Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
    [/FONT]
    Oh, there is a thread on here, that has the link to where you can download Ancient font, lemme go see if I can find it.
    Don't know about the star maps one.
    Originally posted by leighanners View Post
    Fonts you ask? Try SciFiWorld...is that it? Yeah I think it is. It's like .net or something. That's where I got all my fonts, Ancient, gate symbols, etc.

At work today and arrest came thru that had a guy with the last name Zelenka on it. How random is that? Just thought I'd share.
    Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
    Anyone looking for the link for the different stargate related fonts, ancient type, the gate-glyphs and things like that,
    Spoiler:
    this is a really good one: Fonts @ SciFiWorld.net (I think this is the one that leighanners was talking about). It's great.

Another good place, that's just a "stargate" font is that dafont.com @ this addy: http://www.dafont.com/search.php?psize=m&q=Stargate Though, you can get the exact same font (I think it's the same anyway) from the SciFi world page.
    Thank you very much for the links!

leighanners, having someone who goes with the name Zelenka is hilarious. And you even knew how to spell the name...
    Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
    I'm working on getting a new job (a big one too) so I am really busy. Everyone keep you fingers crossed. Its what I've been working for my whole life. I hope to hear back soon.
    I'm keeping everything crossed that can be crossed or cannot be crossed...
    Originally posted by beaugarcon View Post
    Spoiler:
    So, it was my birthday yesterday...man, I have not been in the gutter ina long time...I blame school. Getting a 4.0 is hard work!
    Happy belated Birthday, beaugarcon! Good to see you back in one piece and with such good news on your grade.

And as phibi already pointed out, in Germany not so much work. It's more like trying to disturb the class as little as possible and give the occasional right answer to let the teacher know you are still paying attention every once in a while; although that might already screw your intentions and get you a 3.
    Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
    off topic
    Spoiler:
    I got the part in the indie film! I am so happy. It is the part I wanted too
    Welcome back, penguininablender! And HUGE congrats on landing the role!
    Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
    For anyone who was curious, here's the first version of the sig I was thinking about making with those caps of the cast with their ears/mouth covered:
    http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...targatesig.jpg
    Wow! I knew you were going to make something to that effect, cshawzye. It turned out very good indeed. I like the images you used for that banner.
    Originally posted by phibi View Post
    http://www.baby-turtles.de/Bilder/webalben/wolfcon2006/sonntag/panel_paul_teryl/photos/Paul_Teryl19-11-06_0228.JPG
    Oh.My.Gosh.The.Pic. *gasps and falls flat on face*
    Spoiler:

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/548...yan14tpcf8.gif

HEY GALS! The Holidays are coming up *big yay*, and I'm a big holiday person. I know not everyone might celebrate Christmas, but I thought maybe if enough people wanted to and were able to, maybe do a "Secret Santa" type deal. I thought it might be fun, and since so many of us in here are such good friends now, it would be a neat way to give a gift this holiday season. I'd so give everyone of yall something, but yall are a lot of people. It was just a thought
    Great animation and fantastic idea, leighanners! Please count me in; I'll write you a Personal Message in a few minutes. *hints at phynyx*
    Quote Haliyah:
    LOL, I must say, that was the shortest, most efficient 30 page sum-up ever!! *high five*
    (if it had been twinny we'd be here all night reading)
    LOL, thanks. Though, I rather enjoy Twinny's giant multi-quotes. >w< It shows how much she actually cares about what we say. It's beautiful.
    !!! Great to see you join the ranks again!

idlewild! Just to let you squirm I posted another massive multi-quote... (Don't worry, no offense taken.)

And thank you, Haliyah, that's what I wanted to hear
    Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
    And leighanners, here's a little more holiday spirit for you:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...XmasPaulAv.gif
    That's great too!
    In OT news/rant....
    Spoiler:
    I have discovered that it's about as hard to get world series tickets as it is to get rodney to eat a lemon... The Rockies weren't expecting so many people to be online and their server couldn't handle the traffic and went down. It finally come online this afternoon, yet, ever since I've been stuck on a "waiting" page because they only allow a certain number of people in to buy tickets at one time, so it keeps refreshing until a spot it open for you. Grr... they need to come up with a better more efficent way to sell these tickets. By the time I actually will get in they are going to be sold out *sigh*.
    Oh well, at least I tried.
    Still crossing my fingers for you to get tickets, idlewild!

