Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
    Ah yes, I've just been sitting back and enjoying their fun! As well as adding my two cents whenever I can It's been quite amusing!!

And we can roast marshmallows!! Though... I have a feeling that the smoke detectors might go off and we could get a little wet

Well, I know Haliyah got the Gold ticket, as for everybody else is getting, I'm not sure I figure as long as I'm there I don't care what kind of ticket I get!
    What is the difference between Gold and Economy? I wish I could post at work. Our computer there is extremely slow. It is too slow to surf here. I did post yesterday because I was bored at work and was going though Carson withdrawals.

Comment

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post
      What is the difference between Gold and Economy? I wish I could post at work. Our computer there is extremely slow. It is too slow to surf here. I did post yesterday because I was bored at work and was going though Carson withdrawals.
      From what I understand is that a Gold ticket is just everything but MORE. You get a tshirt and some other goodies, you are first in line for autographs (and all autographs are included with the gold, with economy you have to buy autographs when you get there), you get to sit in the front rows, etc. It's kinda like the difference between first class seats and regular seats in an airplane

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

OK, delete the shave. Then I just hold his hand while you all spoil him.]
        mmhhh, i think the shaving should stay in (after all his stubble will grow back quite easily
        and if there is no shaving there will probably no fixing for me to do, or do you guys plan to drown him in shampoo?
        Because if i will have to do some mouth to mouth i will need to know and practice before, lol)

I bed the poor man is going to smell like daisy's by the time you lot will be done with him.

Gotta go for now, but post more soon! Remember to find some role for me in that bath!
        you can hold his other hand i guess.
        H*ll we probably need to restrain him when he gets the idea what will happen to him.
        anyone for holding the leggs and head?

(this thread cries out for a fanfic of somesort)
        sigpic

Comment

If he'd knew what we're are planning to do with him...

he'd probably run and hide!
          sigpic

Comment

From what I understand is that a Gold ticket is just everything but MORE. You get a tshirt and some other goodies, you are first in line for autographs (and all autographs are included with the gold, with economy you have to buy autographs when you get there), you get to sit in the front rows, etc. It's kinda like the difference between first class seats and regular seats in an airplane
            Thanks for explaining the difference. I am really leaning towards the Economy because it is my first con. I am really glad that I will not be alone and can't wait to meet everyone.
            Originally posted by meezergater
            you can hold his other hand i guess.
            H*ll we probably need to restrain him when he gets the idea what will happen to him.
            anyone for holding the leggs and head?

(this thread cries out for a fanfic of somesort)
            Oh, we can tie him up lol. This would make a killer fanfic.

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post

Hehehehe.....we're still waaaay nicer than Shep whumpers! In Shep's wildest dreams he would be tied down and given delightful spa treatments by fangirls

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
              LOL Oh, I need to not read this thread while I'm working. I'm sure the others in the office are wondering what the frell I'm reading. The whole shaving/spa treatment conversation is cracking me up! I don't know where to volunteer, but sign me up for something!
              Seti
              Hey, be sure and fins a spot for me! How about...hmmm....ah - backrub! I get to give him a nice back massage!

Comment

Originally posted by meezergater View Post
                i think vet or vetting or veterinarian is mostly used with animals, lol.
                (but i am not a native english speaker so i could be wrong.
                You are actually all right. A veterinarian is an animal doctor, but vetting and vetted are slang terms which can mean "fixed up." You can vet Carson to your heart's content, just so long as you don't take him *to* the vet

Comment

Oddly enough, I work at a vet hospital......

Comment

That was my thought too. I just hope he'll never read this thread xD.

I had a look at the ticket prices for the Con and I really must say.. WOW... Think I need to start saving money soon enough...

mmhhh, i think the shaving should stay in (after all his stubble will grow back quite easily
                    and if there is no shaving there will probably no fixing for me to do, or do you guys plan to drown him in shampoo?
                    Because if i will have to do some mouth to mouth i will need to know and practice before, lol)
                    hmm.. then we must find somebody to shave him... maybe you could do both

Ah yes, I've just been sitting back and enjoying their fun! As well as adding my two cents whenever I can It's been quite amusing!!

And we can roast marshmallows!! Though... I have a feeling that the smoke detectors might go off and we could get a little wet
                    I sometimes roast marshmellows over candles and it really works. Well, it takes a while but it's tasty. I LOVE marshmellows *whistles*

Comment

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post
                      Cool, I can massage his hair. I almost said something else but it would have sounded too gutter.

Well, you have hair and hair. (not meaning anything special here btw).

it is going to be crowed around his head, with all this shaving, shampooing and hairwashing, a hairmassage and someone who will be holding his head.
                      (and i don't bring in yet the fixing up i will have to do then or in between, duh...

Not meaning anything specific by this statement also. (looks around innocently)
                      My, my look what time it is allready, it is getting late

(hobbles of to do the cats and of to her bed on crutches, tomorrow hospital to see if my foot is broken, but that is another matter and RL)
                      p.s.: thanks you guys for this shaving thread today, just what i really needed after a bumpy yesterday and a kind of miserable today
                      Maybe a better tomorrow if my foot isn't in a cast that is.

nite, nite...
                      sigpic

Comment

From shaving to animating!

It's too late!

But I made a little thing I'd like to show ya!

