No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to drop in and say Happy New Year to everyone! I'll be at work when 00:00 rolls around. Lets hope 2008 is a good one! I know of one great things so far *cough**cough*... Haha!
    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Not New Years here yet; my side of the world gets it last But anyways!

Happy new year, ya'll!

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
      woo schnaps all round! *joins in New Year greetings* 2008 bringeth - KINDRED!!! YAAAAY
      [/IMG]
      -squeedom squee- April seems so far away!

definitely worth a rewind!! It's the best quick second of video I've seen for a long time!
      Skiffy gave me the best Christmas present this year [everything else I got was clothes. lots. lots I wish to return. two seconds of video is priceless and forever

Originally posted by Chezlee View Post
      I know, and I just wish there was a few more seconds to see more of Rodney's reaction...I mean how crazy to walk in a room and find your dead best friend? It would have to be more "emotional" then when they found weir because she wasnt dead, just "missing"
      I think Rodney would be very shocked at first, as would eveyone else - maybe even a bit awkward - but then, happy times again

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
      I only could watch Sunday for once - I love the beginning, but hate the end... Anyway, I'm also waiting for Kindred but I don't think I'll cry when I see Carson... I'll just be very very happy.
      I will be on the edge of my seat the whole time. My heart will be beating really, realy fast. I might squeak happy tears after all of the squee's on squeedom. But hopefully no Sunday-reaction.

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
      Yeah... I spent three days of listening to depressing songs. No joke. *sniffles and pulls her handmade Carson doll closer*
      -hugs- I told my best friend and broke down in Biology 1. She was actually very understanding and it was odd as we are both neither the kind to show emotion in public.

I want a handmade Carson doll ... and a bunch of SGA dolls. Do you have apicture you can post of it? =]

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
      I cry a lot anymore. I'm pretty depressed. I don't go to a shrink or anything, though, if my mom knew I was as depressed as I am, I'd be sitting in a shrink's office right now.
      My mom knows and sent me to a shrink. My shrink is nice but I suspect she is a robot. Most of my sessions are spent with her observing me twiddle my fingers in silence. It's very boring, sometimes I feel embarrased to tell people about

Comment

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
        Maybe it's just the "protection" they use for the DVDs so the computers aren't able to read them (in order to prevent piracy). I've had that problem with albums from one group. I'm sure it will work in the real DVD player.
        I hope so... I have yet to stick it in the real DVD player, I was outa the house the whole day. Maybe tonight I'll mess with it. But it's weird, I've never had this problem before with any other DVD!

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
        lol ... have fun capping! You've definitely done well so far. Loving all of the ones you've posted. Hopefully you can work out why the other disk isn't working exactly right.
        Oh yeah, capping is much fun indeed!!

I certainly liked him wearing the Santa hat! ^_^

Ok I'm off for a while, thunkers! See you in a few days.
        See ya later Caz!!! *waves*

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
        -squeedom squee- April seems so far away!
        You have to wait till April It's coming out in February here!

Okay... everyone,
        HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

I've got 5 hours until 2008. *breaks out the sparking cider*

Cheers!!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Cheers!! *raises glass*
          BRING BACK THE REAL ATLANTIS

Comment

Happy New Year, Carson fans!

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
              You have to wait till April It's coming out in February here
              I'm such an idiot. It is February. February and April confuse me. They are very easy to get mized up, ya know? =]

Sure feels like April though

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

(spoilered for size)

Spoiler:

Comment

Happy New Year, everybody!

I hope 2008 is wonderful for everyone! (Heck, two weeks of it will have Beckett in them, so that's gotta be a good start.)

We even had a New Year's run-in with the cops tonight. We had parked on a road to watch fireworks from the local Air Force Base and a police car pulled up behind us, parked, turned on the lights and turned a spotlight on us! It turned out he just wanted to make sure we hadn't broken down or needed help, so everything was cool, but it scared us thinking we were gonna start the year off with a ticket.

Plus, awesome thing: we saw a falling star over the fireworks. Very cool.

Longer post later to get caught up after all the holiday chaos, but just wanted to wish you guys a great new year! *hugs fellow-Beckett-lovers*

Seti

Comment

It's official, 2008 in Colorado!!!!

So... once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and this is my 500th post! woopie!!!!

I wish everybody a very prosperous and happy 2008 year!!

Comment

OT:
                      I didn't do anything special really. I just put in the first disc of Stargate Atlantis season 1 and watched it until 3 minutes of midnight then watched the ball drop. I've officially converted my dad and sister to the show. My mom just made a disgusted face when the Wraith Queen feed upon Robert Patrick's character. Major-someone-or-other. Oh well. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scottish Doctor View Post
                        OT:
                        I didn't do anything special really. I just put in the first disc of Stargate Atlantis season 1 and watched it until 3 minutes of midnight then watched the ball drop. I've officially converted my dad and sister to the show. My mom just made a disgusted face when the Wraith Queen feed upon Robert Patrick's character. Major-someone-or-other. Oh well. lol
                        Haha, I didn't do much either. Just messing around on the computer chatting with my friends and watching Live Free or Die Hard. Then watched the ball drop in Times Square... and I've beend drinking lots and lots of sparkling cider. Good think you can't get drunk off this stuff... lol, otherwise I'd be wasted Good stuff though

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                          Haha, I didn't do much either. Just messing around on the computer chatting with my friends and watching Live Free or Die Hard. Then watched the ball drop in Times Square... and I've beend drinking lots and lots of sparkling cider. Good think you can't get drunk off this stuff... lol, otherwise I'd be wasted Good stuff though

haha yes....sparkling cider is the best. But when the ball dropped and we were all going "cheers!" I lost my balance and hit the table and knocked a glass over, cider pouring down my pant leg and onto the floor, on the couch...all over my sister's blankets and pillow (she was camped out on the couch). So not even 5 minutes into the new year and I was in trouble lol. Oh well we laughed about it later.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottish Doctor View Post
                            haha yes....sparkling cider is the best. But when the ball dropped and we were all going "cheers!" I lost my balance and hit the table and knocked a glass over, cider pouring down my pant leg and onto the floor, on the couch...all over my sister's blankets and pillow (she was camped out on the couch). So not even 5 minutes into the new year and I was in trouble lol. Oh well we laughed about it later.
                            Lol!! Well, at least you'll have a memorable New Year!! Something to laugh at every year!
                            My brothers were being... brothers welcoming in the New Year Play fighting and being goof balls!! Haha!

Comment

Hope everybody survived New Year's Eve

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                                Hope everybody survived New Year's Eve
                                *checks self* I'm alive!

Hope everyone had a FUN New Year's Eve. I know I didn't. Boredom sucks.
                                ~ Proud thunker of Carson Beckett ~

Carson.........................Rodney .......................Teyla........................... John

Comment

Working...
                                X