Plus more thunk...
    Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
      idlewild! Just to let you squirm I posted another massive multi-quote... (Don't worry, no offense taken.)
      Aww, but Twinny, I LOOOOOVE your multi-quote posts, they ish awesome! ((big giant glomp hug for multi-quote goodness))

Plus more thunk...
      Spoiler:

that I looooove too! *drools*

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Gutter love!!!!! Hey everyone!

I'm still on a bit of a high (and perhaps suffering from a bit of sleep deprivation) from the amazing concert I went to last night, so I was a little to restless to go through the multi-quote process .... but ...

thanks so much twin & phynyxoffyre for the comments on the see/hear/speak sig! I'm so glad that everyone liked it. I'm debating about actually starting to sport it myself.

Haliyah!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back! A little confetti for you:

idlewild, what a process just to get tickets! Yikes! Well I'll definitely keep my fingers crossed for you. It's be so great to be able to get to go!

loving the holiday promotional graphic, leighanners. How fun! Which reminds me, I'd better go off and PM you before I forget and it's too late ... yikes!

phibi, those pics are amazing!! *THUNK*

Carson Hugs All Around ...

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
        "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

All those good vibes make to want to add to the pic spamming.

BTW, cshawzye, I just downloaded all the fonts I was looking for. Thanks again! The only hard time I had was deciding which Ancient font to choose... At long last I took two out of three.

Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
          sigpic

Comment

Glad you got what you were looking for twin. I couldn't make up my mind as to which ancient font I wanted to I just took them all ... *grins*

Love the pic spam as well. How about a little more?

Spoiler:

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Hey gals and guys! So excited that so many people want to do the Under-Wraps this holiday. Hope it catches on for future holiday seasons. Got 10 people so far that want to participate and 5 confirmed with the information I requested. YAY! I'll post a reminder about it next Tuesday, and send out a reminder next Wednesday. Carson pops for all!

.|

Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

booooooooring... and second page pull

Spoiler:
                I looooooove this picture

Comment

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
                  <snip>

(((((Haliyah)))))!!!! Welcome back! Nice to see you again! And I do love the rapid-fire summing up of all the recent posts! lol Well done.
                  .:Thank you! I'm kind of glad I was missed. :'D

<snip>

Way to go on the 4.0, beaugarcon! I held onto mine for the first year or so, but couldn't keep it up once I got into the chemistry classes. Good on ya!
                  .:A 4.0 is obviously amazing, but what is the equivalent percentile bracket? We don't have grade point averages in Canada.

<snip>

Oh, if anyone's in Texas and can swing by Seaworld, San Antonio, before Halloween, check out their haunted forest thing they do. We went this weekend and the entrance to it is a Stargate with Jaffa mannequins around it! They even play the SG-1 soundtrack as you walk through. Frakkin' awesome. (They were using the BSG soundtrack inside at one point too. I swear I must have looked crazy grabbing my brother's arm in the middle of the misty woods and yelling "Galactica!", completely distracted from the zombies stalking toward us. )

<snip>
                  .:DUDE. That's AWESOME.

.:*sniff* I wanna go! < :'(
                  <snip>

And as phibi already pointed out, in Germany not so much work. It's more like trying to disturb the class as little as possible and give the occasional right answer to let the teacher know you are still paying attention every once in a while; although that might already screw your intentions and get you a 3.
                  .:How does it work in Germany? You guys have got me curious now.

<snip>

!!! Great to see you join the ranks again!
                  .:Yay! I get smilies! >w<

And thank you, Haliyah, that's what I wanted to hear

<snip>
                  .:You're welcome. <3

Hey gals and guys! So excited that so many people want to do the Under-Wraps this holiday. Hope it catches on for future holiday seasons. Got 10 people so far that want to participate and 5 confirmed with the information I requested. YAY! I'll post a reminder about it next Tuesday, and send out a reminder next Wednesday. Carson pops for all!

.|

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4...ckett39fy4.jpg
                  http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4046/bec26of2.jpg
                  http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/2...rgaritaxh6.jpg
                  .:GAH, I'm so excited now! Dammit! *flails*

Comment

In OT news/rant....
                    Spoiler:
                    I have discovered that it's about as hard to get world series tickets as it is to get rodney to eat a lemon... The Rockies weren't expecting so many people to be online and their server couldn't handle the traffic and went down. It finally come online this afternoon, yet, ever since I've been stuck on a "waiting" page because they only allow a certain number of people in to buy tickets at one time, so it keeps refreshing until a spot it open for you. Grr... they need to come up with a better more efficent way to sell these tickets. By the time I actually will get in they are going to be sold out *sigh*.
                    Oh well, at least I tried.
                    I tired for WS tickets 2 years ago. My boss was a HUGE White Sox fan and promised $500 (plus the cost of the tickets) to anyone who could get him tickets to one of the games. The ticket server crashed that year too. And none of us were able to get him tickets.