I've made gifs with pics and text but I'm a newbie in the 'gifs out of videos' section!
                        So it's my big animation debut!

sigpic

Comment

I got the gold ticket and it looks like you walk away with more freebies. The only thing that wasn't included in the price was a date with Paul. For that I definitely would have threw in some extra funds. Nice thought anyway...but seriously...if you don't mind the higher price go for it. You get priority placement in the autograph lines and everything.
                          PJumper42

Comment

Holy cow, you've been busy! Last night when I posted, no one could be found and when I return tonight, the threads gone all crazy... Loves for the thunk thread to be so active again.
                            Originally posted by jetflair View Post
                            People hate Carson? That actually shocks me, but I guess it shouldn't. I find it terribly difficult to imagine how any decent person could dislike him - maybe some people can't deal with seeing a genuine, kind, lovely person portrayed on screen? Have we sunk to the level where all characters must walk around punching and shooting people in order to be accepted?
                            Yeah, the thought bothers me as well, jet. Sometimes it really seems like people are of the opinion that only geeks and guys with quirks etc. are worth watching. I believe it's a bit like when you are kids, you might play war/fight with a few friends but how often do you actually play peace? I guess it's just not interesting enough to be a genuinely nice person. Yet I'm convinced that we need a lot more of those kinds of role models on TV. I think a lot of people do choose the wrong idols or role models nowadays.
                            Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                            How many germans are in here? I mean... We are more than I expected.. Are we enough to take over GW ? http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...es/naughty.gif
                            mmhh, i counted one org. german and 2-3 (including myself) who speak the language?
                            are there any more?
                            Originally posted by phibi View Post
                            I think we are at least 3-4 germans in here not quite enough to take over gateworld *lol*
                            We are definitely five Germans on board right now, six if we give leelakin, who doesn't post here any longer, honorary membership for extraordinary efforts in this thread.
                            "Luke, I'm your father!" LOL
                            Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                            *heartily appalled with self*

I clicked the spoiler cuts! Dang it!!! I suddenly realised that my withdrawal symptoms never went away!!! *bursts into tears and hugs thread*

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e1...eunion20-1.jpg

^ proof that I am here to stay

*vows to cap Kindred*
                            *jumps happily up and down and hugs Caz!*
                            *waits impatiently for Caz' capping frenzy*

Hmmm.... that would be helpful 'specially since he is so fond of playing in the dirt

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...duet-00048.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...duet-00051.jpg
                            Duetdirt, now you're talking, idlewild! I've got the perfect idea for the topic of my coming pic spam.
                            Spoiler:
                            http://img3.myimg.de/CarsonBacka077c.gif
                            still not perfect, but I'm learning...
                            Excellent animation, Luciana! *is in awe*
                            Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
                            ((((Idlewild & Haliyah))))!!! Thanks for offering me a home during FedCon. Heck, we'll all just pull the blankets off the beds and have a good, old-fashioned camp-out on the floor! Think the hotel would mind if we had a campfire?
                            Those are ideas of brilliance, girls! Nothing like a toasty fire and some sentimental bonfire mood when you don't have to worry about the weather. I'm sure any hotel will understand this sentiment.
                            I sometimes roast marshmellows over candles and it really works. Well, it takes a while but it's tasty. I LOVE marshmellows *whistles*
                            And the marshmellows don't taste like candle wax? *spits on floor*
                            (hobbles of to do the cats and of to her bed on crutches, tomorrow hospital to see if my foot is broken, but that is another matter and RL)
                            p.s.: thanks you guys for this shaving thread today, just what i really needed after a bumpy yesterday and a kind of miserable today
                            Maybe a better tomorrow if my foot isn't in a cast that is.
                            Good luck with your appointment tomorrow, meezergater! I really hope your foot is alright. Breaking a leg is a real bit*h. I once broke my arm, and that was already enough for me, thank you. *sends well-wishes in the general direction of your hometown*

Okay, fasten your seatbelts for dirtyBeckett! It's gonna be pretty; you have been warned!

Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                              Holy cow, you've been busy! Last night when I posted, no one could be found and when I return tonight, the threads gone all crazy... Loves for the thunk thread to be so active again.
                              Remember about a year ago when we did 20 pages in one night. You freaked out then, LOL. Good times

sigpic
                              www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

It tis nice though isn't it

Those are ideas of brilliance, girls! Nothing like a toasty fire and some sentimental bonfire mood when you don't have to worry about the weather. I'm sure any hotel will understand this sentiment.

LOL!! Well, I figure hotel's aim to please their guests, so why not a happy little campfire!! I'll bring the marshmallows! Lets make some s'mores

*thunks* I love it... nuff said!

Gosh... those first two pictures remind me of "dive dive DIVE!"... hey Caz any chance I could coax that out of you again? All these newbies need a good dose of the DIVE fun

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                                Remember about a year ago when we did 20 pages in one night. You freaked out then, LOL. Good times
                                20 pages a night? HOLY COW!! I think I discovered this thread slightly after that!

Sooo.... happy OT news!
                                Spoiler:
                                Ya'll remember me telling you about my truck being broke down? I can't remember all exactly I told ya, but long story short (and to refresh your memory) we had to put a new engine in it. Today it got done, so they dropped it off at my house... I guess their place is a bit muddy because I was greeted by one very VERY dirty little truck!

I was not about to let that sit in my driveway, so 2 hours and lots of elbow grease later I give you a very shinny and sparkling clean pickup truck!

There was SO much mud... wow, there was mud caked up in places that I never even know you could GET mud in... I must say that my jeans and sweatshirt are rather muddy now!

But, I am one happy camper, I have my truck back and I don't have to drive my dad's dinky little car anymore! HORRAY!
                                Last edited by idlewild202; 11 March 2008, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X