No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm and what a great SG team it would be.

and havin Carson as a personal doc... well that would even be better (oh sorry im shuttin up right now..)
    sigpic

Comment

Haven't posted on this thread before so as a fellow Beckett thunker I thought I'd say hi. He is just so cuuuuuuuuute and such an adorable character. Beckett and McKay are my favourite guys on the show and I love them to bits. I'm so glad Paul has been made a regular character. Yay!

Lucy

Comment

yea very glad boutthat too woohoo!!
        sigpic

Comment

Hi guys!

Im a newbie to Gateworld and just wanted to say hi! Beckett is probably one of my favourite characters in Atlantis asides from Shep and Weir! Hopefully he'll be more reaccuring in Season 2, he's just so damn great!

Els xxx

Comment

welcome and god im glad he's a main char too
            sigpic

Comment

and a nice lil bumpy to the first page
              sigpic

Comment

whoo hoo... my first post here.... and it's for paul....!!! yay... he may have been born in scotland.. but he spent enough time in canada to make him canadian.... *stargate and canada, a match made in heaven* he continues my theory that in scifi shows the engineers and doctors are the best characters (with one or two exceptions)

namarie
                "I didn't bring my bloody cellphone with me. What's happening?"

Comment

welcome

yes we gotta get to wk here... this thread is always bumped
                  sigpic

Comment

He has nice arms. Just watched the Seige again and felt I had to mention it.

The good doctor works out.

Comment

I think Paul wrestles. That's prolly why he has such nice arms. He's very sporty. I wish my Doctor was as adorable as Beckett <sigh> then I actually wouldn't mind going so much.

Lucy

Comment

Beckett + Puddle Jumper = AWSOMENESS!!!
                        "I didn't bring my bloody cellphone with me. What's happening?"

Comment

mmm yes... very hot man... mmm yes.. personal doc... great idea! i wouldnt mind havin him as my personal doc
                          sigpic

Comment

ohh and the seige (pt1) is on tonite too for the states... what i need.. oh yes.. we need some lovely piccys
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lucylou
                              I think Paul wrestles. That's prolly why he has such nice arms. He's very sporty. I wish my Doctor was as adorable as Beckett <sigh> then I actually wouldn't mind going so much.

Lucy
                              no kidding if my doctor looked like beckett and spoke with a scottish accent i'd become a hypochondriac just so i can hear him speak
                              Boston University Terriers Hockey : 27 time Beanpot champions who play on the Jack Parker Rink at Agganis Arena

It is extremely unwise and even unproductive to do arithmetical calculations on certain types of animals until they have emerged from their calcified coverings

Comment

Hmm, you guys hide all your pics on links. Have a screen cap you can look at here.

My kind of guy:
                                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Working...
                                X