No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this back in black banner!!! There is something in Carson's eyes that hasn't been there before... he looks sooo serious and strong-willed

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
      heyho girls,
      I must say this again, luci: i love the wallpaper!!!! I also did one but I'm not as good as you^^
      cheers
      Fainne ;D
      I like it!

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
      I love working with Photoshop and so there are some other arts I'd like to share:
      I haven't got photoshop yet. But I'll buy it. Your pics and sigs make me want to do this too.

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
      .:Not sure whether I answered this already...

.:Well, after working where I work for a while...
      Spoiler:
      ...I've met lots of fantastic German-speaking people, and have started learning the language. Just a wee bit, nothing fancy yet. One of the German girls I befriended has recently had to move back, so I miss her. : ( It's a good excuse to visit, no? Besides, I want to see the world. Despite its huge land mass, Canada is actually quite small in many ways. The pending scary amendment to Bill C-10 that has Canada's filmmakers all upset is just one of the many "small" things that bothers me about our "democracy." It's more like a demoCRAZY with the Conservative party at the helm... > : (
      Of courese
      Spoiler:
      if you need an excuse: yes, it's a good one

Haliyah...

It's "Willkommen im Forumsthread"
      Our englishteacher said, learning english is easier than learning german.
      Try finnish.
      Originally posted by meezergater View Post
      mmhh, we could start a german night, i can do german, allthough my german writing/grammar at it is pretty rusty (and i think that learning to write german/grammar is much more difficult then the english grammar) (not to mention my computer is way to lazy to add all the umlauds and double ss with the words).
      Languages:
      Spoiler:
      I'd like to speak many different languages. But it's not so easy for me to learn them. I'm more a mathematics/numbers-person (hey, Shep and I are even ). It may be that English is an easier language than some other ones. But there are some points I'm still doing wrong.

Originally posted by jetflair View Post
      Hmmm, good point.
      Spoiler:
      I don't know....there is obviously a vast difference between looking like you *want* to kill someone and actually doing it. If he felt he had any choice at all, he probably would not kill. I don't see him walking into Koyla's den and opening fire out of sheer rage. But I can't help but think he would kill Koyla if it were the one way to save his friend.
      Yes, I think so, too. Thre are certainly situations where one will act different than usual.

Yep, I read more than 500 pages. I wanted to know what's going on here before I decided to join. I love this thread. There's no Carson thread like this here in any german Community.
      Honestly? The reason why I'm here and not in a German forum: I like this one more. Some things are different.

I love baby turtles. I just drew a little sketch about Carson and his baby turtles
      Funny

You really can see, that they are such good friends.
      sigpic

Comment

The difference between this forum and the german one is simple...

You just feel very welcome.
        I love to be here....I feel comfortable.

The problem with the german forum is, that there are more people who don't want Carson back, than people who want him back.
        It's scary.

I understand if anyone says, he's dead and she should stay dead.
        It's a matter of opinion.

So I stay here and I'm happy with you that he's back.
        sigpic

Comment

thank you^^

everytime I see him with a beard I wanna shave him...*lol* does that sound weird? *putting out the shaving foam* Who is with me?

Comment

The problem with the german forum is, that there are more people who don't want Carson back, than people who want him back.
            It's scary.

SOOO thanks for your warm welcome. Luci, we have a new home *-*

Comment

thanks - I just had to do that.

My sister also lives in Bonn... good for me so I wouldn't have to pay a hotel^^
              There you are mixing something up. Its MY sister who is living in Bonn so I won't have to pay a hotel for FedCon!
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Does anyone else have a brother or sister living in Bonn?
                sigpic

Comment

.:Of course we'll have you! And, really, I'm happy with the floor too. But we can work that out once we're ready to reserve a room, no?

And if I bring my air mattress I'm game for the floor too!! I'll be PMing you guys shortly about quotes for the room and whatnot

.:Oooh, I am, as far as I know. I got my ticket early enough! I <3 group shots.
                  Well, you got your ticket a few days after I did so I think we're both in! *crosses fingers just in case*

everytime I see him with a beard I wanna shave him...*lol* does that sound weird? *putting out the shaving foam* Who is with me?
                  Ack! NO! Put down the shaving cream and back slowly away!! *guards her clone* I think he looks damn sexy in stubble

Watch, let me prove my point....

Spoiler:

DIMPLES! *squee*

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

It's scary.

It's not only that. It's the intonation. I read a thread and was really scared how the people react to the other one. I can have a different opinion and respect another opinion anyway. And there are more things typical German that I don't like.

Yeah, so I stay here and be happy about his return, too.

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                    Well, you got your ticket a few days after I did so I think we're both in! *crosses fingers just in case*
                    I wish all of you already now a great time! I wasn't so much into Atlantis as Paul was in Germany last year. Aaaargh, the con wasn't far away so I could have attented it. Maybe the future will bring another chance.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                      [/COLOR]
                      And if I bring my air mattress I'm game for the floor too!! I'll be PMing you guys shortly about quotes for the room and whatnot

What type of tickets is eveyone ordering? I really need to order mine this week but I have never been to a con before and really would love to hang out with eveyone that is going. I already got the ok from work to go.

Luciana - I understand how you feel about different fourms. There is other fourms I have join and started to post but felt like new people wasn't too welcome. I am mod at a small HEROES board but no one on the board watches Stargate SG 1 or Stargate Atlantis. Right now, I am the only person that posts in that thread. I am about to turn it to my own personal Carson thread until more fans start to post in it. I love the fact I can share my love for the show (and Carson/ Paul of course) and feel welcome at the same time.

Comment

feels a bit like a german invasion here *lol*

welcome to all the newbies

we hadn't this in a long time...

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                        Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Thank you!

I've seen this pic here before.
                          I love it!

---

miss_kaylee - that's exactly what I mean.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post
                            What type of tickets is eveyone ordering? I really need to order mine this week but I have never been to a con before and really would love to hang out with eveyone that is going. I already got the ok from work to go.
                            I got the Economy Ticket, because that is all I could afford. This will be my first con as well, so I figure, if I really like it and decide that they economy ticket wasn't enough then next time I may splurge on the gold

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

naaahhh, i like his stuble, makes him all cute and rugged.

Me like rugged Carson.....

allthough actually shaving could be sexy too....mmmhhh, let me think on this one for a while

(*dreams away some more*)

And Phibi, hon, you really should put up major Thunk-warnings with that photo.
                              That is one H*ll of sexy Carson.

Meez
                              (who tries franticly not to hyperventilate
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meezergater View Post
                                <snip>
                                And Phibi, hon, you really should put up major Thunk-warnings with that photo.
                                That is one H*ll of sexy Carson.
                                <snip>
                                nah.. you here at your own risk *lol*

Spoiler:

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                                Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X