Pic bump:

sigpic
                    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Ugh. I soo miss Carson. He was one of my favorite characters. Maybe we will see him again, even though he did die. Nothing is impossibel in the pegasus galaxy.
                      sigpic
                      Rodney and John. Friends till the End.

Thanks to Watcher652 for making this wonderful Banner.

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                        .:Hi, folks! Hope I didn't crash-land on anybody!

.: God, it's been ages, hasn't it? It seems like forever since I was last here! I trust you're all doing well without my powerful and beatific presence? ;P

.:I've missed, like, thirty pages of glorious thunkdunkery, so to reply to what I remember: good luck with eye surgery and dreams, nice graphics, too bad about Scotty, I'm not even going to bother Photoshopping an S3 cover now, congrats on the film role, happy birthday, it's okay Caz, we're here for you, nice fanfiction, and I'm so in on the Secret Santa!
                        Haliyah, I'm glad to see you back. Thanks for the wishes about my eye surgery. It went ok.

easy girl just breathe.. in and out... in and out *lol*

Spoiler:
                        Oh, gee....*thunk*

Man, I wish I could stay longer, but my eyes are really sore. The surgery went ok, although the anestetic for my left eye didn't quite had the time to be effective as they already began the procedure, so I kinda felt the needle and the laser.
                        My eyes were really sore yesterday, and I'm still all teary today. I just couldn't resist the urge to say hi to all of you. The thunks are very helpfull by the way, so keep thunking, so I'll have plenty to see when I come back.

Hugs and kisses to all!

Oh, I forgot: Welcome Pearl of Atlantis! Enjoy your stay. I would post aq thunk or two, but I really can't stand to stare in the computer monitor anymore. Next time then, ah?
                        "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis View Post
                          Ugh. I soo miss Carson. He was one of my favorite characters. Maybe we will see him again, even though he did die. Nothing is impossibel in the pegasus galaxy.
                          Well

Spoiler:

We will- Episodes 18 & 19 of S4.

check out www.savecarson.com and the Lion Rampant thread on Gateworld.

sigpic
                          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I soo miss Carson. He was one of my favorite characters.
                            Welcome to the thread.

Paul is attending a convention in Secaucus NJ Nov 3rd. Are you going?

My kind of guy:
                            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

no... not at all *faints*

Well... about that
                              Spoiler:
                              They really did have a major problem! I guess the ENTIRE network that sells tickets for Major Leauge Baseball went down after 8.5 million hits this morning . Affected all of north america. Out of close to 150,000 seats to sell for all three games here in colorado less than 500 tickets where sold. So... they are going to announce sometime soon how to get tickets. I've still got a chance! Yay!
                              Yay for second chances!

Welcome Pearl of Atlantis!

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
                              Haliyah, I'm glad to see you back. Thanks for the wishes about my eye surgery. It went ok.

Oh, gee....*thunk*

Man, I wish I could stay longer, but my eyes are really sore. The surgery went ok, although the anestetic for my left eye didn't quite had the time to be effective as they already began the procedure, so I kinda felt the needle and the laser.
                              My eyes were really sore yesterday, and I'm still all teary today. I just couldn't resist the urge to say hi to all of you. The thunks are very helpfull by the way, so keep thunking, so I'll have plenty to see when I come back.

Hugs and kisses to all!

Oh, I forgot: Welcome Pearl of Atlantis! Enjoy your stay. I would post aq thunk or two, but I really can't stand to stare in the computer monitor anymore. Next time then, ah?
                              Glad to hear your surgery went well Oda!

And thanks for the hint Twinny!

Now, time to go celebrate my birthday by watching SGA.
                              sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                                I tired for WS tickets 2 years ago. My boss was a HUGE White Sox fan and promised $500 (plus the cost of the tickets) to anyone who could get him tickets to one of the games. The ticket server crashed that year too. And none of us were able to get him tickets.
                                Well, no tickets for me. They sold out in 3 hours. I was on a good hour before it started. For a long time I was on the waiting page hoping to get in, but then it decided it wasn't going to work period, so no luck. Oh well, next time the Rockies make the playoffs I'll go

Okay, now I really better go study Been putting it off all day

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Working...
                                X