woman is odd... but it's still him.

They'll release it in france? hmm good to know, but there still is a problem: how do I get it? amazon? ebay?

Comment

So, if I'd kill you with these pics, it'd be a great death, wouldn't it?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X