Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
    .:*pouts* I want one.
    I will see how well it turns out and how long it takes, if it's easy I'd be open for requests

Originally posted by Chezlee View Post
    This will be my first convention, and Im not sure what I should register for...any advice?
    I myself am just getting the Economy ticket because I'm poor, but hey, at least I'll be going

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
      I will see how well it turns out and how long it takes, if it's easy I'd be open for requests

I myself am just getting the Economy ticket because I'm poor, but hey, at least I'll be going
      Yeah I saw that it was cheaper, I think Im going to get that to cuz I have to get my brother one also. What about the celebration dinner thing, would that be cool?
      BRING BACK THE REAL ATLANTIS

Comment

Yeah I saw that it was cheaper, I think Im going to get that to cuz I have to get my brother one also. What about the celebration dinner thing, would that be cool?
        I have no idea what that is, I'm eyeing it though... I like food

Comment

I have no idea what that is, I'm eyeing it though... I like food
          i think it is more mingling with the guests, buffet thing. I like that idea

Comment

Oh you guys are so lucky. Just reading this makes me sad 'cause I won't be there.
            But I am happy for you guys a lot! I hope you all go there and say hi for all of us who can't.

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
              Oh you guys are so lucky. Just reading this makes me sad 'cause I won't be there.
              But I am happy for you guys a lot! I hope you all go there and say hi for all of us who can't.

of course! And take lots and lots of pictures!

Comment

.:O: EEK!
                .:...Really?

of course! And take lots and lots of pictures!
                .:I'll be buying a shiny (read: deplorably expensive) new digital SLR camera.

Comment

I bet you cant wait to use too lol. I just bought a new HP camera. the other day.

Comment

Promoting Kindred

Ok all, I am calling for one more round of emails. As we ALL know Kindred airs February 22 at 10 PM EST on SCI FI. We need to hype this as much as possible and get some serious numbers for this episode. So what can you do to help you ask?

-Send emails to the media press. Even small write ups of "what to watch tonight" helps tremendously. So get out that media list on last time. Keep it short and include the key points: fans brought him back from the dead and when it airs! Include a link to www.savecarson.com so if the media chooses they can check out the site and get any more info should they need/want it. This should happen ASAP, as we need to give them plenty of time to cover it.

-If you are in the US and have a DVR/TiVo, RECORD IT even if you are able to watch it live. DVRs are quasi-counted, so its a way to make a bit of difference if you're not a Nielson family.

-If you can afford it, buy it off iTunes (US only, sorry). Its 1.99 and these too speak in numbers to TPTB and the studios. Every bit helps!

Lets make them realize the power of the fans (again) AND Carson!!!

sigpic
                    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                      Promoting Kindred

Ok all, I am calling for one more round of emails. As we ALL know Kindred airs February 22 at 10 PM EST on SCI FI. We need to hype this as much as possible and get some serious numbers for this episode. So what can you do to help you ask?

-Send emails to the media press. Even small write ups of "what to watch tonight" helps tremendously. So get out that media list on last time. Keep it short and include the key points: fans brought him back from the dead and when it airs! Include a link to www.savecarson.com so if the media chooses they can check out the site and get any more info should they need/want it. This should happen ASAP, as we need to give them plenty of time to cover it.

-If you are in the US and have a DVR/TiVo, RECORD IT even if you are able to watch it live. DVRs are quasi-counted, so its a way to make a bit of difference if you're not a Nielson family.

-If you can afford it, buy it off iTunes (US only, sorry). Its 1.99 and these too speak in numbers to TPTB and the studios. Every bit helps!

Lets make them realize the power of the fans (again) AND Carson!!!
                      I have no problem promoting "Kindred". I plan on putting a write up on some Heroes RPG blogs, myspaces, and different outlet to get viewers.

Comment

YAY, I've been very much enjoying your planning for the convention in Dallas. I'm just as excited as I was when I went to FedCon last year. Please let me experience the con through your eyes since I won't be making it there myself. I seriously thought about hopping on a plane, take a gigantic roadtrip through the US and Canada while I'm there and attend the con. But after I'd seen the work schedule my boss had waiting for me, the trip was a bust. But I certainly won't complain, I already had the pleasure of meeting Paul McGillion and it has been a fantastic and rewarding experience. I hope you guys will have a just as wonderful time at the con as I had. In retrospect, I really don't want to miss this experience. All the panels I've seen, very interesting lectures about artificial languages, linguistics and special effects etc. It blew my head away to see what it all included.

Have fun at FedCon USA, everybody who goes! I hope you have a great time there and enjoy meeting up with others!

Didn't someone say something about 'Poisoning the Well'? That was a mega-thunkworthy Beckett episode; something that has been missing for ages, alas.

Spoiler:
                        Did I mention how much I liked Perna?! She was really sweet.

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                        sigpic

Comment

lol... it is a possibility
                          I figure if I can hand sew most of a civil war era dress (the button holes took forever ) then what's a jacket and pants that I can sew on a machine I think a trip to the fabric store is in order!

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post
                          I bet you cant wait to use too lol. I just bought a new HP camera. the other day.
                          I'll probably steal my sister's camera *evil laugh* It's small and not the best, but it's better than nothing! If I ever had oodles of money I'm going to spoil myself to a Nikon D80 and a telephoto lens. I love Nikons.

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          YAY, I've been very much enjoying your planning for the convention in Dallas. I'm just as excited as I was when I went to FedCon last year. Please let me experience the con through your eyes since I won't be making it there myself. I seriously thought about hopping on a plane, take a gigantic roadtrip through the US and Canada while I'm there and attend the con. But after I'd seen the work schedule my boss had waiting for me, the trip was a bust. But I certainly won't complain, I already had the pleasure of meeting Paul McGillion and it has been a fantastic and rewarding experience. I hope you guys will have a just as wonderful time at the con as I had. In retrospect, I really don't want to miss this experience. All the panels I've seen, very interesting lectures about artificial languages, linguistics and special effects etc. It blew my head away to see what it all included.

Have fun at FedCon USA, everybody who goes! I hope you have a great time there and enjoy meeting up with others!
                          Squeee!! You have just made me all the more excited about this Twinny !! I'm about to go kick my brother off the good computer so I can get my ticket *bounces*

And those pictures.... gorgeous yummy pictures from PTW *faints* *thunks* *melts* *is happy*

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                            Promoting Kindred

Thanks for the tips! I shall be sure to do that within this week - I won't miss it!

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                            Didn't someone say something about 'Poisoning the Well'? That was a mega-thunkworthy Beckett episode; something that has been missing for ages, alas.
                            *squee* I love Poisoning the Well. It is one of my absolute favourite episodes. It was simply AMAZING. And yeah I've been rewatching those DVDs to fill that void in my soul. Void in season four. But PTW = amazing!! I really liked Perna too, a fave one episode wonder =]

Speaking of PTW ... That episode brings up a lot of important points. We're learning about ethics in medicine and science right now in Bio 1, so I'm going to see if we can watch it as well as maybe Michael and Misbeggotten. When we have discussions in class about this all I can do is daydream about Carson lol. It's impossible to avoid especially when what we are learning ties in so well with SGA!

Comment

Haliyah, welcome back!!
                              Waiting for Kindred...

Comment

However: if someone from the campaign DOES really want me to bring them, I'll see what I can do. Just ask, 'kay?
                                Haliyah!! If you bring your pipes, I promise I will dance a fling.

I just have to work out the airfare details ...

Comment

Working...
                                X